• Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

I nominate Paul Skillington. Failing that, Pat Nally.

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 28

I do hope Simon Elliott doesn’t get caught speeding on his way to Glanford Park.

cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

Will they be required to invest ?

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

How they read the small print, the £1899 plus a quid springs to mind

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Only dopey **ll**ks and the gullible need apply.

PLEASE, DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE APPLYING.

That Crazy New YorkerThat Crazy New Yorker
    Participant
    Registered On: November 1, 2022
    Topics: 0

I’m tempted to apply and see how they respond

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Woke up to a flurry of overnight Bru posts … Daws gone and this new board gig … an attempt to gather more investment and my bog seat sponsorship isnt looking so daft after all so watch this cubicle !!

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

Christ sake, Swann binned off all the Directors and put his family in….you all whinge, new guy tries to put a board of Directors together to control the day to day running of the club and guess what??? you all whinge. It is actually becoming depressing supporting this club.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Christ sake, Swann binned off all the Directors and put his family in….you all whinge, new guy tries to put a board of Directors together to control the day to day running of the club and guess what??? you all whinge. It is actually becoming depressing supporting this club.

Dunno about BECOMING depressing Pat , its not been very positive for years.

Iam 100% behind DH , JD the team staff and just hope the club can stop the rot and move back up the footballing pyramid.

Whilst a get its a business and needs investment and direction from where ever possible the club seems to be able to blanket cover every conceivable avenue across all forms of social media re sponsoring etc etc yet when it comes to day to day updates on both on n off field goings on what most fans want to know there seems to be a real lack of effort to do just that in a timely manner.

Also general legitimate fan queries n questions being asked receiving little or no response is a tad off putting

Hoping for the best and trying to keep all the possible negatives firmly in the back of my mind as IMO this coming season is a defining one in the survival/future of SUFC.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

You really have to control this “you all” overreaction Pat. 3 or 4 people seem to be having a go at this news, understandable considering recent history I suppose However far more of us are happy to wait and see how it develops. No criticism from me.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

I see my Skillington nomination got some traction over night. Anyone with a track record of telling Iron fans to go f*** themselves for asking simple questions about ticket prices should be a shoein. Right wing politics – tick. Man U fan – tick. Ilkeston uber fan – tick. Sadly, Pat Nally appears to be out the running. Booo!!!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.