Swann out at last!!!

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Swann out at last!!!

• Author
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

You must be the only happy employee he has awaywego!!!!!!

Even Swanny’s not that daft to employ him NLI.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    BottesfordIrons5North Lincolnshire Irons
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2017
    Topics: 58

SWANN must be paying LT a good wage and perhaps LT doesn’t want to be over at Peterborough, and I would say the scouting job is only part-time. Nothing to do with LT having worked with SWANN before regarding SWANNs credibility or should I say incredibility awaywego. As LT can talk the talk and knows how to keep himself in a job with whoever and whenever. THIS PROTEST SHOULD STILL GO AHEAD.

vadervader
    Participant
    Registered On: October 21, 2017
    Topics: 6

Our last chief operating officer was reportedly on £250k several years ago, so if that was the sort of carrot dangled there’s little wonder LT accepted.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Our last chief operating officer was reportedly on £250k several years ago, so if that was the sort of carrot dangled there’s little wonder LT accepted.

😂😂😂 I bet he’s on nothing like that vader but I guess it was a tongue in cheek remark by you anyway.

premierironpremier iron
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2014
    Topics: 28

Swann thinks the fans are stupid as he thinks by resigning he has less to do with the club Absolute bo———-cks He still owns the ground, training pitch and the car park

1 user thanked author for this post.
    RoamingBullRoamingBull
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 4

We won’t be going until it’s all over.

Just give us a shout when we have a new owner.
    3 folk will make our way back to Glanford Park.
    But sorry I’m painting the fence till then.

bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

OK Swann has resigned, but is this a good thing or bad thing for our football club, although he is no longer the Club Chairman, he is still the owner of the club and all of its once owned assets, so he can and probably will leave SUFC whenever he chooses, and his company will still be the owner of the ground, car parks and training land, so in reality, nothing has changed or seen to be better for the club. We have no money, are being relegated out of the Football League, and do not have any kind of squad that can possibly regaIN LEAGUE STATUS.

What I have difficulty in understanding is why have the fans protests that only a few days ago were big talking points on here, vanished to?????, as nothing has changed for better for SUFC, we were going to protest in some way about what Swann has done to our club, and getting relegated after 72 years in league football, as I say, nothing has changed. Although I am aged 81, and have supported the club since 1951, I was and still are prepared to attend any such protests, but I suppose the hard core 1,800 remaining fans do not fancy missing the last 18 minutes of a match, Christ is gets more sick thinking that these people are still enjoying turning out every week to see such bloody rubbish, there is no wonder Swann condemns ex-fans for being missing. Our supporters have no back bone what so ever!!!

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Participant

Yes pal, more enjoyment in fence painting when a bit o sun comes out, but far too many fans are “fence sitters” and thats why Swann has done what he has done to our once loved club, when you get pricks like Uptheiron69 and his arse licking day after day, everything sounds so rosey at GP, and as he says, he will be happy sitting there next season in the National League.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Must be a bloody long fence RB, you can come round and paint mine if you get finished anytime soon.

RoamingBullRoamingBull
    Participant

I’ll paint any fence, just ain’t wasting 4 hours of a Saturday afternoon which most look forward to having good weekend and going to the match and all the match day experience brings including seeing friends.

That’s finished because the football has been so dire that fence painting/hobby is the best option.

By the time you paid for fuel, pint or two at the pub en route, ticket and for some the poor fayre on offer and wasting your long awaited weekend it’s not cheap.

Get a tin of creosote for that 🤔

Participant

I’ll paint any fence, just ain’t wasting 4 hours of a Saturday afternoon which most look forward to having good weekend and going to the match and all the match day experience brings including seeing friends.

That’s finished because the football has been so dire that fence painting/hobby is the best option.

By the time you paid for fuel, pint or two at the pub en route, ticket and for some the poor fayre on offer and wasting your long awaited weekend it’s not cheap.

Get a tin of creosote for that 🤔

The problem is RB, there are that many turning out to prefer fence painting in Scunthorpe, the hardware shops within 20 miles of Scunny have all run out of fence paint and brushes, in fact I bought a plastic bucket of Ron-seal on the black market yesterday, it cost me £83 instead of the usual £12, but I weighed up what was the better, either fence paint at that price or go to watch Scunny, so I think it is well worth the £83, in fact I might buy two more buckets for next year, with us being in the National League, it could rise to over £100 a pail!!!

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

I think creosote has been banned.

Rather like protests!

mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 46

Speaking of fence posts our favourite one hasn’t made his promised statement yet.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

He’s a man of his word, give him a chance. When has he ever let us down before?

3 users thanked author for this post.
    cokeovenkidcokeovenkid
    Participant
    Registered On: January 13, 2014
    Topics: 1

I think creosote has been banned.

Rather like protests!

Aah Creosote, another one of those wonderful aromas nearly gone forever, much like 2 stroke oil

RoamingBullRoamingBull
    Participant

Yes just like our beloved gone but hopefully we will return unlike creosote. Nothing better than mowers going at full chat, smell of grass,two stroke and to top it off lashings of creosote. Just like the lashings of vinegar on my chips.

Reap what you sow in life is so true to folk that show there hand.

BottesfordIrons5North Lincolnshire Irons
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2017
    Topics: 58

Still waiting for the statement.!!!!!!!!!!!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Nothings changed and looks like that super guy who’s no fool has let you down by joining the Swanns. What ever next?.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.