Maxwell Cohen Estates Limited

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Maxwell Cohen Estates Limited

• Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 18

“ Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.”

Kofi Annan

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Memo to those who think this should be on non-football.

You can ignore it on this board too. Just don’t open the thread titled Maxwell Cohen Estates Limited. Simples!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Are you advocating we just have one board NL? It would be better than the inconsistencies of the mods on which they move over.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron

More relevant to Scunthorpe United than your Dominic Raab wind up!

Two boards is fine.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Why are we blaming the messenger?

If Hilton completes the purchase by May 24th then all this armchair detective work is rendered pointless.

ironinsideriron insider
    Blocked
    Registered On: August 19, 2019
    Topics: 29

He wont.

russellfoxBrassy sharman
    Participant
    Registered On: October 8, 2014
    Topics: 21

Ironinsider, dead right, could be some big news in the next few days, and, Ironawe, I don’t have a link for that!

ironinsideriron insider
    Blocked

I think he will be toast by May.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

All pure speculation which is why the majority are ignoring it, oh look there goes a flying 🐷

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

want an egg with that burger sir?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I think he will be toast by May.

Steven Toast? ‘Peter, bloody, Swann!!!’

ironinsideriron insider
    Blocked

All pure speculation which is why the majority are ignoring it, oh look there goes a flying 🐷

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

Fit and Proper, Proof of Funds. What’s that all abart then?!

Fitter, happy, healthier
    More productive
    Comfortable
    Not drinking too much

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 18

Fit and Proper, Proof of Funds. What’s that all abart then?!

Fitter, happy, healthier
    More productive
    Comfortable
    Not drinking too much

Patrick says that he’s a good egg!

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Wonder Goals – A nice easy one for you this morning, what do you estimate Hilton’s net worth to be?

As I have said before, owners of loss making football clubs have to have deep pockets. Such individuals have sufficient wealth that they are not reliant on a bank or a third party funders, they are the bank. In other words, they buy assets with their own money which generates them a return.

Where is the money coming from, which Hilton said would be in the form of donations/share capital as opposed to loans?

You appear to be confident a deal will be done, so tell those with concerns how it will be done.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

That is an easy one, DH hands over the dosh, signs a paper and it’s done. Think it’s called a business transaction, bit like buying some spuds, paying, then getting a receipt, except on a bigger scale. Or should that be eggscept on a bigger scale 🤔

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Obviously Brassy has heard or seen the same rumour so not long to wait if true.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Obviously Brassy has heard or seen the same rumour so not long to wait if true.

Not a good idea broadcasting your views based on rumours, on a bigger scale it’s just cost Fox News $787 million dollars in damages in the good old USA. 😂

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

You know I normally deal in facts, but this site would fold without rumours and made up story’s. Fox news didn’t spread a rumour they put it across as a fact which was obviously liable. My rumour came from my son, from his mate, who lives next to this man who when walking his dog got talking to someone who’s mum lives next door to one of the coaches at GP and all comes from him lol.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

TBF Awaywego, Fox News lied and knew they were doing it to protect their business model of brown nosing up to their subscribers who would rather believe lies then the truth. Didn’t want to accuse some on here of lying but I’m sure DH has people keeping an eye on things in case one or two on here accuse him of the same. That would be very unwise of them.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

You still on burger commission I-A?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Anyway, there were way more potentially libellous comments on here about Swann than there has been about Hilton. Different class of critic from what I see.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

I said they would be watched not that they had said any lies yet, keep up me old burger buddy. 😂

Participant

Iron Insider & R.Hood,

I thought you might like this. More on this tomorrow!

[/url]

Over and out.

Participant

Even if something is known privately, I will never release information which is not in the public domain. The more contentious the subject, the longer it takes and becomes more difficult. You know what the end result looks like, it’s just about identifying and piecing together the information.

A BRIEF RECAP:

– Stoneygate 2007 Ltd, a company controlled by a Rod Langham has provided finance to Maxwell Cohen Ltd in the form of secured loans.

12/11/18 – £941,176.47 – Charge code 114373400001 – Relates to North West side of Bramcote Drive, Beeston Nottingham.

20/12/18 – £500,000.00 – Charge code 11437340002 – Relates to land adjoining 64 Woodchurch Road, Arnold, Nottingham.

31/08/19 – £304,350.00 – Charge code 11437300004 – Relates to Manor Arms, Main Street, Elton on the Hill, Nottinghamshire.

