Signings.

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Signings.

• Author
    NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

I’ve just googled Cosmos and it says 13.7 billion years!

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

It’s older than that, it was 13.7 billion when I was at school so you can add another 60!!

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Carl Sagan would tell you but unfortunately he’s dead, however his TV series back in the eighties called Cosmos was excellent.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Back in the real world (see what i did there)… Cosmos will not be joining us on the next mission…beam him up spotty!!

Not sure i agree with WGs this time on his .. “HMS piss the league” but hopefully JDs all new team can propel us like the space ship Enterprise at warp factor 9 out of the NLN at the first attempt.

Be interesting to see if anymore signings come in or was Cosmos the final frontier … a tricky winger/striker please JD.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Not sure i agree with WGs this time on his .. “HMS piss the league”

That was sarcasm on my part. I’m surprised you didn’t realise that when reading the post in question.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

Not sure i agree with WGs this time on his .. “HMS piss the league”

That was sarcasm on my part. I’m surprised you didn’t realise that when reading the post in question.

I guessed it was WGs .. thought i do a quick one two and nutmeg you 5555

Looking forward to the season , it seems DH is giving JD what he needs .. very interesting to see how he sets up and his style of play,obviously hoping its what he was touted as and not as last seasons selection and tactical shambles.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

A certain Andy Butler has jumped on for the NLN ride to piss the league (according to WGs)

https://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

looking like maybe no new additions this week as previously 3 were mooted . Wilson n Butterfield staying may have changed this plan.

Still very happy with how the squad is shaping up regardless if anymore new faces arrive or not.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.