Home Forums The New Blast Furnace Season tickets

Iron Age
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Just wondering how this works.

According to the website, the Sands Venue Stadium is closed for the foreseeable future. Also on the website we are being asked to renew our 12th man tickets.

I don’t know what others think about being asked to pay for a service we have no access to “for the foreseeable future”.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4166

I think it’s pants and I won’t be buying one until something is properly sorted out. The money it will bring in now will no way cover a fraction of the cost needed to get our club through this period, the club needs a football league, Premier league or Government backed loan to see it through, as does the majority of clubs. If the worse happens and clubs go under, people who have payed up front will have lost money that wouldn’t have helped the situation anyway. I’m as loyal as the next fan but I’m not a bloody idiot, especially when it comes to money.

4 users thanked author for this post.

mistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 424
    Replies: 8388

It would be interesting to know how much we will be saving with the players that are leaving plus Rodwell a month, and how much of the savings will be reinvested in new players.

DarrynStampGoalMachine
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 547

It would be interesting to know how much we will be saving with the players that are leaving plus Rodwell a month, and how much of the savings will be reinvested in new players.

I can hazard a guess at the 2nd one Mick.

cassidystash
    Participant
    Topics: 179
    Replies: 3736

1. Plenty
    2. Not much

mistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 424
    Replies: 8388

Number 2 is like our pension Cassidaystash.

1 user thanked author for this post.

scunnymatt88
    Participant
    Topics: 78
    Replies: 1670

Another example of swanny trying to take the piss out of fans. I wouldnt mind but what exactly do you get in return for your hard earned money? F*ck all is the answer.

Iron Age
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

New “early bird” date moved from 22nd May to 30th June, that’s better but could still be too early.

Iron-awe
    Participant

Will end up being June 30th 2021 at this rate.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Brassy sharman
    Participant
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 133

Swanny can swivel for me, he ain’t gettin any more out of me.

Ferrite
    Participant
    Topics: 175
    Replies: 2395

If the club was fan-owned, I would buy one right now if I could find the money.

THE-99%
    Topics: 887
    Replies: 4218

If the club was fan-owned, I would buy one right now if I could find the money.

this

Turnemc
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Having had a season ticket for this season that I’ve not been able to benefit from fully due to the covid situation I’m rather reluctant to buy a season ticket for next season. I like the way we can financially support the club by buying one now yet they’ve not made any statement about all the current season ticket holders having not received what they paid for…..

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 143
    Replies: 2995

Turnermc, just accept that you had bad luck mate, and this virus has ended many lives and spoilt our living conditions completely, it is a one off to many of us, so we must accept everyone loses things, 4 Scunny games is not a great loss mate, there are many worse things than that!!!

2 users thanked author for this post.

Ferrite
    Participant
    Topics: 175
    Replies: 2395

Blimey, that’s a very sensible and balanced post BS, are you ok?

2 users thanked author for this post.

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 143
    Replies: 2995

I am back to normak in my latest post about ten minutes ago ha ha!, but you have blinkers on at times Ferrite when reading any of my posts ha ha!

Iron-awe
    Participant

Well I see you got part of Novaks name into the word normal BS so I guess your right on that point.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.