Trouble on the Board

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Trouble on the Board

• Author
    Iron Boy 0009Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 1

Heard Mike Abey has been kicked out of the Board of SUFC. Tahina Akther’s appointment as a Director on the CIC (that she created), has been terminated.

Michelle is signing over shares to Ian Sharp, on Ian’s request. Heard Mike Abey and Simon Elliott were not happy. Same day Ogle is leaving. Hope it’s not a sign of bad times ahead.

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 101

Oh look, I wonder who this is?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

And he’s still not getting a **** fiver off me!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Something you find up your nose by any chance.

CMCCMC
    Participant

Some classy comments on SUFG bringing Racism into it..trying to out do them lot up the road?
    FFS

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Is this Simon with a bruised ego because he’s not going to be mr big?

Iron Boy 0009Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 1

I don’t know about racsim. Roj is still on the CIC but definitely issues on the Board. I’m no fan of Ian Sharp, fair enough it’s not a secret, because he did try to sue the Club and everyone forgets that. He was the main reason that Mike has been thrown out, sure they will announce that soon. Heard that from someone at the Club. Ian also has lots of wealth yet they want volunteers to do work for free. He is a user wants the glory of being an owner but without willing to put hands in his pocket. Using Michelle as a front person.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

OK Dave.

BrianIronBrianIron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2013
    Topics: 4

I love The GB news style of reporting. Mole Hills the size of Ben Nevis. It is the silly season so we need a bit of …….

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Could it be as simple as Ian taking the shares instead of his loan repayment?

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Wouldn’t put this past Simon the ego or an associate trying to stir the pot because he wants the glory of being involved at the top.

CMCCMC
    Participant

I don’t know about racsim. Roj is still on the CIC but definitely issues on the Board. I’m no fan of Ian Sharp, fair enough it’s not a secret, because he did try to sue the Club and everyone forgets that. He was the main reason that Mike has been thrown out, sure they will announce that soon. Heard that from someone at the Club. Ian also has lots of wealth yet they want volunteers to do work for free. He is a user wants the glory of being an owner but without willing to put hands in his pocket. Using Michelle as a front person.

Has this upset you more than Klopp leaving?
    Bye….

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Aye the poster with no available profile info, sounds a really sound guy!!!

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Is this Simon with a bruised ego because he’s not going to be mr big?

His heads always been massive.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Aye the poster with no available profile info, sounds a really sound guy!!!

I think that’s because the user has either deleted the account or has been banned.

Iron414Iron414
    Participant
    Registered On: May 30, 2024
    Topics: 0

Can it be verified with companies house records that Mike has been kicked off the board?

lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

An awful lot of talk. Not too many hard facts.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Can it be verified with companies house records that Mike has been kicked off the board?

Have a look

fans6464

If people are annoyed and leaking perhaps they should just leave , egos are great aren’t they?
    What we know for sure is Michelle the shares are in her name but she doesn’t “own” them. In her Bru interview she said people had given her money to get the club and stabilise it and that she would be transferring shares to those people, we know that at least one person complaining ,if you believe it, is famed for putting nothing in .

fans6464

She led a group and people that helped her, spin that however your mind works I guess

she’s a woman so couldn’t possible do it by herself?

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant
    Registered On: September 21, 2023
    Topics: 37

If people are annoyed and leaking perhaps they should just leave , egos are great aren’t they?
    What we know for sure is Michelle the shares are in her name but she doesn’t “own” them. In her Bru interview she said people had given her money to get the club and stabilise it and that she would be transferring shares to those people, we know that at least one person complaining ,if you believe it, is famed for putting nothing in .

People suggesting Hilton is coming on here and stirring the pot should ask themselves why he would waste time bothering and, more importantly, from where he’d even get any new intimate information on Boardroom activity?

More likely – as 64 points out – that someone is becoming increasingly marginalised, and is annoyed and deliberately leaking info for the sake of causing unrest, and personal point-scoring or political gain…

FerriteFerrite
    Participant

People suggesting Hilton is coming on here and stirring the pot should ask themselves why he would waste time bothering and, more importantly, from where he’d even get any new intimate information on Boardroom activity?

Pattern of previous behaviour? Actions similar to an abusive partner wants to undermine future happiness? And we have no confirmation that this “information” is correct either, of course.

But as you say, it could be anyone looking to make themselves feel important.

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant
    Registered On: September 21, 2023
    Topics: 37

I mean, he MIGHT come on here and stir it up… The big point is, where would he get fresh Boardroom information from (working on the assumption it is true / correct)?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

I mean, he MIGHT come on here and stir it up… The big point is, where would he get fresh Boardroom information from (working on the assumption it is true / correct)?

Maybe the old brown tongued big head is passing stuff on, who knows.

FerriteFerrite
    Participant

It’s a big assumption of course! But I imagine it wouldn’t be that hard to be in cahoots with someone who has their ear to the ground.

Either way, it’s someone looking to drive a wedge where a wedge isn’t wanted or needed.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.