So. Either DH Has Put Loadsa Money Into The Iron or He Has Not.

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace So. Either DH Has Put Loadsa Money Into The Iron or He Has Not.

• Author
    lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

Surely, every director must have a better overview than any poster on here can possibly have.
    If the position were beyond repair and you were a director – would you not ALL have already jumped ship if something were radically wrong?
    Are we to believe that they are all too stoopid not to have given a thorough examination to any and all of DH’s plans? Surely too, they must inevitably have added their own two penn’orth to the rescue project.
    With Mr Waters as the only one to have departed – apparently at DH’s behest – I am encouraged.

On a different tack, one thought had crossed my mind was that DH certainly seemed to have the money to have bought the ground last January. Professional people with reputations to protect confirmed the fact.
    After claiming to have spent a seven figure sum in the last nine months – which sounds realistic – and with new debts seemingly appearing with great regularity, it has crossed my mind, though, that he might just be a tad stretched at the moment.

Overall, the statement is encouraging.
    Me clasping at straws again? – Hopefully, something a bit more substantial.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    RivermanRiverman
    Participant
    Registered On: January 22, 2023
    Topics: 0

Surely, every director must have a better overview than any poster on here can possibly have.
    If the position were beyond repair and you were a director – would you not ALL have already jumped ship if something were radically wrong?
    Are we to believe that they are all too stoopid not to have given a thorough examination to any and all of DH’s plans? Surely too, they must inevitably have added their own two penn’orth to the rescue project.
    With Mr Waters as the only one to have departed – apparently at DH’s behest – I am encouraged.

On a different tack, one thought had crossed my mind was that DH certainly seemed to have the money to have bought the ground last January. Professional people with reputations to protect confirmed the fact.
    After claiming to have spent a seven figure sum in the last nine months – which sounds realistic – and with new debts seemingly appearing with great regularity, it has crossed my mind, though, that he might just be a tad stretched at the moment.

Keith Waters who is involved with the PGA Golf as a Director was the only one ot the Directors who had any experience regarding the running of professional sporting operations, that tells its own story.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    RichgyRichgy
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2022
    Topics: 6

The shares were gifted to the trust by Mike Parker who’s a very good guy and big Town fan , to give them a place on the board effectively and more of a voice – Fenty threw his toys out the pram and threatened to stop financing the club unless the trust ‘gifted ‘ him the shares , they did and he had a few more years of full control with just his mates around him in the boardroom.

letmeinlet_me_in
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 3

If and its a massive IF he has put £1million in the club,he should still have £2 million at least left having not had to pay for the ground which he had promised he would do

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

If and its a massive IF he has put £1million in the club,he should still have £2 million at least left having not had to pay for the ground which he had promised he would do

Also according to his official statement on OWS, isn’t he releasing extra funds from some of his personal assets to help with cash flow? That sounds like some form of housing he owns or I’m guessing it is?

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Well given nobody has a scooby where his actual income comes from or the àctual amount he’s put into the club, I’d say it’s a total wild guess

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

If I had £2m I’d be doing the right thing and pay those debts off, stop the ccjs and ex players and lenders screaming for what they’re owed and not risk the club going under

TheJuryeffsOutTheJuryeffsOut
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2023
    Topics: 11

Maybe use the £2million that was set aside for the new training facility.

Quote from the fans forum statement in May – “ A new training facility has been secured, however its location at this stage cannot be disclosed. It was described as an excellent facility and a further £2m has been set aside to enhance the current facilities to provide everything required away from matchday. This is to include a gymnasium, players restaurant, medical facilities and, hopefully, temporary player accommodation. A state of the art 4G surface will also be installed along with several grass pitches and LED floodlighting. ”

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Keith Waters who is involved with the PGA Golf as a Director was the only one ot the Directors who had any experience regarding the running of professional sporting operations, that tells its own story.

Certainly the most experienced and wealthiest of the recent appointments. Tangible wealth with a traceable career.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

So you know exactly why Waters resigned do you?

Please share.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.