Home Forums The New Blast Furnace Swann Podcast Live

Pat O’Cake
    Participant
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 1681

Always ends up with pies you need to ask our resident expert

Good idea, he was online in non football yesterday.

Xxx
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 116

Come on pat what’s your best pie we all want to know I reckon its

Xxx
    Participant

Unfortunately it’s you bucks has never ate a pie

Pat O’Cake
    Participant

Ifyou read the posts properly you would know that I, and half the supporters have never eaten one at GP either (or anything else for that matter)

Xxx
    Participant

I think your grasping at straws or pastry come on what’s your best balti

THE-99%
    Topics: 836
    Replies: 4017

xxx, your post only ever ply the man, dont be one of our resident idiots ruining every thread. Its more fun sticking to the subject and watching their frustration when you refuse to engage, just saying

1 user thanked author for this post.

alcazar
    Participant
    Topics: 154
    Replies: 4056

xxx, your post only ever ply the man, dont be one of our resident idiots ruining every thread. Its more fun sticking to the subject and watching their frustration when you refuse to engage, just saying

I’d say you have more fun posting very left wing or liberal posts to rev up the sheep.

vader
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 130

If you read the posts properly you would know that I, and half the supporters have never eaten one at GP either (or anything else for that matter)

The maìn reason most people haven’t eaten a pie at GP/Sinking Sands is because its so difficult to get one !

2 users thanked author for this post.

Pat O’Cake
    Participant

I think your grasping at straws or pastry come on what’s your best balti

Best Balti?? Is there more than one Balti?

Pat O’Cake
    Participant

If you read the posts properly you would know that I, and half the supporters have never eaten one at GP either (or anything else for that matter)

The maìn reason most people haven’t eaten a pie at GP/Sinking Sands is because its so difficult to get one !

Unfortunately Vader this is a point some on here are not intelligent enough to understand.

mistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 416
    Replies: 8317

Never had a Balti Pie, what’s in it?

Pat O’Cake
    Participant

Never had a Balti Pie, what’s in it?

Nobody knows Mick, and your not supposed to ask!

mistertonmick
    Participant

I’ve googled it Pukka Pies and I wouldn’t like it, I don’t like chicken and it’s spicy and with having a hiatus hernia can’t eat spicy food.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 3889

I’ve googled it Pukka Pies and I wouldn’t like it, I don’t like chicken and it’s spicy and with having a hiatus hernia can’t eat spicy food.

Are you not on a proton pump inhibitor mick? BTW did you try those eye drops I recommend?

Awaywego
    Participant
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 311

oh the joys of getting old ironawe most people think a ppi is money back from the banks.

Iron-awe
    Participant

oh the joys of getting old ironawe most people think a ppi is money back from the banks.

Or in your case a prick pump inflator?

2 users thanked author for this post.

mistertonmick
    Participant

Are you not on a proton pump inhibitor mick? BTW did you try those eye drops I recommend?

obviously you don’t have a hiatus hernia iron-awe, spicy food would give you terrible stomach pain, can’t take aspirin or ibuprofen either with same result, and that is anyone with that complaint.
    yes I did get some drops thank you, less than £4 for pack of 3 and they are OK.

Awaywego
    Participant

sweetie, kisses, and now pricks are you really sure ironawe, just saying.

Iron-awe
    Participant

sweetie, kisses, and now pricks are you really sure ironawe, just saying.

Well that was a quick bite even by your own puerile standards Awaywego but the time spent in your youth as a self confessed ” Fox Street Pylon Boy ” has obviously left you bruised, paranoid and rather sensitive. I apologise for any offence caused, it was purely unintentional. 😇

Iron-awe
    Participant

obviously you don’t have a hiatus hernia iron-awe, spicy food would give you terrible stomach pain, can’t take aspirin or ibuprofen either with same result, and that is anyone with that complaint.
    yes I did get some drops thank you, less than £4 for pack of 3 and they are OK.

Actually mick I have been taking Lansoprazole for several years after having acid reflux diagnosed with the old magic cam in hospital and I still enjoy certain spicy food occasionally, it actually works pretty well. Glad the drops are working ok, I got my last three months supply on Amazon for less than a fiver which I thought was very good value.

Awaywego
    Participant

no need to apologize ironawe your just having banter, i am offended by words like that but hey ho i offend lots of people on here, i hope you think what this site is all about in fact i think it was you who said one and all are welcome, Ps i was never a member of the Tvi if you can remember them from the 80s, though i did go in the fox street stand.

Iron-awe
    Participant

Well if we can’t be offensive occasionally then this site would be rather drab and dreary and the majority of it is just tounge in cheek ( no innuendo intended ). The way things are just now in the world we all need banter more then ever and more people reacting too it in the right way, which I believe most on here do.

mistertonmick
    Participant

I take omeprazole twice a day and gaviscon at bedtime or I would choke with reflux, but will still give spicy food a miss because it isn’t recommended, also I have IBS as well so not a great combination which won’t help either but generally I can eat most things.

Awaywego
    Participant

its football that causes it mick we eat sensible all week then eat a load of crap on a saturday i know you like a nice pie.

The topic ‘Swann Podcast Live’ is closed to new replies.