Home Forums Non Football Where is the shock and horror, where the howls of fury?

alcazar
    Participant
    Topics: 171
    Replies: 4094

From the righteous liberal left, on here, over the truly nasty published wishes for Boris Johnson to come to harm?
    From serving Labour councillors, mayors etc no less?

Come on men, you were quick to cry when someone described a black woman as a baboon, quick to cry when someone wished to punch Burnham… Where’s the outrage now over people wishing someone dead?

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 122
    Replies: 3868

What’s that? Righteous ‘balanced’ tin hats you say? As you were.

Deereyme66
    Participant

Here’s the start of a joke: Priest wearing a tin hat walks into a non football forum…

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 1928

Alcy, of course she was wrong but did you forget to add that she was immediately kicked out of the party?

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1806

From the righteous liberal left, on here, over the truly nasty published wishes for Boris Johnson to come to harm?
    From serving Labour councillors, mayors etc no less?

Come on men, you were quick to cry when someone described a black woman as a baboon, quick to cry when someone wished to punch Burnham… Where’s the outrage now over people wishing someone dead?

Ex-councillor, but current looney tunes. Can you show us your post condemning the Tory councillor who said he’d donate the steam off his piss to Jo Cox’s memorial fund. Asking for a friend.
    And if someone in the future on here calls a black woman a baboon, should we ignore it, or have a little titter?!
    It’s our time.

Deereyme66
    Participant

Heaven forbid you’re attempting to ‘balance’ things out TW. Now, where’s me hat?

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 249
    Replies: 10997

BigJ wrote: –

It wouldn’t surprise me if most of the dead were lily livered snowflake leftists”.

Gonna get enraged about this?

Nah, neither am I.

Deereyme66
    Participant

Like the stuff he posts on his Twitter feed: a tangled mess of prejudices and bombast. Like a cross between Rik from the Young Ones and Alf Garnett.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4184

Glad I don’t do twitter, that Big J ( or is it BA ) sounds a right silly old moo.

THE-99%
    Topics: 890
    Replies: 4234

come on alcy I at least post proof so you don’t have to search for it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.