Rabid Anticipation of the Big Kick Off?

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Rabid Anticipation of the Big Kick Off?

• Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 100

Is anyone else actually starting to look forward to the commencement of battle?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Yes why wouldn’t you?

PorthlevenIron2PorthlevenIron2
    Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 17

I’m more looking forward to the big kick out of the present regime 😂

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

I will admit I am slightly more optimistic after the latest signings, I still think more of the same quality are required to give us a fighting chance of a respectable league finish.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    ironkingironking
    Participant
    Registered On: October 8, 2014
    Topics: 71

Shite squad, no goals in the team and players still making the same individual mistakes as last season (Rochdale friendly).

4 users thanked author for this post.
    cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

Look forward to it most of the time. Last year was a struggle, especially towards the end, but Despite what goes on in the background, still love the routine of going to games- especially first one of the year.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    KEEP BELIEVINGKEEP BELIEVING
    Participant
    Registered On: January 23, 2022
    Topics: 3

Every game I try to be optimistic but nearly all the time I am left bewildered at how little progress is being made. I can picture it now. Keith Hill stood on the side lines. His fingers rubbing his chin. a coffee in his other hand. McMahon shouting instructions to a player. Mussy shouting instructions at another player & none of the team having a clue as to what is going on. Will the current squad prove me wrong. I hope so.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Spoke to a couple of ardent Scunny fan mates who are home n away never miss typer guys they are looking forward to the start of the season especially the new places to visit away

As for me … Yep even though not based in Scunny the anticipation is killing me , the first game (Yeovil not an easy opener at all) and then the 4 or 5 games after that will define what our NL life will be like, its important to get off to a decent start …

new owners and a couple of strikers would make a huge difference to my optimism level.

Good luck to Hill and his ” new ” team and all the fans that support the Iron.

3 users thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.