Home Forums Non Football King Kipper a law unto himself?

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 249
    Replies: 10997

Tosser!

“Nigel Farage has been visited by police officers who advised him not to breach lockdown restrictions after he travelled to Dover to report on migrants”.

Read in Evening Standard: https://apple.news/AztVriP1QRXCPLZAXtvKmSQ

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 122
    Replies: 3868

‘Key worker’? What a dick!

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 1928

Broadcasting to who? Alcy and BS?

Northumbiron
    Participant

“A waste of time and money”

Yes, sir. You certainly are!

Deereyme66
    Participant

BadApple
    Participant
    Topics: 148
    Replies: 2127

Keyworker list.

……and journalists providing public service broadcasting.

He’s a reporter on LBC (not a very good one)

THE-99%
    Topics: 890
    Replies: 4234

he’s a show host,not a reporter

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4184

He’s a dick, full stop.

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 144
    Replies: 3006

We will be listening to him Heath, our Nigel is a class act, it would do you good to tune in mate.

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1806

Farage has all the class of an unflushed toilet.

It’s our time.

5 users thanked author for this post.

Heath
    Participant

So tell us what makes you think he’s a class act. List 12 things you like about him, should be easy if he’s a class act!!

Northumbiron
    Participant

We will be listening to him Heath, our Nigel is a class act,

Well at least we now know where you get the crap about immigration from!

2 users thanked author for this post.

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 144
    Replies: 3006

So tell us what makes you think he’s a class act. List 12 things you like about him, should be easy if he’s a class act!!

Just one or two Heath, there is no need to go into great detail.

1. He made a great contribution to us leaving the EU, he had many supporters on this.

2 He proposed that the UK should cut foreign aid down from £14 billion to £2 billion.

3. He hell raised in the EU about how badly the leaders handled business and backed the UK.

4. He was not known for telling lies like most people conected to polotics.

5. He wanted to stop the endless influx of foreigners coming into Britain.

6. He sure could tell a good pint of real ale !!!!

As you can guess, I fully agree with all the same points, and are not frightened to admit to this, like most people thinking the same way, for some reason others cry racist, which is completely the wrong way of thinking.

Now guys lets all be honest, how many of you agree with these issues, put your hands up and admit the truth.

Deereyme66
    Participant

‘ He sure could tell a good pint of real ale !!!!’

Sorry to burst the bubble BS, but ’twas merely a pr stunt. Unless you’re going to tell me you were being sarcastic, like Donald was with the disinfectant cure?

Heath
    Participant

1. Disagree
    2. Disagree
    3. Disagree
    4. Disagree
    5. Disagree
    6. Don’t need anyone to tell me what is a good pint of real ale

You have 6 more chances!!

Northumbiron
    Participant

Well it just shows how gullible BS is!

1. Hitler & Mussolini had many supporters.

2. We are as low as FOURTEENTH in the list of the most generous countries in respect to humanitarian aid. So stop this bollox. There is enough wealth on the planet to allow every man, woman and child to live a healthy life. Yet the 1% that hold this wealth deny the population aid because it puts them in control.

3. No. He made himself took a tit at the EU!

4. Not known for telling lies? His whole UKIP/Brexit campaign was a pack of lies!

5. “An admirer of Enoch Powell” ’nuff said! We know from other threads that this is also bollox.

6. So do I and I’m as anti Brexit as they come. I don’t suppose it was a “look at me I’m a man of the people” publicity stunt do you?

The man is vermin!

1 user thanked author for this post.

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1806

1, Disagree
    2, Disagree
    3, Disagree
    4, Disagree
    5, Disagree
    6, I refer the honourable gentlemen to my first post! 🚽🍺

It’s our time.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 1829

If ‘our Nigel’ never lies, why does he say things which he later contradicts?

https://www.indy100.com/article/nigel-farage-brexit-party-eu-elections-twitter-thread-8904601

Lord Kitchener
    Participant
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 753

We will be listening to him Heath, our Nigel is a class act, it would do you good to tune in mate.

I agree, having supported him for many years now. He seems to be the only politician with the bottle to tell the truth, (that’s if any of the others know what that is). And like you said, a class act.

Lord Kitchener
    Participant

Well it just shows how gullible BS is!