18/09/19 – £377,906.97 – Charge code 11437300005 – Relates to The Bridge Inn, Bridge Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire.

– The accounts for Stoneygate 2007 Ltd (year end 31/08/20) – Going Concern Basis:

“A significant default on advances made in the year has come to the attention of the board of directors. Lawyers have been instructed (on a no win/no fee basis) to take recovery action and protect the company’s position insofar as possible given the damage already done; further a claim is being pursued against legal advisors involved in the document drafting. Full provisions against defaults have been made in these financial statements”.

– The accounts for Stoneygate 2007 Ltd (year end 31/08/21) – Going Concern Basis:

“A significant default on advances made in the immediately prior year became known to the board of directors whom took corrective action insofar as possible given the damage already done; full provisions against defaults are included in these financial statements”.

– A tweet by “@hiltonsofficial” (I’ve not bothered to correct the obvious mistakes) confirms a dispute with Rod Langham and reads as follows – “Tonto is a guy called Rod Langham owner of a company called Stoneygate Commercial Finance, they lied to me and their own backers and spent money that wasn’t there’s. I was successful in a dispute and so they’ve come out to derail”.
    ——————————————————————————————
    Right, let’s try and put some meat on the bones –

1) Woodchurch Road Developments Ltd was incorporated on 25/11/20 – Person of significant control at incorporation was Stoneygate 2007 Ltd. There are two legal charges registered against the company dated 11/12/2020, details are as follows:

Charge code 130435320001 – Lender – Stoneygate 2007 Ltd – relates to part of land adjoining 64 Woodchurch Road, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 8NJ.

Page 1 of the legal charge reads: “Existing Facility Agreements means the facility agreements between Maxwell Cohen Ltd as borrow and the Lender as lender, in respect of which the obligations and liabilities of Maxwell Cohen Ltd have been novated to the Chargor pursuant to a deed of novation dated on and around the date of this Deed”.

Charge code 130435320002 – Lender – Westfoot Investments Ltd (this company has also provided finance to Maxwell Cohen Ltd) – relates to part of land adjoining 64 Woodchurch Road, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 8NJ.

Page 1 of the legal charge reads: “Existing Facility Agreements means the facility agreements entered into on or around 19 July 2019 between Maxwell Cohen Ltd as borrow and the Lender as lender, in respect of which the obligations and liabilities of Maxwell Cohen Ltd have been novated to the Chargor pursuant to a deed of novation dated on and around the date of this Deed”.

2) Main Road Elton Developments Ltd was incorporated on 20/11/20 – the directors of the business are Rod Langham & Anthony Kirkham.

There are no legal charges registered against the company. However, the company name suggests a connection to the Manor Arms, Main Street, Elton on the Hill, Nottinghamshire. The title number of the property is NT276026. If you search the title number on the Land Registry website it shows the current owner as Main Road Elton Developments Ltd, purchased on 11/12/20 for £80,000.

3) Bridge Inn Cotmanhay Developments Ltd was incorporated on 20/11/20 – shareholders at incorporation were Rod Langham & Anthony Kirkham.

There is one legal charge registered against the company dated 20/01/22, details are as follows:

Charge code 130337170001 – Lender – Bramhall Commercial Ltd (Director – Anthony Kirkham) – relates to freehold property know as Bridge Inn, Bridge Street, Ilkeston, DE7 8RD.

The title number of the Bridge Inn is DY425983. If you search the title number on the Land Registry website it shows the current owner as Bridge Inn Cotmanhay Developments Ltd, purchased on 11/12/20 for £200,000.

How “@hiltonsofficial” can claim success in a dispute is beyond me because by the looks of things, the lenders came knocking.

RivermanRiverman
    Participant
    Registered On: January 22, 2023
    Topics: 0

Why does the ownership of a non league football club have to be so complicated, all we want is to watch a game of football in a stadium owned by the football club !!

NorthumbironNorthumbiron

Well said Riverman!

And I may be thicker than the offspring of a village idiot and a tv weather-girl (sic). But if Hilton walks away aren’t we just in the same position as we were last summer?

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

Why does the ownership of a non league football club have to be so complicated, all we want is to watch a game of football in a stadium owned by the football club !!

Because our former chairman is a James Hunt. Pure and simply put…

XxxXxx
    Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 3

Yes

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

No need for a recap IB, we need fresh meat not stale bread, get on with it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.