Land Acquired

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Land Acquired

• Author
    Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

JohnGaylesNuttingKit,

The author responsible for that Google document which you refer to had disappointingly copied some of my work which I had previously posted on here. That said, I will only post and comment on information which is available in the public domain otherwise it starts to get messy.

I am aware of numerous companies associated with a “David White”, “David Anderson” and “David Hilton” who all share the same date of birth (09/10/77). For your reference and in chronological order (so far):

DAVID WHITE (DOB 09/10/77) – Addresses for the Director all Nottingham based:

12/09/06 – Millennium Self Drive Hire Ltd (Co. No. 05932974) – No accounts filed & dissolved 31/03/09.

19/02/08 – White & Co Property Services Ltd (Co. No. 06508380) – No accounts filed & dissolved 18/11/08.

17/09/10 – MLNM Marketing Ltd (Co. No. 07020758) – No accounts filed & dissolved 29/10/13.

14/03/11 – Chesterton Law Ltd (Co. No. 07416238) – No accounts filed & dissolved 12/06/12.

DAVID ANDERSON (DOB 09/10/77) Addresses for the director all London based:

03/05/12 – Guardian Property Corporation Ltd (Co. No. 07669985) – Petition served on 05/12/13 by Secretary of State For Business Innovation And Skills to wind the Company up in public interest.

27/02/13 – Lloyds Business Consultants Ltd (Co. No. 08422823) – No accounts filed & dissolved 07/10/14.

DAVID HILTON (DOB 09/10/77) Addresses for the director all Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Scunthorpe based:

21/11/17 – Reality Management Ltd (Co. No. 11074686) – No accounts filed & dissolved 23/04/19.

21/11/17 – Advent Corporation Ltd (Co. No. 11075244) – No accounts filed & dissolved 23/04/19.

21/11/17 – Centrepoint Marketing Ltd (Co. No. 11074629) – No accounts filed & dissolved 23/04/19.

21/11/17 – Stratton Enterprises Ltd (Co. No. 11074346) – No accounts filed & dissolved 23/04/19.

28/06/18 – Maxwell Cohen (Co. No. 11437340) – Accounts overdue by 13 months.

18/06/19 – Maxwell Cohen Estates Ltd (Co. No. 12056257) – Accounts overdue by 15 months.

18/06/19 – Acquisition And Property Management Ltd (Co. No. 12056300) – No account filed & 23/04/21.

24/09/19 – DH Managements And Holdings Ltd (Co. No. 12224515) – No accounts filed & dissolved 06/04/21.

15/11/20 – Midland Land And Investments Ltd (Co. No. 13019558) – Resigned 26/08/21.

19/05/21 – Ilkeston Town FC Ltd (Co. No. 10845327) – Resigned 24/01/23.

10/07/21 – Ilkeston Town Academy Ltd (Co. No. 12352168) – Resigned 30/01/23.

23/12/21 – Director of Church Street Developments (NOTTM) Ltd (Co. No. 13816116) – No accounts filed & notice for compulsory strike off.

11/11/22 – Ruddington Developments Ltd (Co. No. 14478325).

16/11/22 – Albany Land And Investments Ltd (Co. No. 14487929).

27/01/23 – Scunthorpe United Football Club Ltd (Co. No. 00123622).

23/02/23 – SUFC 1899 Ltd (Co. No. 14683704).
    ———————————————————————————————————–
    If you look at the “AP01 Appointment of a Director” for “David White” of “Chesterton Law Ltd” filed at Companies House on 14/03/11 https://docdro.id/iSvKpVH.

Then look at the “AP01 Appointment of a Director” for “David Anderson” of “Guardian Property Corporation Ltd” filed at Companies House on 16/05/12 https://docdro.id/eAITiKz.

I am confident enough to say that the handwriting on both forms is remarkably similar if not identical.

Here’s the link (https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/L-60707-1953344) when the THE SECRETARY OF STATE FOR BUSINESS INNOVATION AND SKILLS filed for “Guardian Property Corporation Ltd” to be wound up in the public interest.

Now what really has peaked my interest is the period of inactivity following the petition served by the Secretary of State For Business Innovation And Skills. From that petition being served in December 2013 until November 2017 there was no activity for “David White”, “David Anderson” or “David Hilton”.

dandaherron@yahoo.co.ukJust Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2014
    Topics: 9

IB … that’s alot of info for you to research and then post. You are highly motivated ..I just can’t be bothered to do anything but wait.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Participant

IB … that’s alot of info for you to research and then post. You are highly motivated ..I just can’t be bothered to do anything but wait.

