Typical of todays youth

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Typical of todays youth

• Author
    cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

If it happens again and you are are unwilling or unable to enter the pitch then at least visibly show your support for those doing so, if you agree with their actions.

We aren’t getting anything organised by the supporters groups so take it upon yourself to make a stand in whatever way you deem necessary.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

I am an old fart myself Pat, but have loved and followed the club for over 70 years mate, but would do anything to get rid of this selfish, greedy, brainless fat gobbed excuse for a man that has completely ruined yours and my football club through his stupidity and greed, and support the guys who staged the protest last Saterday afternoon 110%, well done lads and lasses, and I am ashaimed of those who booed them, they are old farts as you say Pat.

I sadly still have that feeling that Swann is 100% intent of taking the club into extinction and will hang on to it until it is sadly defunct, so any other action anyone can take to put the situation in front of other clubs fans can only be a good thing, so well done guys for the weekend protest, and I hope many more join you as you fight to keep your team afloat. UTI.

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.