Jimmy Dean

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Jimmy Dean

• Author
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Whitehall wad poor yesterday but not as poor as most others Clunan, Ogle, Scales ,and Butterfield did he get a shot away other than the free kicks, Evans and Kougan obviously had a field of treacle in front of them so many times so much space to run with the ball and they either don’t move with it at all or dawdle along, give me a player who misses anyday than someone how doesn’t take the shot in the first place. Thought the atmosphere got as toxic as through the last days of the Swanny, don’t know who it was just before halftime that really started it off just refusing to do anything with the ball in the end the ref blew up, then just got worse during the second half especially with the subs Beestin being the final straw, walking away everyone was annoyed saying as poor as Whitehall was you dont take him off unless of course we had a genuine replacement even Boyce would have gone down better than Beestin.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

You can play 6 up front. If you’re going to piss around at the back, let the opposition walk back into their formation and then pump the ball into empty space makes no odds. The only thing Dean has left to hang onto is possession stats, and even that drops when Beestin enters the pitch

I’m no statistician but I reckon Clunan has a 100% pass success rate. Sounds good until you notice that he only passes to Ogle, Boyce, Kouogan, Evans, Denton, Kelly and sometimes Fitz. I don’t know how successful he is passing forwards as I’ve nothing to base that on.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

He was panicking that much he had a shot twice.

IronfanIronfan
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 2

Whitehall has pretty much coasted his way through the season and it has become more evident now we are struggling. Whitehall apart,the effort is there but we are clearly lacking direction and look low on confidence. Unfortunately, we only have one way of playing and the division have clearly sussed us out. Clunan’s safety first style sets the tone and Scales is clearly out of form. For the life of me, I cant understand how Pugh and Shrimpton arent getting any game time. Yesterday, Jimmy’s substitutions were baffling and symptomatic of his lack of experience and tactical nous.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    BarnardFoxtonBarker..BarnardFoxtonBarker..
    Participant
    Registered On: June 28, 2017
    Topics: 0

His substitutions Certainly are baffling. We’re one down but instead of going for it he swaps Kelly for Denton, why not leave three at the back and play 4 up front with three in midfield. Then he takes Whitehall off for Beestin,why?do we not want to go up?. My three subs yesterday would have been Kelly off Wilson on. Butterfield and Scales off for Pugh and Beestin. We may still have lost but at least we might have given it a go.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Is that the best we can do?
    I thought we were done with Shysters at this club.
    He’s been able to sign National league players this season and so far, they are mid table. They only get 350, or less, as they aren’t popular in Peterborough and it can’t sustain 2 clubs at a high level.
    I live down this way and Peterborough people have a bit of front about them but this lad thinks his own poo doesn’t stink.
    He won’t last if appointed.

18 Months of S*** over. UTFI

scunnymatt88scunnymatt88
    Participant
    Registered On: May 30, 2017
    Topics: 1

Not posted for a long time but couldnt resist with this one. Im glad the board have made the right decision and have got rid now. Fair play to jimmy he seemed like a decent guy and you could see how much the club meant to him so i wish him well. Personally id bring neil bishop in and keep butler as number two. Bish did well at gainsborough and was very unlucky not to get them promoted. He’s a motivator and would get more out of these players i feel. I still cant believe how easy we handed it to boston last week by playing barrows and beestin down the left hand side and summed up how we have fell short in the end. Up the iron

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.