Home Forums Non Football Nasty Liebour

alcazar
    Participant
    Topics: 171
    Replies: 4094

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=237938854222875&set=gm.2667116553572997&type=3&eid=ARC_f2rvGHXyHRbk7N6y10E12XR-xvLdfZH_XINLNvBBQIEDvKgkkRZDbe4ceVpiy5Eyc775fGeKYpzy

His partner was giving birth you nasty little woman.

PS: Lefties: if you can’t see it, it’s a nasty Liebour female MP saying Boris has found another excuse to miss PMQ’s…

No excuses now: condemn her as you would a nasty Tory, please.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 1829

There have been plenty of disgusting comments I’ve seen on social media, including insinuations that she was induced to give birth and even that the baby was faked. The state of politics right now is not good with a polarised discourse, where both left and right seemingly are willing to demonise the other side as liars, traitors or manipulators because they can’t face responsibility or admit that they might be fallible.

THE-99%
    Topics: 890
    Replies: 4234

broken link as usual,

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 249
    Replies: 10997

Well you can’t knock Alcy for trying 10/10 for effort there.

Mind you if it were a sinister Liebour lefty New Age Marxist in No 10 then he’d probably be ranting about them not being married, she being 23 years younger than him and only 5 years older than his eldest child by a previous marriage.

Disgusting! The blue-rinse brigade would be shouting.

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 1928

He’s got loads of children, what’s so special about this one?

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1806

It’s Michael Gove’s, he’s always had it in for Boris! 😜

As that’s fairly nasty that should make ‘him’ happy, and reinforce stereotypes. 😘

It’s our time.

1 user thanked author for this post.

THE-99%

Boris Johnson having his sixth or seventh child while living in a council house in Westminster?

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 249
    Replies: 10997

Bloody chav!

THE-99%

It would seem that Dan Hodges didnt get the baby memo before reponding to her, it seems she should rescind what she said before the press release, without reservation.Unless she still means it as shes a vile leftie
    Dan Hodges, vile apologist “The reason Boris Johnson is not doing PMQs is because he’s gone back to work too soon. Anyone who’d ever been in intensive care could tell you that. But people demanded it, so here we are. How about we at least stop short of killing the guy.”

Gurnelista
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 1107

Boris Johnson having his sixth or seventh child while living in a council house in Westminster?

Yet he went to his ‘second home’ to recuperate! Isn’t that illegal under current restrictions?

And former leader IDS has said that cohabiting couples have “inherently unstable” relationships in comparison to those who are married. Aparently he thinks they’re a problem for society because they’ll go looking for “the alternative on the internet” if they don’t tie the knot!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/marriage-iain-duncan-smith_uk_59d3b8f9e4b04b9f92054af5?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANEASN4NbYATjuSy6S28LvbtBKhwlANX2vbrew6OHHbAMdG4fHa1VXPKVGX9Aj3MJEf2aIbusPacyhrxsx6gQf6Qm5StrQcT1pJyglIRrtsMUP1MpQ9F1a3NV5Yp29uJrtCGA_ynP-0mBB_B3FYwclNEeaH0oWMWRvAuh8SVsTfg

The strangest thing is that someone like Alcy being elderly, disabled and evidently not rich, is exactly the sort of person who needs state support – doctors, nurses, hospitals, social workers and carers, benefits, disability equipment, and government intervention to make laws forcing all kinds of establishments to cater for the disabled.

Now Alcy, the Tories aren’t interested in any of this because it costs money – they think you should pay for it yourself, and if you can’t afford it you don’t deserve it.

You’re faced with these facts every day, so what’s your problem with those who actually want to provide you with all this protection and support in the name of a decent civilised society?

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 1928

“so what’s your problem?”

They upset him some time ago and he never forgets or forgives, that is unless you are a Tory or a right wing nut job.

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 122
    Replies: 3868

There’s a venn diagram there with a load of kipper’s and Britain First in the middle since they slimed their way over

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1806

“Wonderful news, many congratulations to Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds.” Sir Keir Starmer.

No excuses now: Commend him as you would a nice Tory, please.*

*Asking for a friend.

It’s our time.

THE-99%

does anyone know anyone that claims to despise all politicians that doesn’t forward extreme right wing views ?
    They’re never more than a few posts away from something derogatory about Immigration , muslims and Corbyn

THE-99%

BORIS JOHNSON LEFT HIS WIFE OF 25 YEARS TO RAISE KIDS AND DEAL WITH CANCER ALONE SO HE COULD SHACK UP WITH THE YOUNG GIRL IN THE OFFICE.

CAN WE STOP ROMANTICISING THESE PAIR OF adulterers PLEASE.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

Can we also stop making nonsense conspiracy theories about Symonds being induced for the purposes of broadcasting news which puts Johnson in a less negative light?

Can’t we be balanced and not fall for the sycophantic tripe from the Sun which treats this like the best news possible, while tens of thousands have died, and not get into the realms of demonisation?

THE-99%

I’m sorry I’ll put a smilie up for you “moderates” ,next time I make a joke

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

I realise it was a joke, it wasn’t funny and to find it such would mean countering the notion as plausible.

How do I become a moderate, as opposed to a “moderate?” Do I need to hang around with enough loons who think that the Jews control the world, that Assad is a swell guy and that Russia’s a global victim of western imperialism to be such?

THE-99%

when I find such people in my sphere of beliefs I’l let you know if you fit their bill, but being so close to the Tories ,you’re much closer to real engrained bigotry than I

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

I am not the one excusing anti-Semitism and supporting those who have dallied with such views, so I’d pipe down before hurling accusations of bigotry against anyone. But, of course, being part of the saintly Corbyn left means you’re inherently good and against all forms of racism, even if one section of society has issues with it. And if that group are making such accusations, they’re obviously mistaken, just as Tories say when Muslims point out issues with their party.

Not being close to Corbyn does not make me close to a Tory.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.