nationalleaguetv.com

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace nationalleaguetv.com

• Author
    mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 46

Brackley game on for streaming Saturday I guess because no Premier games.

Sneaked the fee up to £9.99 which is pretty outrageous for 1 camera coverage and often no commentary.

Mind you would be watching if I was not going to the game.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Probably will watch it

mkironMK Iron
    Participant

Hope it’s a better watch than last seasons league game there. One of the few games last year we didn’t look very interested.

Hoping for a performance this week as I have tickets for son, son in law and 2 grandsons. First time 3 generations of the family at an Iron game since my old man passed away.

Son in law and grandsons are southerners and Gooners so we’ll have to be good if I’m going to turn them!

3 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

First opening day away game I’m missing in years MK, gonna be a lot more selective of away games this season after the disappointment last season, have a good day and I hope the kids enjoy it, be a novelty for them standing on a terrace with the Dre.

BigLeftToeBigLeftToe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2017
    Topics: 6

Got my ticket, not particularly expecting much though. Not a fan of 3-5-2 at this level, although it seemed to work for Boston last season.

mkironMK Iron
    Participant

Thanks Awaywego. I usually do the opener but Brackley is hopeless on the train. Would have probably given it a miss if the family didn’t live close. Going more to see the grandchildren and to have a few drinks than any excitement about the football. Here’s hoping Butlers boys prove me wrong.

cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

440 sold thus far. 600 allocation given, if we manage to get close to that I’ll be pleasantly surprised

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 137

Sneaked the fee up to £9.99 which is pretty outrageous for 1 camera coverage and often no commentary.

Same price as last season.

PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Topics: 70

1st game so I expect the Manager to display his intentions for the season. Attacking formations and no targeting, Start the season as we mean to go on.

For me 442 is us, no Chuckle brother passing and passing at a professional standard – pace and direction.

You set the standards from game 1 if you don’t then problems will occur very early.

BigLeftToeBigLeftToe
    Participant

Same price as last season.

Nope, last season was £9.50.

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 137

49p… ain’t going to destitute me lol

mkironMK Iron
    Participant

If they covered every away game it would be £230 which is a decent wedge more than the cost of my old fogie season ticket for the 23 home games.

Not long ago in the EFL it was £140 for all 46 games streamed. In my opinion they are taking the Michael.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Probably still only making a slim profit with the amount of people paying for it tbf. Or a couple of commentators at each game are earning a bit?

TwoWrightsTwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 4

Football on TV, shove it. Hull will only have three Saturday 3pm home kick offs between now and Christmas, well done Sky, not.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Im planning to go watch Nong Bua Pitchaya FC v Buriram unites Saturday 6pm KO , Abo Eisa debut for NBP against the best side by a mile over the last decade here Buriram so expectiong a proper thrashing ..

Suffice to say i shall don my Scunny shirt of course and give him an IRON IRON IRON.

Wondering how his fitness is and will handle the very different playing conditions here as games are never stopped or called off even in the most severe weather it gets comical sometimes.. the heat and humidity will be a factor more so its rainy season and torrential downpours are expected.

35 min trip back after that game in time for the Brackley Scunny game … its great the footy is back.

UTI and NBP

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Anybody bought a pass to watch? I’ve tried to log in using last years saved details and they don’t recognise me. Attempts to contact NLstreaming failed as the email address I have is no longer in use, no contact details on website that I can see. Any help appreciated.

BeagriesbackflipAlfred
    Participant
    Registered On: January 1, 2014

Same here, I wasn’t recognised. I have just re-registered using the same info and password and seems to have worked.

Iron414Iron414
    Participant
    Registered On: May 30, 2024
    Topics: 0

I had the same issue when I lost access to my previous email account Tash. Best to re-register with your new email address so you can reset password easily if you ever need to.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant

Thanks for the help. I have tried to re-register but am being told my password must contain …….. as usual. I have tried using various passwords which meet all criteria but just get the message “your password must contain……..”
    Any more suggestions please? (Or a contact email address)

plymironPlymiron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 27

I Had the same problem with password so reregistered using my mobile phone and recieved an activation code by email. Once I entered that I was able to register – but i did need to change my old password to meet there new criteria. Hope that helps?

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant

Thanks Plym but I have tried different passwords that contain everything they want but still getting the same message.

mkironMK Iron
    Participant

I just re-registered and got to the bit where they ask you for the code they have emailed you.

No email with code.

Enough to make you get a dodgy box!

plymironPlymiron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 27

Its never straightforward!
    On there home page if you scroll all the way to the bottom they have a contact page where you can submit a query and they email back…mind you it says withing 5 working days! not much good for this saturday.
    UTI

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant

Yes I tried that – no box on my screen.

mkironMK Iron
    Participant

From the menu (top right) there is an option called FAQ’s & Support. This opens a page to leave email address and a message.

BigLeftToeBigLeftToe
    Participant

I also had to re-register. Verification code email went straight into my junk folder though so make sure to check that.

mkironMK Iron
    Participant

Thanks BLT code was indeed in my junk mail.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant

Thanks MK. Wrote an email, pressed submit and nothing happened, don’t think they want my tenner.

mistertonmickmistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 106

Easy enough Cass, even for a 77 year old

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant

Not if it won’t accept a valid password it’s not.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.