Home Forums The New Blast Furnace non league

Awaywego
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 642

nice to see there CEOs take on the situation and letting clubs have a degree of certainty on how to cope as a business.( would be nice someone whos tech savvy to put the link up as i dont have a clue) keep quite ironawe before you start lol.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4197

I’m same as you with this tech shite Awaywego, I can play guitar but I can’t play this computer crap.🎸😎😂

Cliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 772

With the national league voting to end their league, presumably that means no relegation this season. If the season were to restart at least could we now offload everyone out of contract on June 30th and continue the season playing with U23’s to minimise expenditure.

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1810

Double shafting for Barrow after finishing third bottom of the league in 1972, and not getting reelected, and looking a very good bet for promotion this season.
    Hey ho, good enough for Barrow, good enough for others such as the scousers. Null and void season 2019-20.

It’s our time.

Awaywego
    Participant

no that doesnt mean no relegation or promotion theve still to decide, it just gives them the freedom to concentrate on the business knowing theres no more matches no if no buts but certainty, and they can try and cut there cloth appropriately.lets hope we can do the same and still stay in existence.

mistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 424
    Replies: 8398

Iron-awe
    Participant

Blood hell mick your a techno legend, Awaywego will be foaming at the mouth in appreciation.

Awaywego
    Participant

well done mick theres hope for me yet, gonna have to get a grand kid round next year to show me how its done.

mistertonmick
    Participant

It’s easy, on a laptop or PC open the file you want to put on bru, from the search bar at the top of the browser right click on the bottom lefthand side of the trackbar or left click on the mouse to highlight the http script and move the courser over the highlighted area and press copy, go to your bru reply area and with the curser over that area right click trackbar or mouse and press paste and it is there, tablet or phone same principle.

TwoWrights
    Participant

well done mick theres hope for me yet, gonna have to get a grand kid round next year to show me how its done.

Follow these steps and you’ll have no problem.

1, Turn PC on.
    2, Pour onion gravy into it.
    3, Turn PC off.
    4, Turn PC back on.
    Job’s a good ‘un.

It’s our time.

5 users thanked author for this post.

mistertonmick
    Participant

Is that the Kingston Communications Method, TW.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Iron-awe
    Participant

Hmmmm Onion gravy, arrrrghh😋😋😋

mistertonmick
    Participant

I don’t like onion gravy, the only way I can eat onions is if I can’t see them or taste them like in Brown Sauce etc.

Iron-awe
    Participant

Wow mick back in my younger drinking days the go to supper snack after several pints ( if I couldn’t make the chippy ) was a home made cheese and raw onion sandwich dipped in Mums cold onion gravy left over from tea time. Sheer bliss after 8 pints, no indigestion problems back then mind.

TwoWrights
    Participant

Is that the Kingston Communications Method, TW.

Nah, their way is to offer the highest average internet speed in the country.

It’s our time.

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 144
    Replies: 3009

nice to see there CEOs take on the situation and letting clubs have a degree of certainty on how to cope as a business.( would be nice someone whos tech savvy to put the link up as i dont have a clue) keep quite ironawe before you start lol.

Awaywego—–It looks as though I will need to give you a crash course on computer management and good english knowledge ha ha!! I am worse than you regarding this!!, as Heathy and Iron-awe keeps telling me !!!!

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 250
    Replies: 11008

no that doesnt mean no relegation or promotion theve still to decide,

Correct!

And could I throw “23 clubs only in L2 this season” into the mix?

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 123
    Replies: 3873

Wow mick back in my younger drinking days the go to supper snack after several pints ( if I couldn’t make the chippy ) was a home made cheese and raw onion sandwich dipped in Mums cold onion gravy left over from tea time. Sheer bliss after 8 pints, no indigestion problems back then mind.

Livin the feckin dream there I-A. 😂😂😂

DarrynStampGoalMachine
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 547

The league is a team short so Barrow SHOULD be ok. Even if everything ends with no promotion or relegation they would still likely come up. Seems stupid to start a season with 23.

Still got fingers crossed for no prem champions.

Foxstreetfiveseven
    Participant
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 306

I’m same as you with this tech shite Awaywego, I can play guitar but I can’t play this computer crap.🎸😎😂

Think yourself lucky. I can’t do either. I can’t even make my blues harmonica sound like……a blues harmonica.

Foxstreetfiveseven
    Participant
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 306

That’s another problem I have. In the current crisis I’m seriously considering adopting a couple of grandchildren to teach me. Only on a temporary basis of course.

Awaywego
    Participant

mick you lost me at file, and i know a mouse isnt a furry animal other than that it may as well been chinese.

mistertonmick
    Participant

you obviously can use a computer or tablet/phone to come on here so just work it out.

Iron-awe
    Participant

Think yourself lucky. I can’t do either. I can’t even make my blues harmonica sound like……a blues harmonica.

You could paint your harmonica blue and change your name to Blind Bad Foxstreet. Well at least it’s a start.

Ferrite
    Participant
    Topics: 175
    Replies: 2407

The league is a team short so Barrow SHOULD be ok. Even if everything ends with no promotion or relegation they would still likely come up. Seems stupid to start a season with 23.

Still got fingers crossed for no prem champions.

Thing is, if the Conference promote Barrow, then they’re one short. So do you then promote a team into the Conference? If so, does it come from the Conference North or Conference South. Difficult.

Awaywego
    Participant

mick i can switch on, read, post, shop, i will leave the rest to you until i am shown, though i am quite happy as i am.cheers mick.

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 250
    Replies: 11008

Come on Awaywego. At least have a go at adding an avatar!

Awaywego
    Participant

seen it on dvd NI.

mistertonmick
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.