Rushall Olympic FC

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Rushall Olympic FC

• Author
    BigLeftToeBigLeftToe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2017
    Topics: 6

Spot on review of the game Cliff. Looking forward to seeing a replay of Denton’s goal…one of those you knew was flying in as soon as it left his foot!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

We asked him after the game if he meant it, he said “of course I did, or that’s what I’m telling people”

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Another big win and clean sheet. Good news on Roberts not needing surgery. I read earlier he’ll be back in full training in a few weeks time. I just hope Clunan isn’t out for too long. Looked like we struggled when he went off, but think that may have been down to Shrimpton being rusty.

HMS piss the league is still motoring along.

bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

Well done once again, not the best performance, but with a 0-3 away win, we must still enjoy tge seasons start, top of the league and 10 points out of 12. The team appear to be working well together, so well done Jimmy Dean, who is getting results, and also giving the fans some wel loverdue enjoyment.

My 1-3 prediction was nearly correct, but do not know what the attendance wasm I had 1,714, but that could possibly be too high. So roll on the next game, it is a pity that RH do not cover away games when the three local teams are playing, it seems stupid like today, Grimsby on RH when they are at hjome.

Hope the fans enjoyed another win, and hope of no trouble at the match.

bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

Just to add, it is great that Scunny have a very good goal keeper at long last, as we have had very poor keepers for six or so years, so well done who ever brought this young man to SUFC.

cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

950 there today in total.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

IMO
    Sounded like a strange game and the 3-0 scoreline surely flatters the Iron as RO had clear cut chances and Fitz came to the rescue on a few occasions.
    Ref missed a few things including the obvious red card when Beestin was clear through on goal and booking Whitehall for kicking the ball away when it was still in play , less than perfect refs some thing to get used to at this level.
    3 pts is 3 pts however they come and Scunny toppa the league is great to see.
    Again great traveling support very vocal all way through the game just a shame some of the RO stewards appear to have been over zealous.
    Looking forward to seeing the highlights especially the Whitehall Denton goals and the Ironarmy vlog later today.

All in all a very positive day the only down side was the Clunan injury and possibly Beestin with a knock ?? , really hope thats nowt serious but he does have a week to recover till Curzon away. I aint no expert but do these plastic 3G pitches cause more injuries ??

Still the depressing GP cloud lurking but for now other than that its not too bad being an Iron fan and that is something we have not been able to say for a long long time.

UTI

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Had a chortle reading on the Facebook group about the organised coach shenanigans. Sounds like much ado about nothing. Or something from the Beano or Dandy

CMC CMC
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Hope it wasn’t Jerry’s coach, whoever’s it was they’ve cancelled their Curzon one.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Jerry was mentioned in a few posts. Tbh, I couldn’t work out wtf happened. It was the claims and counter claims that made me laugh

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Now we know why he comes here on a Saturday night pissed, it’s the cans of beer he’s been confiscating.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Beer was involved when it shouldn’t have been on the coach. And some yoots fighting each other? Starts at the top and works it’s way down. Stone Island may have been involved.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.