Statement

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Statement

• Author
    NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

My emails probably in the same place yours is when wanting a statement 64, if the Iron Trust just followed their rules I wouldn’t need to ssk. Members got the newsletter that NI up and the rest of us got diddly squat.

Then join the Trust then. It’s cheap enough for a life membership.

Then you’ll be up to speed and can email them as often as you like.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

I’m not going to let them spend my money on a food bank NI, That’s not really how the trust is supposed to work according to their rules, what their doing if that be the case is running a closed shop. And not turning up on Saturday says a lot on how interested they sre.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

How is collecting donated food items spending your money ?

5 users thanked author for this post.
    NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

I’m not going to let them spend my money on a food bank NI, That’s not really how the trust is supposed to work according to their rules, what their doing if that be the case is running a closed shop. And not turning up on Saturday says a lot on how interested they sre.

Absolutely pathetic!

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 137

I’d like to state that I’ve seen neither an official or unofficial statement from SUFC today.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

We’re you expecting one?

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant

Were you expecting one?

No, I don’t think I was to be honest.
    However, you’d expect the quarterback to get his linebackers in a huddle and discuss the next play/s.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Maybe he as at home.

fans6464

To keep it simple, “No” not while they put money into the club however they do it and not while the likes of me and you contribute next to f all.

14/09/23 – County Court Judgement – £2,091.00 – Case No. 434MC529

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Why have you put my post up 64?

fans6464
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Another statement via Herbert on the SUFC page. It’s beyond ridiculous now. How much credulity do people have for these endless finger wags at others? Latest board resignation is because it’s yet another disingenuous individual against poor Dave. It’s ludicrous.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

I called for a statement of clarity last week, hopefully for the board to rally round Hilton in support; Fantasy land.

Honestly can’t see a way forward now. We are limping to the bankruptcy court. The remaining piece of the jigsaw remains why Hilton took us on in the first place.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

To leave a legacy for his family, remember?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Another statement via Herbert on the SUFC page. It’s beyond ridiculous now. How much credulity do people have for these endless finger wags at others? Latest board resignation is because it’s yet another disingenuous individual against poor Dave. It’s ludicrous.

Ah great, saves me picking up the fiction novel. I’ll take a look

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Just tell Sherbert and Hilton that the minimum amounted owed, where a creditor can petition for a Winding Up Order is £750.00!

Deereyme66Deereyme66

For anyone interested in reading Jason’s latest version of èvents, I’d suggest Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S Thompson instead.

BottesfordIrons5North Lincolnshire Irons
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2017
    Topics: 58

All along I’ve been asking why did Hilton come to our Club. Did he think Swann would be bullied into letting him have the stadium and land at a knock down price. I’ve said all along it was very strange how Hilton came in at the very last minute with a bid, which now seems ficticious, and no-one had even heard of Hilton before that. What a con.
    I can’t imagine Hilton even being prepared to go to the next court case and be willing to pay costs, he probably doesn’t even have the money to pay his legal team.

fans6464

If you want to libel some one, what better way is there than to get a Payday to do it for you,I doubt , “Dave told me” will hold up in court, unless he records his phone calls

SODIronSODIron
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2014
    Topics: 22

I cannot get over how many supporters are defending WHAM on the Fb cult page. They’re actually blaming anyone but Hilton for the fact that Hilton has not been paying the bills and doing what he said he was doing!

The easiest way for Hilton to stop the doubters was to pay the outstanding wages, pensions, tax, and creditors etc. If he had simply done that, none of these issue would be here today. It really is *that* simple. Trouble is though, I suspect (as I have for a while) that he has ran out of funds and he is using the keyboard warriors, the media, and those pesky creditors wanting payment as scapegoats.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

Reveal the brownberg. Preferably via official channels.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

It’s ludicrous. Some people have written unsupportive stuff about me, so it’s their fault I am not paying the taxman is his argument.

I won’t be too mean on the fans deluding themselves, but this is what happens when they lose themselves into believing what they want to believe and no-one reigns them in for their toxic behaviour towards doubters.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    SODIronSODIron
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2014
    Topics: 22

It is extremely unlikely that some knight in white armour will come in and save the club.

Let us be realistic, who would want to take on the debt of this club? With no assets of real value, bills mounting daily, and with no prospect that the club can meet the demands of the creditors we are technically insolvent. Add to that the winding up petition that we received today, and the one that is about to arrive from HMRC, and I suspect even administration will not save us.

All in all, David White-Hilton-Anderson-Mellors has managed to finish what Swann started. The light that was once a well respected, community club plying their trade in the Football League is about to be extinguished, and there is sweet FA we can do about it!

A sad day indeed!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant

A lot of that is just his say so, and I do not trust it. However, as a positive, I will say that I appreciate the apology for stoking divisions among the fans and realising his wording has been poor a lot of the time. I fear it’s too late and this kind of contrition should have come far sooner. Hopefully there’s someone out there to take this basket case on.

RichgyRichgy
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2022
    Topics: 6

He talks a load of crap , earlier on I was a bit more on the fence .

But it’s not just facts , it’s figures to .

Hilton says you turnover 45k-70k a month on average through the gate .We will say 600k PA (according to him ) well the playing budget must be double that , without any other overheads.

I fear for you badly , I hope it’s salvagable .

premierironpremier iron
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2014
    Topics: 28

After the owners statement I am waiting to see who is the first on Iron bru calling Hilton a liar

fans6464

Another now, like bloody busses

RichgyRichgy
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2022
    Topics: 6

I would be more interested to know the REAL reason he acquired the club tbh

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant

It is extremely unlikely that some knight in white armour will come in and save the club.

Let us be realistic, who would want to take on the debt of this club? With no assets of real value, bills mounting daily, and with no prospect that the club can meet the demands of the creditors we are technically insolvent. Add to that the winding up petition that we received today, and the one that is about to arrive from HMRC, and I suspect even administration will not save us.

All in all, David White-Hilton-Anderson-Mellors has managed to finish what Swann started. The light that was once a well respected, community club plying their trade in the Football League is about to be extinguished, and there is sweet FA we can do about it!

A sad day indeed!

Give a WHAM, give a bam but don’t give a damn!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.