Notts County

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Notts County

• Author
    cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

1600 tickets sold as of today, total allocation now gone but not sure if we will get any more? There Will be close to 15k there which is crazy for a 5th tier fixture.

Hope the players enjoy it and thrive on the occasion; no-one is expecting anything our end so the pressure is all on them.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 59

Highest (League) attendance this season:

19 Nov Yeovil Town 16,511

Lowest (League):

13 Dec Gateshead 5,539

PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 70

One thing for sure our fans will make some noise.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

really impressive numbers re away support i applaud every one of them sing yer hearts out for the lads

i hope the boys put a shift in and come away with at least a point ..

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Participant

Final batch of 150 tickets released now. Roughly half of that remaining and likely to be sold out soon.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

A special train should really be laid on, the Humberside’s finest should demand it after the debacle with cod fans last year to Notts, and they were only using one train to get there, minimum of 2 for us we’re using 3 I expect it to be rowdy and I’m sure I won’t be wrong. Have a great day everyone and keep everything at banter only.

Dan-UTIDan-UTI
    Participant
    Registered On: April 8, 2014
    Topics: 1

Fingers crossed everybody is on their feet for their full 90 not sat moaning at somebody in their seat. Loud and proud, keep the noise up even if we do happen to go 2 or 3 goals down. Show the lads that we are with them for the final few games not just give up if it doesn’t go as we’d like on Saturday. UTI

2 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Well a woman on Facebook changed her ticket so her party could all sit together Lol.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Well a woman on Facebook changed her ticket so her party could all sit together Lol.

Just a figure of speech in this instance I believe Awaywego, as Noddy Holder famously sung ” Then she’s up and rock-‘n’-rolling with the rest “. I hope all the Scunny fans attending have a right old day out and they will sing from start to finish.

Dan-UTIDan-UTI
    Participant
    Registered On: April 8, 2014
    Topics: 1

Everybody will have their part to play in creating a good atmosphere. We know the young lads will be there giving it everything all game but people need to let them congregate together, and then join in with the singing instead of leaving them to it. Which I’m sure we all will; GP was rocking vs Bromley with all sides of the ground joining in. Bring it on!

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

I’ve seen nothing regarding Chapman’s fitness for Saturday. Anybody heard anything?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

40 goals scored in the last 13 fixtures between the pair.

3 goals per game.

I’d go with 3 goals plus Saturday.

I’d love it to be 1-3 @ 80/1

I’d be happy with 3-3 @ 66/1

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

3 goals per game.

this aint gonna be a 0-0 or 1-0 .. im seeing a few goals in my crystal ball.

im going for 2-2 at this moment

Chapman fit or not ?? need his experience in front of a big crowd.

Rene PLEASE dont forget my commentary link ok .. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

3 goals per game.

this aint gonna be a 0-0 or 1-0 .. im seeing a few goals in my crystal ball.

im going for 2-2 at this moment

Chapman fit or not ?? need his experience in front of a big crowd.

Rene PLEASE dont forget my commentary link ok .. :)

Yup, note made.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

Any update re Chappo , is he fit ?

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

A special train should really be laid on, the Humberside’s finest should demand it after the debacle with cod fans last year to Notts, and they were only using one train to get there, minimum of 2 for us we’re using 3 I expect it to be rowdy and I’m sure I won’t be wrong. Have a great day everyone and keep everything at banter only.

No chance that was going to happen after the above.If anyone is getting the train from Barnetby the 10.57 Train is busy most saturdays with Grimbarians going for a day on the drink and drugs in Lincoln(Being banned from every pub there)and the 17.38 back so it does get busy and loud. Hopefully there’s enough carriages.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Hopefully enough carriages, not carnage!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

CMC. scunny fans catch the barnetby to notts train at scunny and go via Donny and Grantham or stay on the train and change at Sheffield, down to personal preference, it’s just about the cost the loophole being 12pound cheaper if your ticket starts from Barnetby doesn’t mean you have to go there silly I know but that’s just how it is! 10,57? You’ve really no idea have you, most on the trains will be there by 10,30. Most are going on the 8,11 from scunny.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

CMC.scunny fans catch the barnetby to notts train at scunny and go via Donny and Grantham or stay on the train and change at Sheffield, down to personal preference, it’s just about the cost the loophole being 12pound cheaper if your ticket starts from Barnetby doesn’t mean you have to go there silly I know but that’s just how it is! 10,57? You’ve really no idea have you, most on the trains will be there by 10,30. Most are going on the 8,11 from scunny.

Catching the Barnetby to Nottingham at Scunny? You’re right, i had no idea such a thing existed.

Participant

Free hit is usually always abit of a cop out but that’s what tomorrow is. Play with the same belief and tenacity as we did against Wrexham and we stand half a chance.

Enjoy it tomorrow Iron fans and get behind the team, it will be a great occasion to be apart of.

mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Topics: 46

Never won a game there before and we are very unlikely to change that tomorrow.

Agree with Cliff, enjoy the occasion, hopefully put in a decent performance and keep some momentum for the 7 games that really matter.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

Was gonna try to make a prediction on JDs starting 11 n subs but with Chappo a real doubt,other niggly injuries and the couple of new guys it would be guesswork.

As for a score .. my head says we loose 3-1 but my heart says 2-2 or 3-2 to Scunny.

Hope all traveling Iron fans have a great day and sing yer hearts out for the boys.

* Rene Please dont forget a commentary link i registered etc but seem to get blocked when trying to log in from my location.

UTI

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Humberside (pre-match)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0f7djql

Humberside (match commentary)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0f7djrc

BBC Radio Nottingham (match commentary)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/64942318

NLTV – £9.50 to watch the game.

https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

Thanks for the commentary link Rene .. its pretty painful listening so far … however the most annoying part is Neil Cox constant use of the word brave or braver ..lost count already .

comorn the Iron

ScunnyblueScunnyblue
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2021
    Topics: 0

Pathetic .. this manager is miles out his depth

mistertonmickmistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 106

By the sound of it 1750 fans have been let down badly today with the lack of effort on trying to take the game to County and try to score any goals, pathetic never mind the final score but to go and defend and not try to score in our position is not good, very disappointing

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

The brutal truth of the matter is that The Iron are seriously out of their depth in this match. I only hope the guys can get their head’s together in time for the York City match on Tuesday.

lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

I agree with LK. We were simply outclassed. No complaints at all. You can’t blame a team when the opposition are that good.
    Was the same with Wrexham. If that pair don’t get promoted it will be a travesty.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Pros v Pub team.
    Sad!
    UTI

lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

Harsh.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.