Home Forums Non Football Kier

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 143
    Replies: 2995

So pray tell BS what is your considered opinion of the blond haired moptops latest bag of bollocks reasoning to the plight of our country. Message nice and clear for you was it?

Iron-awe, most of what is published is mainly gusswork, it is with most countries that are prepared to tell the true figures of their death rates etc, the trouble is countries like Russia, China and India just churn out make believe numbers.

Anyway what ever the rules are, many people take no notice really, but after saying that it appears that the lockdown system worked very well, the trouble is that the UK are bankrupped and over two trillion in debt and there will be over 3 million unemployed after the £2,500 payment system ends, another mistake was to extend it till the end of October, instead of reducing it to £1,500 max.
    Just think, people are being paid up to £2,500 per month, whilst pensioners that have paid their NIC are expected to manage to pay their Council Tax, Water Rates, Gas, Electric, insurances and every day items including food on £840 per month. the furlough system is far too generouse, and being paid by money the government will have to borrow.

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 143
    Replies: 2995

How many more people have difficulty spelling his name right?! Not just on here either.

Me Deerey, along with hundreds of other words ha ha!

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 1908

You are right BS, I am a bitter man. Black Sheep, Landlord, Ossett Blond, Boltmaker, Hooky to name a few!!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4162

Whatever turns you on BS 😂

I still find it very difficult to grasp that Heathy is really as bitter as he appears to be, I assume that it is a front and that he is affraid to go against the other FIVE, he just cannot be so bitter in real life.

This has to be one of the most ironic posts of the year, unbelievable Jeff. 😂😂😂

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 1908

“I still find it very difficult to grasp that Heathy is really as bitter as he appears to be, I assume that it is a front and that he is affraid to go against the other FIVE”.

More mindless nonsense!!!

Afraid to go against – completely the opposite. And ironic that the accusation comes from a bloke who swallows every bit of shit he is told by divots like Johnson, Farage, Ms Patel (Patti to her friends) and Trump.

I ask questions, look for the truth and know when I’m being lied to. You are just a boring one track minded sheep!!

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4162

I bet he wasn’t the black sheep of the family though, that would have really sent him over the top.🐑

THE-99%
    Topics: 887
    Replies: 4214

spent weeks supporting the Tories, even said he’d support their plans to come out of lockdown before even hearing them ,announced behind Murdoch’s paywall, he then asks a few basic question that had been on social media for days which he’d avoided asking for some reason , then he’s the messiah skewering Johnson etc if your read the people that attacked Corbyn, All he did was tap in the sort of open Goal that even Darren Stamp wouldn’t have missed and in an empty stadium, it wasn’t exactly Elland Road Vs Man Utd

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 1813

Yet Corbyn missed all ‘open goals’ when he was leader. It’s not like the Tories were wildly competent when he was in charge.

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.