You should be. It’s your club.

Ironmatt84Matty
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 11

IB – you flag up all this history, it is largely irrelevant, I only care and will judge Hilton on what he does now for SUFC, and so far he’s doing ok.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Participant

IB – you flag up all this history, it is largely irrelevant, I only care and will judge Hilton on what he does now for SUFC, and so far he’s doing ok.

The future will dictate how relevant it is.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444
    RoamingBullRoamingBull
    Participant
    Topics: 4

Obviously a hidden agenda by some.

We are neck deep due to the last 10 years. The shit is lapping against the clubs lips.
    A line against the last 10 years will do.

Guess we wait and see rather than rustling up information true or not about other people whether it be Swann,Hilton or anyone else. I’m sure whoever it was to take over some would complain.

Unless someone else can find the monies then we’ve no choice than to take whatever comes our way.

fans6464
    Participant

All very Outram Street…

fans6464

I’ll not believe Hilton @SUFCOfficial isn’t bluffing until he squats properly and is sleeping in a hammock tent strung across the floodlights

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

I very much care as to what was done; it gives glimpses into the character and what might happen to our club under him, without scrutiny. Why the desperation to potentially be fooled again?

Participant

I very much care as to what was done; it gives glimpses into the character and what might happen to our club under him, without scrutiny. Why the desperation to potentially be fooled again?
    [/quote]
    Let tonight’s development be a taster. Limping from one conflict to another (rinse and repeat).

Hilton might think he’s being clever but the reality is that Swann could have you evicted before the season starts, should he so wish.

RoamingBullRoamingBull
    Participant

Let tonight’s development be a taster. Limping from one conflict to another (rinse and repeat).

Hilton might think he’s being clever but the reality is that Swann could have you evicted before the season starts, should he so wish.

[/quote]

So what can we do? What’s the options.

You use Our Club, then Swann could have you evicted before the season starts.

Maybe a typo.

Participant

RoamingBull,

If I was in your position, I would be calling a meeting of prominent supporters to agree a way forward. The sooner a journalist takes an interest in your situation, the better. Personally, I would be approaching Matt Barlow (Frank’s son) at the Mail or Tom Farmery (Ex Mail Journo & Grimsby fan) for some advice. Both might take it on for obvious reasons or they might put you in contact with an investigative journalist.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if David Conn is keeping an eye on developments too.

Participant

You do it then! Why does it matter so much to you? If you’re not in ‘our position’ then where does your motivation for all this detailed and time consuming engagement come from? I resent any inference that I don’t care about my club just because I’m not leaping into some sort of frenzy of activity. You have all this data. You take responsibility and get the press involved.You take ownership for what you are telling us you know … and if you prove yourself both correct and effective in acting to help our club to secure a better future then I will thank you.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    RoamingBullRoamingBull
    Participant

RoamingBull,

If I was in your position, I would be calling a meeting of prominent supporters to agree a way forward. The sooner a journalist takes an interest in your situation, the better. Personally, I would be approaching Matt Barlow (Frank’s son) at the Mail or Tom Farmery (Ex Mail Journo & Grimsby fan) for some advice. Both might take it on for obvious reasons or they might put you in contact with an investigative journalist.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if David Conn is keeping an eye on developments too.

Like I state what is the way forward?

I’m sure most of us don’t know.

How/would we stop any of what’s happened over the years?

We can’t.

TomJoadsDadTomJoadsDad
    Participant
    Registered On: April 15, 2022
    Topics: 0

This is reminiscent of when Darren Brown took over at Chesterfield, promised the earth, brought players in we couldn’t afford and ended up nearly destroying us. I really hope this doesn’t happen with you.Once a club doesn’t own the ground its on a slippery slope No club deserves that. But it appears things are dodgy, dont be fooled be ready to fight for your clubs future.

Good luck.

Participant

You do it then! Why does it matter so much to you? If you’re not in ‘our position’ then where does your motivation for all this detailed and time consuming engagement come from? I resent any inference that I don’t care about my club just because I’m not leaping into some sort of frenzy of activity. You have all this data. You take responsibility and get the press involved.You take ownership for what you are telling us you know … and if you prove yourself both correct and effective in acting to help our club to secure a better future then I will thank you.

