More clueless Hilton or Dean??

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace More clueless Hilton or Dean??

• Author
    Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2023
    Topics: 0

My last post ( definetely)

Dean…. 4 promotions in 5 years.
    Hilton…. 2 promotions in 3 years
    Scunny… 3 relagations in 4 years!
    And who is slagging who?…..
    Come in to the real world Scunny fans, and do not look at the crap from anonymous trolls who won’t give their name…
    Mr Innocent bystander gives you so much information … er… but not his name.
    Could be his wife’s father who doesn’t like him shagging his daughter… think on!

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Easy when you’ve got an open chequebook!

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

My last post

Thank God for that.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Is it your last post so that you don’t have to answer my question, in answer to your comment, repeated here?

“Ilkeston is a hive of activity everyday of the week”

Clearly a successful operation, can you see why plans to close GP, except on match days, caused concern among fans?

CMCCMC
    Participant

Is it your last post so that you don’t have to answer my question, in answer to your comment, repeated here?

“Ilkeston is a hive of activity everyday of the week”

I’ve been in Ilson on the busiest day of the week – Saturday. it’s dead. they all go to get pissed and fight in Nottingham.

Not much different to Ilson tbh

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

CMC & CASSIDYSTASH
    You have forced me out of my retirement in order to leave with questions unanswered.
    Cassidystash, moving to Ilkeston was a cost cutting exercise to help the finances of Scunny… and closing a loss making stadium in the week was the same reason… you are a low level non league club, not a championship club… spend accordingly and you won’t go bust!

CMC This week (Tues) we held the Derbyshire FA under 18 Cup final… at their request, it pissed it down, but the crowd was good, the bar was packed, the kitchen sold out, the atmosphere was electric and a good time was had by all (anything happen at Glanford Park Tues?)…yesterday we entertained 911 fans at our ground, once again, great atmosphere, bars busy, kitchens unable to cope, did you come to the football ground?….. or do you need spec savers?
    Small town … big club… that says something doesn’t it?
    Ilkeston probably as high as they can go with being a small club, and Scunthorpe have no limit to how low they can go with being a big club…. !!!!! TOSSER

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Do you agree next season will be a proper yardstick of the new owner and manager, as Peter Levy says ad nauseum on his Look North interviews it’s just a yes or no question?

No so much of a yardstick as a metre rule. It’s a completely different league with a number of part time teams.

Both owner and manager has been found to be out of their depth in this league.

Not certain that NL(N) we be a paddling pool!

So do you mean NI that if we do well next year and get promoted, Dean and Hilton won’t have proved anything until they manage to stay up in the National League the season after.🤔 Well if that’s your logic fine.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Patrick piss off to wherever you’ve come from. No doubt you’re either a club plant or a wind up merchant either way get lost. If you are indeed an Ilkeston and it’s that good of a club, go away and post about them.

CMCCMC
    Participant

CMC & CASSIDYSTASH
    did you come to the football ground?….. or do you need spec savers?
    Small town … big club… that says something doesn’t it?
    Ilkeston probably as high as they can go with being a small club, and Scunthorpe have no limit to how low they can go with being a big club…. !!!!! TOSSER

I’ve been to the football ground, why else would i be in Ilson?

Depressing hole of a place.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Nothing might be happening at Glanford Park on a Tuesday night in 5 years time and we’ll have Patrick coming on saying we should be thankful because Hilton did such a good job at Ilkeston.

I don’t care that much about how fabulous he was at another club, he needs to demonstrate that here. Answering concerns with ego stroking Hilton and slamming Scunthorpe fans will only create divisions from a Hilton associate.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

The sticking point is the deadline on May 24th, if the sale completely goes through and all assets are transferred over we can all begin to move forward and treat it as a fresh start.

That happening will go a long way towards fans fully believing in Hilton.

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

CMC
    Of course it’s a depressing place…. for YOU!…. its not going bust is it?
    It’s buzzing.

