Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 3

Yes ok you might have seen the this before ha ha

mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 46

I think there is only one outstanding candidate for that accolade Awaywego but don’t get too down on yourself.

Second place is creditable.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    mistertonmickmistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 106

Scunthorpe at the moment must have plenty plastic fans by Deereys analysis, people came from all over the country to work at the steelworks, and some adopted Scunny as their team, I know misterton Mick must be classed as a plastic according to Deerey shame on you, Mick as been a stalwart fan for many a year. Rather have Mick anyday.

not sure what you are on about, but I have seen every league game at Glanford Park, one season on iFollow, but have no connections with Scunthorpe at all, I was born in Worksop and one of my uncle’s played for Doncaster Rovers when I was a young lad and used to go to watch them with another Uncle when I wasn’t watching Gainsborough Trinity, regarding the Premier League I don’t care who wins any Trophy apart from Manchester United who I can’t stand, but always had a soft spot for Real Madrid so last week I wanted them to beat Liverpool but have nothing against Liverpool and if Liverpool had won and they should I would have said good luck to them.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Just Deerey Mick, going on about plastic fans, in his eyes you are one because you have no connections with Scunthorpe, like I say you are a stalwart of Scunthorpe, just because you aren’t born somewhere doesn’t mean your not a fan, everyone is entitled to like, love, dislike and hate any team they want.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

I was referring to plastic fans from provincial towns supporting big clubs and said just that to be fair. Nowhere have I said that people aren’t entitled to like, love, dislike and hate any team they want. Just my opinion but with particular reference to Liverpool hating Man U fans. You know, the thrust of the topic you started? Thank you.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

That’s exactly what Mick has done born in a small provincial town and then went on to support a big club Deerey, the thrust of the topic was there seems to be a common theme when it comes to Liverpool fans nothing more nothing less, and I did say I wasn’t blaming them and they are always innocent. Do you not see a common theme?I did go on to list 4 occasions involving their fans, is coincidentally or just pure bad luck on their behalf?

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Okay by me if you want to deny this statement was anything but trouble causing sarcasm:

‘not that I’m blaming them god lord no they are always innocent.’

Ah well. Case closed as far as I’m concerned.

mistertonmickmistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 106

I think Graham Taylor was born in Worksop as well, anyway I am only 17 miles from the the Theatre of Daydreams.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Don’t you mean nightmares?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Sorry Deerey I was being sarcastic again. Liverpool fans innocent lol, in the same bracket as OJ, Michael Jackson and Ched Evans, but yes close it down I’m bored now.

VanadramaVanadrama
    Participant
    Registered On: May 24, 2022
    Topics: 0

“Uefa has issued an apology to Liverpool and Real Madrid supporters as well as all other spectators caught up in the “frightening and distressing events” at last weekend’s Champions League final in Paris”

Agreed, case closed, close it down.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    IronageIron Age
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2019
    Topics: 55

After all the posturing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61686639

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Yep close it down, Awaywego comes off second best, again. 😂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.