Nelson v Jimbob

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Nelson v Jimbob

• Author
    WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

I raise it is because I can’t see much preparation being done for NLN. Not to say there isn’t any, just feels like s*** or bust

How can any team really prepare for NLN now ?. The players out of contract will go as will the players who don’t wish to play that low. Only thing we could do to prepare is to start offering the youngsters contracts who we wish to keep.

When it’s mathematically impossible for us to stay up Dean “if he’s seen as the one that’s here for next season” needs to give youngsters like Moore Billam, Gallimore, Harvey Cribb and Poulter a chance to see what they offer and then come to a decision.

Apart from taking that route, what other way is there to really truly prepare ?

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

‘How can any team really prepare for NLN now ?.’ Yes, kinda my point. But I’ve seen numerous times on here over the last few weeks how we’re preparing for NLN. Admittedly it’s only a few saying it multiple times!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Isn’t it the same every season for most teams, put a few jigsaw pieces in place, Hilton’s lowered the season ticket prices he’s preparing, lots of us fans have been preparing for ages watching results to see where we think we’ll be going see which are doable by train, want Tamworth don’t want Coalville or Leiston. Want farsley Celtic to stay up Leamington down with Telford hopefully Blyth at the cost of Kettering, to think they aren’t doing anything to prepare is a bit naive has any team anywhere told the fans what players there looking at for next season or even telling those who there going to let go.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Ye, you’re probably right.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 59

Clear the driftwood as soon as we are mathematically relegated.

Then Mr Hilton can commence next seasons survival plan.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.