Wrexham

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Wrexham

• Author
    ScunnytimScunnytim
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2021
    Topics: 5

Tomato sauce put on by his mum? Alternatively that may not be his leg. Either way it was definitely not a penalty and he cheated.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

ive watched this tackle numerous times from different angles ….. HE DIVED / CHEATED ..also no contact was made with the part of the leg shown in the pic “he” posted (i also note nail polish had been removed), any chance of an injury would have been nearer the ankle.

I cant find many fans actually agreeing it was a pen even Wrexham fans say it was iffy

Second pen was ligit 100% a pen and i blame Chapmans wife for that !!!!

Fosters fumble was a basic error but he did make numerous great saves during the 90 mins, Chapman in between the sticks that fumble may not have happened …

Back to his partner and very selfish going into labour at a very unfortunate time maybe the club should fine Chappo so in the future he times his sausage action so any birth is in the close season… give him a supply of claret n blue condoms from the club shop apparently they taste of meat pie maybe some one can confirm.

anyways ..10/10 for the dive Mullin

SupermickSupermick
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2022
    Topics: 0

Boring to rattle on they got 3points Scunny got none. End.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

Watter under the bridge i know but reading this article made me chortle and contemplate if its April 1st already..

https://theathletic.com/4281101/2023/03/06/paul-mullin-wrexham-phil-parkinson/

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

It’s still relevant given the amount of supporters from other clubs complain about his antics. All he and Parkinson are doing is excusing his cheating.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Moaning about pens he should have got whilst ignoring the ones won by cheating. Judging by the way he went down when ‘tackled’ by BR-E it’s a wonder he wasn’t finished for the season by the incidents described by Parkinson.
    Pathetic!!!!!

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

todays footballers do play up and dive more than the old days .. rule changes and the game has changed massively since the likes of Joe Jordan , Chopper Harris,Tommy Smith , Norman Hunter moving to Roy Keane Vinnie Jones David Batty , Neil Ruddock , Julian Dicks ,Duncan Ferguson etc etc .. i wonder how Mullin would get on if playing back in their day..

Yes agree still relevant Parkinson is out of order IMO calling for Mullin to be protected by refs potting pressure on them but it seems higher forces want Hollywood Wrexham promoted this season. Looking back at some of the incidents involving Mullin he should have received both a perfect 10 and an oscar on numerous occasions and rightfully so other players and mangers have commented on his antics.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

He should have received several yellow cards IMO and if he had then maybe the league table would look a lot different. It’s probably not healthy to keep going on about Mullin and Wrexham but when fans see obvious injustice taking place as regards a certain club and a certain player then they are bound to feel outrage. Fans appreciate hard graft, endeavour and honesty on a football field, they won’t put up with constant cheating and referees turning a blind eye.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 18
    NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Congratulations my arse! Bloody goat herders.

Should be playing in the League of Wales with Swansea, Cardiff and Newport.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

If the American heros have a change of heart it could all go pear shaped for them, it’s all about the money.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

If the American heros have a change of heart it could all go pear shaped for them, it’s all about the money.

Exactly – football is all about money.
    The more you have, the better the facilities, the staff, the stadia, the contracts, the medical, the scouts, the coaching staff, the players.
    It’s a giant runaway snowball.
    Man City – ex-shit, now ‘the shit!’

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Yes but there are different levels of money, if you think Wrexham are in the Man City bracket regarding financial backing, forget it Rene.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

I didn’t say that they were.
    Let’s not forget that Man City were a tier 3 club for one season in 1998-99.
    Before 2011-12 they’d only won the top division twice.
    They say that Rob is worth about £300M and Ryan is worth about £50M.
    Obviously not Man City money – but more than enough to have fun and gain promotion from the NL.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Once they get all the U S of A behind them they could be on an even higher level than man city, the yanks like a winner ya know, just look what their like now they’ve got a royal of their own to drool over and spend their money on.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

Wrexham are the 7/2 favs to win EFL2 in 2023-24.

They are 4/5 favs to be promoted.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.