The end is nigh

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace The end is nigh

• Author
    IronIronIronIronIronIron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 6

Whilst our owner is incompetent, our fans are even worse.

Swann needs to go, but he is treated worse than he deserves to be. If he speaks, he is a liar. Whatever he says is regarded as a “promise” when he has never promised anything.

If he speaks he is called a liar. If he doesn’t speak he is a coward.

He has told us he wants to sell, but people thinks he has no intention to do so.

He will sell, but it isn’t easy. Whoever buys us has a massive job on their hands. It will take time.

Hill must go. Sooner rather than later.

Whatever happens, I will always support the Iron. Hopefully it will be back in the football league – eventually……

1 user thanked author for this post.
    bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

Can he survive until Monday?

Sure Hill will survive until Monday, and a lot more Mondays after this one, simply because he is doing the very job that Swann wants him to do, Swann badly wants the club to go out of business, so his company can reep the money from the land package they took from the club and it’s supporters, it is working a treat isn’t it???

WG, please forget about the sale of the club pal, it will never happen, in fact there will never have been a buyer, it was just another of Swanns bullshit little sprats he has dished out over the past eight years, the man is a disaster, and every thing he has done at SUFC has ended up building up a big enough debt, which should be Swanns debt, but he has done it in the clubs name, and then taken the clubs assets for himself,why can’t moe people see it as it is???, and yet there are still about 2,000 fans putting money into Swanns pocket, I was a very hardened Scunny fan, but surely you can see that enough is enough!!!!

Surely when Swann kept Cox on as manager with his playing record and results, that eliminated all enjoyment and entertainment for our visits to GP, that was the final straw that broke me, and this guy is no better, Swann will not sell up, simply because without the land package, “there simply isn’t anything of any value to sell”, so WG, please forget the idea it will go ahead, I really wish there was a slight bit of hope mate, but as I said, there has been a very long list of lies over the past eight years, so why should things change now?????

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 100

I’ve thought for a long time that liquidation appears to be the end objective.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

WG, please forget about the sale of the club pal, it will never happen

If that’s the case then all I want is the club to either confirm if that takeover is or isn’t still on. I won’t be heartbroken if it isn’t, I just want somebody from the club to actually take the reigns and set it all straight once and for all.

That’s not expecting a lot !

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Be prepared for the long haul, you lot are far to impatient. Get in the real world.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Whilst our owner is incompetent, our fans are even worse.
    Swann needs to go, but he is treated worse than he deserves to be. If he speaks, he is a liar. Whatever he says is regarded as a “promise” when he has never promised anything.

Where have you been for the past few years?
    New ground.
    Leave the Club in a better position than when I arrived.
    Will give the ground back.
    Just a selection BTW.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

If that be the case BS why not put us in administration and just keep the ground? What money from the crowd is going into his pockets? Doesn’t he have wages to pay? Where do you think that money comes from? Yes Swann needs to go but if there are no buyers as you say what is the answer? Always told by those who wanted Swanny out they’d be interested parties out there which is it? even Alcy seems to agree theres no one out there so that’s a big come down for him.I was one of those who were worried there wouldn’t be, am I right? Don’t think so otherwise that would make Neil and Lee liars.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Hell of a lot of unsubstantiated guff and conspiracy theories in this thread. Awaywego even has a crystal ball and can watch a conversation between Lee and Peter. Amaze balls! As in most corners of life, when the going gets tough, just make stuff up to handle the woe and uncertainty

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Maybe turn it into an Hollywood blockbuster Deerey.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Lol, not even a B movie mate!

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Maybe turn it into an Hollywood blockbuster Deerey.

“At home with the Swanns”, bring your own popcorn.

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

Hell of a lot of unsubstantiated guff and conspiracy theories in this thread. Awaywego even has a crystal ball and can watch a conversation between Lee and Peter. Amaze balls! As in most corners of life, when the going gets tough, just make stuff up to handle the woe and uncertainty

Noon blue apples?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.