Warrington Town FC

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Warrington Town FC

• Author
    WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

We have seen Scales cover at RB during matches – and I often thought the same thing, WG. However, I’d be pretty reluctant to remove Barrows from the team.
    One niggling concern of mine is that I am unsure as to whether Roberts works to his best in this formation.

Barrows has looked solid enough, but we need Scales energy and drive in this team, so I’d still play him there. I just don’t think Scales is composed enough to be playing in CM. Crying out for Brogan in there who appears to have that bit of class needed.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Not convinced by Brogan every time he’s made an appearance

1 user thanked author for this post.
    lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

I haven’t seen enough to form an opinion.

mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 46

Looked decent rather than spectacular in pre season. Played well when he came on second half at Brackley but has been fairly anonymous in his other outings.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

“Warrington Town can confirm it has accepted the resignation of Mark Beesley from his role as manager.”

Seemed to know what he was doing at the AA and players clearly doing what he wanted.
    Another job lined up maybe?

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant
    Registered On: September 21, 2023
    Topics: 37

Looked decent rather than spectacular in pre season. Played well when he came on second half at Brackley but has been fairly anonymous in his other outings.

I thought he looked good in the pre-season stuff I saw, but that hasn’t really transferred to league form at all.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.