1. Hitler & Mussolini had many supporters.

2. We are as low as FOURTEENTH in the list of the most generous countries in respect to humanitarian aid. So stop this bollox. There is enough wealth on the planet to allow every man, woman and child to live a healthy life. Yet the 1% that hold this wealth deny the population aid because it puts them in control.

3. No. He made himself took a tit at the EU!

4. Not known for telling lies? His whole UKIP/Brexit campaign was a pack of lies!

5. “An admirer of Enoch Powell” ’nuff said! We know from other threads that this is also bollox.

6. So do I and I’m as anti Brexit as they come. I don’t suppose it was a “look at me I’m a man of the people” publicity stunt do you?

The man is vermin!

1. What’s that got to do with it?
    2. Why should we be “generous?” We have enough problems of our own, mostly because of idiots who vote labour.
    3. He made idiots of the EU, loved it when he told them “well you’re not laughing now.”
    4. It was the entire remoaner campaign that was built on a huge pack of lies made up by libtards and self interest gravy train rider groups.
    5. Enoch Powell, in his way, was right. The rivers of blood will happen, unless we make a stand and do it now.
    6. Nige is a man of the people, not the waste of space libtard remoaner types, but real British people who don’t want our way of life changed by outside influences.

As for calling someone ‘vermin,’ I’m saying nothing…

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

Like all zealots, left or right, you seem to believe that everyone else is some kind of demon out to get you. It’s an unfortunate authoritarian mindset which allows the zealot to curtail the rights of others, because they’re deemed as corrupt for thinking differently. It’s why we have countries like Hungary, Russia, Nicaragua and Venezuela becoming more authoritarian and it’s why those who value democracy must take a stand against it and those who promote such discourse.

If everyone else is a waste of space, gravy train riding, duplicitous actor, unlike the real man (which of course represents yourself and no-one else) it stands within reason to stop them from acting as they should in a free society. Hence why the zealots on the right shrugs its shoulders at Hungary and the left equivalents do the same over Venezuela. By making everyone else not like you seem like they’re acting in bad faith for arguing something different you make it seem palatable to curb their democratic freedoms.

Of course, for everyone else, it only makes your authoritarian tendencies more apparent, because they realise that the people smeared in this are often just ordinary people who think differently and that people who support opposing ideologies and positions are allowed to, even if it does hurt the feelings of those who can’t accept that they won’t get everything their own way in life.

Lord Kitchener
    Participant

Oh Zealot now, what a refreshing change from Nazi, Facist, racist, bigot, ad hominem. I gave up giving a sh** decades ago.

The good thing about this decade is that for once common sense prevailed over the idea of sticking up for the poor little lovies. BREXIT and the election of Donald Trump are the best two things that have happened in politics since the turn of the 19th century.

Happy days…

Deereyme66
    Participant

Two browser tabs open or two devices on the go? I guess you’ve figured having the Big J account banned for racist remarks won’t do harm? How many accounts have you you got on the go? 3, 4?

Northumbiron
    Participant

Phew!

For a while I thought you were serious.

Then I read the last paragraph and realised it was a wind-up.

Good effort!

Deereyme66
    Participant

Also, what sort of sad and lonely individual has multiple user accounts and probably chuckles only to himself about how clever he is ‘winding up the “libtards”, “leftards”, “leftwaffe”‘ or whatever side splitting new terms someone else invented and threw around the internet? Simple answer: a pathetic loser. Now run along back to Twitter and continue talking to yourself. There’s a good boy.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

Oh Zealot now, what a refreshing change from Nazi, Facist, racist, bigot, ad hominem. I gave up giving a sh** decades ago.

Liking a post by someone praising a fascist with obvious racist remarks and anti-Semitic references. You hoist yourself by your own petard.

Also, I have deducted you for such going by your own comments. You have dismissed everyone else against you as duplicitous, so accusing others of doing this to you won’t work, especially as you like extremist posts.

Lord Kitchener
    Participant

People know who I am, and my ip number will trace to the Brighton area. I don’t know the other fella, so nice try but no cigar.

Nearly forgot to say, I don’t like Robinson (or whatever his name is), he is nowt but a gobsh**e.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

“People know who I am”

Well, those WWI posters are quite well known now, so we do recognise your face.

THE-99%
    Topics: 890
    Replies: 4234

you flatter yourself, nobody knows who you are, we do know what you are though, or at least what the character you portray is, and that’s a racist just like BS.

Northumbiron
    Participant

Albeit not a very convincing one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.