Real Madrid

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Real Madrid

• Author
    Bartoniron66Bartoniron66
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2017
    Topics: 56

Sorry mate things like this get right on my nerves.

VanadramaVanadrama
    Participant
    Registered On: May 24, 2022
    Topics: 0

Awaywego sounds like every other feckless, bitter and infantile Man Utd supporter I know. Shortly to be proven with a desperate sounding ‘I,m not a ManYoo fan..’ post from him…

2 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

And you come across as a Scouse bastard Van.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

The pylon creeper reveals his true colours.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

‘Real fans got to and into the game ok’

It appears you’re wrong about that too awaywego. Listen to the numerous Spanish journalists and fans about their similar experiences. You might also want to checkout the head of the Football Supporters Europe Association guy and what he has to say about it all. Widely reported now. Not difficult to find. Are all these independent and impartial reporters in collusion to try and get the blame shifted off Liverpool fans? Not a chance. Unfortunately for those who want to claim Liverpool fans are always crying the victim, reputation always proceeding them, etc, it’s okay to admit that this time, you got it wrong. In this day and age of filming/ social media, they can’t get away with blaming someone else for their organisational errors and failings like Uefa, the French police and government are doing. Every embarrassing lie they tell digs a deeper and deeper hole.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    VanadramaVanadrama
    Participant

Scouse bastard? I’m neither of those. I’m someone who read the verdict of the justice system that ploughed through mountains of reports, witness statements and harrowing accounts of how football fans were let down that day, and how those in charge on that awful day were guilty of neglect and covering up.
    You, well you just read The Sun.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Completely agree I even said it in the first post.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 100

Disappointed!
    I was thinking we’d a pre-season tour game lined up against them.
    Oh well, Farsley Celtic are the Real Madrid of … er, Farsley.

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

You would have thought they had learned from Highbury not to rush at the turnstiles. The French police obviously don’t know how to deal with so many ‘fans’ turning up with moody tickets and demanding to be let in.

Typical scousers….

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

I am not sure if those were rushing were mostly Scousers. Many were said to be French locals. :-)

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Not sure what ” Highbury ” has to do with anything regarding this topic?

Participant

They were reportedly complaining about getting squished in the queue outside the turnstiles. Perhaps they were worried about missing the kick off, but that ain’t worth going through all that again.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Any fan from any club would be cheesed off if they couldn’t get in with legitimate tickets. :-) I don’t think what happened would have been different with other clubs.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

As has been stated on this thread earlier, plenty of verification from different independent journalists, tv networks plus lots of social media about what went on in Paris but if some people have an agenda about Liverpool fans then their prejudice won’t change one iota. Some people are just a sad bunch.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Yep. The posts from Lord Kitchener are par for the course and, as Bucks was fond of saying, ‘entirely predictable’. And as Just Iron said, ‘small minded’. Liverpool fans booing the national anthem at Wembley must have had a few of these lot foaming at the mouth 🤣

Participant

As has been stated on this thread earlier, plenty of verification from different independent journalists, tv networks plus lots of social media about what went on in Paris but if some people have an agenda about Liverpool fans then their prejudice won’t change one iota. Some people are just a sad bunch.

And you are right. Personally it is no secret that I’m a manc. Moved to Scunthorpe aged 4 in 1970 after the closure of Manchester steel, and my dad losing his job on the blast Furness a Earlham. He went on tho work on the Anchor Site then the Pit Arch Plant. Liked to live dangerously my old man. So Man U are my second fav team. I hate the Scousers as much as I hate the Cod Heads.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Is this an autobiography forum?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Anyhow, back to the main topic, it’s good to see on social media that not all United fans are like that and actually use their brains:

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I know a few real Man U supporters my age (I.e. those who were born and bred there, still live there, season ticket holders etc) and as much as Liverpool are their biggest rivals, they wouldn’t dream of weaponising #alwaysthevictim and Hillsborough. They are decent respectable lads though. I wonder if a lot of this anti-Liverpool nonsense is perpetrated by the plastic United fans (I.e. those that weren’t born there, or if they were barely lived there, from provincial towns looking to support a big team etc) who mistakenly see it as a way of ‘earning their stripes’ with the real fans? Very sad.

Participant

Every United fan is happy that City won the league and not Liverpool, and that they got beat by Real the European final.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

That’s BS. It may well be the majority but it’s definitely not ‘every’. One was telling me this week how he wanted liverpool not city to win the league the other Sunday and for them to beat Real. That’s just one person. Sure there’s plenty more. Mind you, he’s not a plastic fan, still lives in Manchester and a season ticket holder.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Ranked! The 10 most hated ever teams in British football.

1. Leeds United
    2. MK Dons
    3. Manchester United
    4. Rangers
    5. Millwall
    6. Liverpool
    7. Arsenal
    8. Chelsea
    9. Stoke
    10. Preston

XxxXxx
    Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 3

According to who

IronageIron Age
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2019
    Topics: 55

And you are right. Personally it is no secret that I’m a manc. Moved to Scunthorpe aged 4 in 1970 after the closure of Manchester steel, and my dad losing his job on the blast Furness a Earlham. He went on tho work on the Anchor Site then the Pit Arch Plant. Liked to live dangerously my old man. So Man U are my second fav team. I hate the Scousers as much as I hate the Cod Heads.

Far be it for me to contradict a Manc but for Earlham should that not be Irlam?

VanadramaVanadrama
    Participant

VanadramaVanadrama
    Participant

You sound 15.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Scunthorpe at the moment must have plenty plastic fans by Deereys analysis, people came from all over the country to work at the steelworks, and some adopted Scunny as their team, I know misterton Mick must be classed as a plastic according to Deerey shame on you, Mick as been a stalwart fan for many a year. Rather have Mick anyday.

Participant

Far be it for me to contradict a Manc but for Earlham should that not be Irlam?

You are right, but as I stated earlier we left when I was about four. I don’t even remember living there. I remember living in High Santon Villas (hope I spelt that right.) lived in West Butterwick, and Crowle.Then Scunthorpe itself(good old Jackson Road.)

That is why Scunthorpe are my first fav club, Man U second.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Now that’s not very nice ironawe, surely if there is a twat of the year competition to be won it should run the full year, is there a trophy and prize money to your knowledge?.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.