Sponsorship

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Sponsorship

• Author
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Re ads etc ..great to see ad boards etc at he AAGP which is great ,, alas the smaller gigs are at best tedious , when with this shit end ?? this bollocks is going too far
    i have lost count of the sponsorship deals from top to bottom..its time to reign it in
    I love SUFC but there has to come a point where isnt else to sponsor .. the fans have pulled there arse out to help in every which way

what next player spit in jar
    player hair style
    claret n Blue condoms

stop the shit n play football !!

this club survived mostly on the generosity of the community and some shrewd biz dealings by our current chairwoman so lets stop his begging bowl mentality ..

I welcome the work of the likes of all the volunteers especially Stu Maw auctions n footy cards etc to helo but .. please enough must be enough SCUNNY fans do not have bottomless pit of cash and more so businesses goodwill can and should be according to their current circumstances

THE BUBBLE HAS TO BURST SOONER OR LATER

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

What’s up lad, no soapy happy ending today so you’ve been out on the pop?, you’ll be fine tomorrow when you wake up

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Iron414Iron414
    Participant
    Registered On: May 30, 2024
    Topics: 0

I agree the amount of things we are touting out for ‘sponsoring’ is becoming cringeworthy but it’s a case of needs must for the club and the board. That said I do hope once the debts are clear we will reign it all in abit.

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.