Sutton.

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Sutton.

• Author
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

The game. What a total abject performance all round totally amateurish, don’t blame the players don’t blame the manager my arse, for all those who were there could see the sun would be a problem for the goalie (just look at the photos) and no scunny fans weren’t doing nazi salutes, At the end of the warm up Musslewhite was shouted at to make sure Rory wore a cap as was Rory himself they both heard but yes of course he came on without one, after 10 mins or so Rory asked the crowd for one someone duly obliged Rory tried it and threw it back saying it’s to big, so there we have it some fan having to alter his cap so it would fit shouldn’t the management team be doing this? If I didn’t wear the appropriate clothing at work I would have been disciplined. Ok the sun didn’t have a bearing on the game but surely we’re supposed to be a professional club how can we expect to be successful on the pitch when we can’t do or listen to basic common sense and get the little and basic things right, as for training what the f do they do all week? The Ukrainians certainly could use kamikaze Manny at the moment, that’s 4 now I think, imo i dont think it was a pen but he made it so so easy to give.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Times must be bad seeing Gareths ironarmy yt vlog and even he is now giving the impression he is considering packing in (HOPE NOT)… seems like the traveling 313 Scunny faithful had a good day in the metropolis despite the crap football offered by their team…massive well done n kudos for those that traveled.
    Very poor performance ..going out the football league with a whimper ..will we win another game this season ?? .. will a Scunny player score ??
    sad sad desperate times.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 101

Worst lge ground I ever been to, based in a park reckon they just embanked it and called it a football ground totally devoid of atmosphere, the kids should really claim it back, the EFL have really set a low base there,makes our tin shed look like the nou camp

What constitutes a good league ground for you? A big soulless bowl like Donny? An off-the-peg Subbutteo stadium like Colchester? Tell us what you like.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

A ground with more than 4 steps for a stand will normally be suffice, and must have a roof covering at least 90% of fans.

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 101

I agree on a roof, that should be a far more important criteria than the number of seats.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Sounds like the away ends at Macclesfield and Accrington.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.