Sideline
    Have you given Mr Hilton a chance to reproduce what we have at Ilkeston?… really have you?
    Of course not, we at Ilkeston sincerely hope he succeeds for you, we also want Scunthorpe to do well, there is no bad feeling from Ilkeston to Scunthorpe… Tossers like CMC criticising our great set up, while his own club was sinking faster than the titanic is bit naughty don’t you think?…. especially as our chairman saved you from not having a club at all…. !!

XxxXxx
    Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 3

CMC
    It’s buzzing.

Sideline
    Have you given Mr Hilton a chance to reproduce what we have at Ilkeston?… really have you?
    Of course not, we at Ilkeston sincerely hope he succeeds for you, we also want Scunthorpe to do well, there is no bad feeling from Ilkeston to Scunthorpe… Tossers like CMC criticising our great set up, while his own club was sinking faster than the titanic is bit naughty don’t you think?…. especially as our chairman saved you from not having a club at all…. !!

like it or not this guy does have a point and as usal many of you dont like it

CMCCMC
    Participant

CMC
    It’s buzzing.

No surprise, Easy to get spice round the place.

XxxXxx
    Participant

CMC
    It’s buzzing.

Dont stop keep moaning have you ever thought if hilton doesnt buy the club no of course not

CMCCMC
    Participant

CMC
    It’s buzzing.

Dont stop keep moaning have you ever thought if hilton doesnt buy the club no of course not

If he does purchase the ground, i’m sure the Legal Documents will use Commas, Capital letters and Full stops.

XxxXxx
    Participant

If thats all you have l will leave you to keep moaning because l think you really dont need a football club

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

CMC
    It’s buzzing.

Sideline

Where have I said he shouldn’t be given a chance? He should, but isn’t immune from questioning. Which isn’t trolling. He may be good, but it will be proven with action, not associates stroking his ego.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

CMC
    It’s buzzing.

I don’t think slagging Ilkeston off helps.

CMCCMC
    Participant

CMC
    It’s buzzing.

Have you been there?

Think Patrick and his 3 character friend have hit the Bulgarian Vodka tonight and think i’m slagging off Ilson Town FC…

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

CMC… How do you know it was easy to get spice?…. on that note I will bail out realising I am corresponding with druggys….

XxxXxx
    Participant

No not at all i think you havnt thought out that if hilton goes theres no club so think on but you wont just keep moaning

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 18

Hilton…. 2 promotions in 3 years
    Scunny… 3 relagations in 4 years!
    And who is slagging who?…..
    Come in to the real world Scunny fans, and do not look at the crap from anonymous trolls who won’t give their name…
    Mr Innocent bystander gives you so much information … er… but not his name.
    Could be his wife’s father who doesn’t like him shagging his daughter… think on!

More ‘last posts’ than Sinatra had comebacks.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant

No not at all i think you havnt thought out that if hilton goes theres no club so think on but you wont just keep moaning

That’s what people said under Swann and look what placid acceptance for several years got us.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

CMC
    It’s buzzing.

Have you been there?

Think Patrick and his 3 character friend have hit the Bulgarian Vodka tonight and think i’m slagging off Ilson Town FC…

I presume Patrick lives there or comes from there, so slagging it off may aggravate. It’s not like Scunny doesn’t have problems.

XxxXxx
    Participant

So what is the alternative l cant see one just go bust is that what you want

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Firstly, I have said I am not against Hilton. Secondly, if pressure needs to be put on the owner we do so, like we eventually did with Swann. Finally, by critiquing or moaning it is not a call for an alternative or risking us going bust.

XxxXxx
    Participant

So if he goes what you going to moan about hmm that wil be interesting because there will be no club

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

That’s what was said about Swann, and my comments don’t even involve calling for him to go.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 18

CMC… How do you know it was easy to get spice?…. on that note I will bail out realising I am corresponding with druggys….

Spice shortage in Ilkeston?

Agra
    Five Rivers
    Fusion
    Jhakha’s
    Radhuni’s
    Raheem’s

Which is the best restaurant/takeaway?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.