We are giving away the ultimate ‘Derby Day at Home’ survival pack, delivered to your door before the game against Grimsby Town on the 19th December.
The prize will include an ifollow pass and some matchday goodies to help you enjoy the game!
1️⃣ Enter your email
2️⃣ Spin the Wheel
The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 9th December. The winner will be chosen at random over the course of the next 7 days by the software. Entrants must be over 18 and have a UK postcode. Full Ts + Cs below!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Iron Bru.co.uk
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our website, Twitter and Facebook feeds.
6. Closing date for entry will be 09/12/2020 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as stated above. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. A winner will be chosen at random by the Listagram software before 09/12/202, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.