solidarity

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace solidarity

• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
  • Author
    ironeyeironeye
    Participant
    Registered On: August 10, 2023
    Topics: 8

Best wishes to all former players backroom staff managers , non playing staff , and the many suppliers who are owed money from sufc under mr hilltons stewardship. this man thinks he can block their calls and hopes it will all go away, what a way to run our once great club.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Maybe prioritising debts accrued under previous ownership? HMRC for example, do you know anything about that? George Taft won’t kill the club but HMRC could have.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

He has the funds, he says, and agreed to take on the debts, so it’s not good enough. If you were owed money for work, no matter how well you did it, you’d want payment for owed wages and wouldn’t like an employer to make excuses, I would imagine.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

The Hilton apologists are doubling down today I see.

cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

There’s a statement on the Facebook group today countering the claims made by George Taft- even accusing him of trying to scam the club as he was being paid by Worksop whilst claiming wages here.

Be interesting to see how Taft responds.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant

The Hilton apologists are doubling down today I see.

Just to be clear, my questions should not be interpreted as support. I think I made my position clear on another thread.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

My post wasn’t aimed at you in particular. More on observation from viewing various platforms. Anyhow, this post on Facebook is baffling:

‘Sorry to say but im bored. Bored of reading endless twaddle re buxton with what if’s and but’s. Its now getting monotonous getting notifications on yet more of the same. Bored of reading endless posts re DH. Yes i know we are backing him and I’m sure he has seen the posts and support. But too much of this will only end up causing more grief’

How does endless posts backing him cause more grief? Can’t bloody win with that lot – say anything unsupportive and they jump on you, now more support for him is also a problem. Crackers. Absolutely crackers mate!

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Lol, Now someone’s suggested getting t-shirts printed with his noggin on.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ironeyeironeye
    Participant
    Registered On: August 10, 2023
    Topics: 8

one for sale, white tshirt with hillton face , unworn

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

We now have one skipping his heart scan on Saturday to go to the game on Saturday to support Hilton.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant

one for sale, white tshirt with hillton face , unworn

Wear it on Saturday, it’ll be worth 10x more after. (100x more if you have a selfie with DH whilst wearing it)

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

We now have one skipping his heart scan on Saturday to go to the game on Saturday to support Hilton.

Good job they have a defibrillator handy when Hilton announces over the tannoy he is resigning as Chairman and quitting the club 😂

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

Good job they have a defibrillator handy when Hilton announces over the tannoy he is resigning as Chairman and quitting the club 😂

We’ve got it sorted:

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.