Signings.

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Signings.

• Author
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

A good epitaph for your gravestone maybe?

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

I’ll wait for the laughs

mablethorpemablethorpe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2015
    Topics: 1

Good god Artois you are depressing

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Shrimpton’s gone on loan to Spennymoor for an initial month. The impression I got from Jimmy Dean when he was talking about players going out was that the only one’s leaving were one’s that wanted/needed games.

I can’t for the life of me see Elliot or Whitehall going. I’m expecting Beestin and Law probably to go out as both desperately need game time. Beestin definitely needs games.

PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 70

WonderGoals – I wonder if Cam Wilson also on the out on loan list. Feel sorry for Finn. Had played well then had a couple of below par games and he goes into the wastelands. Yet peoples comments about some others regularly selected suggests they have consistently underperformed and yet still get selected.

Square Ball BullimoreSquare Ball Bullimore
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 5

I think it’s an unfortunate human trait in management; you always have your favourites. Good managers can work around that whilst not so good ones can isolate people

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

I can’t for the life of me see Elliot or Whitehall going. I’m expecting Beestin and Law probably to go out as both desperately need game time. Beestin definitely needs games.

If we have signed McAlinden as a forward rather than a utility player then, unless Jimmy changes his tactics, (we can hope) I can’t see how both Whitehall and Elliott will make the match day squad. McAlinden a Smith replacement maybe?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.