I’m not here for the argument, I’m here because I know the difference between right and wrong. If you want to sit and wait, you do that.

As for the press, they are already on it.

RichgyRichgy
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2022
    Topics: 6

I feel like SOME Scunthorpe Utd fans total hate for Swann is putting blind faith in Hilton .

I have been a regular on here for about a year because I like the podcast and some good posts /banter from regulars – obviously good people who love YOUR club .
    It’s the fans club not Hilton’s or Swanns.
    It needs to be cherished and nurtured by the people that love it not a chess piece in a game .

You need your club back

fans6464

I’ll not believe Hilton @SUFCOfficial isn’t bluffing until he squats properly and is sleeping in a hammock tent strung across the floodlights

RoamingBullRoamingBull
    Participant

I feel like SOME Scunthorpe Utd fans total hate for Swann is putting blind faith in Hilton .

I have been a regular on here for about a year because I like the podcast and some good posts /banter from regulars – obviously good people who love YOUR club .
    It’s the fans club not Hilton’s or Swanns.
    It needs to be cherished and nurtured by the people that love it not a chess piece in a game .

You need your club back

I don’t think people are putting blind faith in the latest not after what has happened over the years who would?

It is the fans club but nobody can afford it.
    Town are lucky they have fans at the helm.

Participant

RoamingBull,

First and foremost your fans need to decide if they have sufficient trust in Hilton and that they have confidence he will prove to be a good custodian of your club. If you do, lap it up. If you don’t, my next step would be to establish the conditions associated with the transfer of Peter Swann’s shares. As I said earlier and I make no apologies for repeating myself, as far as I am concerned and until someone can prove otherwise, Peter Swann is in the driving seat now.

History has a nasty habit of repeating itself and events yesterday afternoon are a good indicator of what you can expect in the future.

As well as knowing the difference between right and wrong, I have a total dislike of fantasists and bull hitters.

Participant

Lots of injustice and moral causes out there, IB. Why this particular crusade?

Participant

I’m a football supporter and my club has suffered in a similar fashion to yours. I have a wider interest in mismanagement/corruption in football and some of the characters who are attracted to the same.

The Scunthorpe situation was brought to my attention after an acquaintance sent me a link to the interview Hilton did at the beginning of April and I was asked for my opinion and observations which I duly provided after some research and checks.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    BobbyGmeisterBobbyGmeister
    Participant
    Registered On: January 12, 2014
    Topics: 47

Rex will be turning in his grave…

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

I’m not here for the argument, I’m here because I know the difference between right and wrong. If you want to sit and wait, you do that.

As for the press, they are already on it.

This interested bystander stance appears to be coming an obsession, for some one with little or no affiliation to the club leans towards having some negative agenda re Hilton and smacks of shit stirring especially ‘advising” Scunny fans to meet up and get the media involved.

Bringing Simon Elliot into it on here as you have also not necessary.

Sadly this whole saga has gone way to far down the path for fans to sort get any accurate info and know where it will end so lets go day to day.

BTW loving the new signings so far ..all excellent.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

He has unearthed some snippets about Hilton’s past which do generate questions. The answers may be prosaic, but it’s not wrong for fans to have concerns, especially as the last owner showed how blind trust doesn’t make a bad situation go away. It can lead to misery further down the line.

Things like fan meets can create a group of motivated individuals to act in case it’s needed. Right now it wouldn’t be anything like trying to oust Hilton, of course. It would be to develop a strategy in case it goes pear shaped, and links with the media would be able to bring greater attention.

RichgyRichgy
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2022
    Topics: 6

If Hilton is transparent and ‘willing to answer questions’ why not go on Humberside , on the Burns show and answer questions that need to be asked ,not questions set by himself .

I think that’s a part of whats causing division , a simple interview with all the concerns and questions of fans,unity restored and no harm done .

Why is it not that simple ?

GurnelistaGurnelista
    Participant
    Registered On: April 2, 2014
    Topics: 13

Thanks to Interested Bystander for the all the info.

Football rivals politics for shadiness, and tripplgangers are a red flag, a charlatan’s hallmark, from Michael Green, sorry Grant Shapps, to the jonnies on here. It’s been a lack of scepticism which has allowed the liars and cheats to prosper in both club and country in recent years. Those who dig the dirt and let in the daylight while others meekly put up, shut up or ‘can’t be bothered’ are to be praised, not buried. It’s the mark of a true fan / patriot.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Is Bystander a Bury Fan ?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.