Home Forums Non Football TRUMP

Foxstreetfiveseven
    Participant
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 306

He’s beginning to make Dr Strangelove appear normal. Dettol to become a Class A drug?

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4184

Wouldn’t be surprised if some of his more devout followers don’t give it a go but I don’t expect their deaths to make the news, wouldn’t do for the POTUS to be proved wrong would it?

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1806

An absolute fruitcake.

It’s our time.

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 1928

He should be arrested for criminal negligence given that his crazy supporters are as barking mad as he is and believe everything he says.

Awaywego
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 631

bless him.

TwoWrights
    Participant

Oh ah, bloody hell…

TwoWrights
    Participant

Sorry about that, I was just getting to my feet again after I was knocked over in the rush by the right-wing nut jobs on this site, rushing to condemn Trump’s comments! 😜

It’s our time.

Iron-awe
    Participant

Don’t worry TW, I’m sure Alcy and BS will be along later to fill that void in the interest of balance, pity BI is away on furlough or he could have given us all a more eloquent version. On no!!!, I hope he’s not at home necking Domestos as I type. 😲

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 249
    Replies: 10997

Jack Daniels & Domestos!

Yeee-ha!

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 1829

pity BI is away on furlough or he could have given us all a more eloquent version. On no!!!, I hope he’s not at home necking Domestos as I type. 😲

The scientists rubbishing this in favour of pursuing vaccines are in on a funding racket. They have vested interests in going down the route of research in vaccines, as this gets them the grants, thus keeping them in work. It’s the only explanation. If a field of research is getting a large amount of funding it can only be because those getting the money are being duplicitous to keep that cash flow running. As my good friend, Zoe, says: “You’ve got to follow the money.”

The whole field of medical research is a big con to keep the cash flowing into their pockets. They don’t want well thought out solutions from Joe Public or Citizen Scientist, because it would harm their money intake. It’s simply arrogant to believe that those who have spent years learning their expertise could know more than those who can play around with data in python and publish it on a blog. It’s just common sense that disinfectants kill germs, therefore they must be an effective cure for coronavirus. Those pouring scorn on Trump are those who rely on ‘experts’ and ‘scientists’ over gaining an actual understanding into the topic.

Now, if you excuse me, I feel the need to rush to the loo after having an uncomfortable sensation following my well earned Friday night pint of Mr Muscle.

4 users thanked author for this post.

Iron-awe
    Participant

😂😂😂 top man BRI.

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 144
    Replies: 3006

It was so stupid a suggestion of Trumps to even comment on, it is high time that he learned to keep his stupid mouth closed.

Heath
    Participant

I would have put 1500:1 against you making that comment BS.

Northumbiron
    Participant

it is high time that he learned to keep his stupid mouth closed.

🙊

Awaywego
    Participant

Not everybody’s like you heath, when something is wrong it’s wrong and other people can say so unlike you.

Iron-awe
    Participant

Not everybody’s like you heath, when something is wrong it’s wrong and other people can say so unlike you.

You do come out with some crap mate. 😂

Heath
    Participant

“Not everybody’s like you heath, when something is wrong it’s wrong and other people can say so unlike you”.

There’s a big difference between being factually wrong and a repeated statement based on ignorance and prejudice.

I missed the bit where BS said he was wrong.

Awaywego
    Participant

yep i do but that last post wasnt.

Heath
    Participant

I haven’t got the foggiest what you are talking about. Do you?

Iron-awe
    Participant

I haven’t got the foggiest what you are talking about. Do you?

There appears to be some over indulgence in the daytime drinking department during this lockdown Heathy, that may explain it.

wingsofasparrow
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 453

There’s a consensus among scientists that drinking bleach is dangerous. But as we keep being told, scientific consensus doesn’t mean anything. That’s not how science works, apparently.

So if we ignore all the people who know what they’re talking about, who’s to say Trump’s not right?

Iron-awe
    Participant

Off you go then wings, have a swallow or two of domestos then come back on here and tell us how it went.

Northumbiron
    Participant

Great to hear from you WOAS.

I bet you’ve been following some of our other “science” threads with interest, if not amusement.

1 user thanked author for this post.

wingsofasparrow
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 453

Cheers, NI. Yes, some of them are both amazing and amusing. But life’s too short to get involved.

And it definitely would be if I drank bleach. I was afraid my post above was too subtle. For what it’s worth, as usual I’m with the scientists on this one.

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.