New kit now available…

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace New kit now available…

• Author
    Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant
    Registered On: September 21, 2023
    Topics: 37

… to pre-order at the club shop website. ‘Blind pre-order’, of course, as it has not yet been officially launched so we don’t know what it looks like – other than it is striped.

All of that is fine… but who would seriously order a Kelme kit and be confident of getting the correct size? Based on last year’s sizing fiasco, I have no confidence in this.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Not bought a replica shirt since 98. From the many images I saw of them on flabby flesh, the crewnecks seemed to be out of shape / wide as the season progressed. Didn’t look like they were keeping their shape well. If that’s the case I hope Kelme are addressing that

PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 70

Seems 125 had been ordered at one stage last night 17/06.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Cods shirts are on sale in their shop never mind pre order, don’t the club know when the season ends and the new shirt are wanted not like it’s the same scenario every year. Didn’t come on sale last year till August, will they never learn it’s not rocket science to give the shirt manufacturers the design 2 months earlier than they have.

adminSST
    Keymaster
    Registered On: December 19, 2013
    Topics: 82

I think they have been in the UK for a while and were getting badged up a week or two ago.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Apparently cods fans were queuing down the road to buy the new shirt because it’s so amazing, just looks black and white stripes as usual to me. Hey ho the fickle nature of our club devotions.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Paying £50 for something you’ve not seen yet sounds a bit strange.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Cods shirts are on sale in their shop never mind pre order, don’t the club know when the season ends and the new shirt are wanted not like it’s the same scenario every year. Didn’t come on sale last year till August, will they never learn it’s not rocket science to give the shirt manufacturers the design 2 months earlier than they have.

Perhaps if Hilton or whatever his real name is had paid any bills,including the shirt the shirt supplier, we could have ordered them earlier? I demand a statement, haven’t had one in days

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Hilton left last year 64, Michelle and Co are at the helm now, paid the Kelme bill or so they said they have, Doing things their way now it’s down to them.
    No doubt it’ll be the same next season.
    Ps Ironawe hate the cods. But to be fair the shirt does look very smart, more of a shirt for day wear than a football shirt imo.

Iron414Iron414
    Participant
    Registered On: May 30, 2024
    Topics: 0

Not bought a replica shirt since 98. From the many images I saw of them on flabby flesh, the crewnecks seemed to be out of shape / wide as the season progressed.

Are you suggesting many of us fans have been consuming a few too many GOAT burgers Deerey?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Looks like August again for the shirts very poor effort from all concerned.
    Order the bloody things earlier it really is that simple.
    Even now we aren’t allowed to see the design ffs.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Wondered how long it would take you to post some flak. Surprised it took this long. Couple of things: maybe the order was placed soon enough and it’s factors beyond the club’s control? Secondly, in the grand scheme of things, it’s not seismic is it?

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Hilton’s fault,had he paid the bill they’d have been ordered earlier

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Its down to brexit held up by customs, what year did we leave lol.
    I could back your proposition Deerey if this was the first time it’s happened but it’s not is it happened last year and many other years, not seismic but it’s a litany of things that I continue to point out. Some fans if only the kids like a new shirt to wear on holiday twill be a massive own goal if they aren’t on sale on the open day I think that’s fair to say.
    64 Hilton had give up the ghost with us last September, bit like labour blaming everything on the Truss budget, and the tories blaming labour for leaving nothing in 2010.
    Ps, everyone ok with having to wait to see the design.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

‘Some fans if only the kids like a new shirt to wear on holidays’

If that’s all they’ve got to worry about, they’re in a pretty good place.

Not that it’s got anything to do with football, but just to clear this up for you, Labour did not and have not blamed everything on Truss’s budget.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Not one to complain but I wish the Official web page would put tonight’s team up.
    Anyone know who this Abraham is, full marks though for at least naming the trialists instead of just giving them a number like last season.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Anyone know who this Abraham is

Finn Abraham, young CB who was an ex youth player who then moved on to the Cods when the youth team was scrapped. 18yr old right footed CB.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Not one to complain but I wish the Official web page would put tonight’s team up.
    Anyone know who this Abraham is, full marks though for at least naming the trialists instead of just giving them a number like last season.

The shirts (training kit?) didn’t have numbers on them, so that wouldn’t have worked!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Lol.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.