Home Forums Non Football Ironic

vader
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 140

I think thats its a bit ironic that the architect of the deprivation of funds to the NHS Jeremy Hunt is the chair of the select committee which is now questioning the actions of his successor who now has the misfortune to deal with the mess he left behind.

However even though he was dealt a poor hand, HanCock is not exactly covering himself in glory, everytime he is interviewed he just blusters to smother the question and not answer it, and I’m not sure if he also isnt been totally truthful to some questions or is just been misinformed by his minions.

The people on the front line are doing a fantastic job but really deserve better support.

Come on BoJo get it sorted.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 1928

Ironic – agreed, but there are many other words I could use to describe the appointment of the smug faced ……

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 249
    Replies: 10997

They should really put Hancock in a mop-cap and pinny and call him Aunt Sally, because that’s what he is.

In military terms the “Forlorn Hope”, the guy the government have pushed above the parapet to be shot at.

Every day he gets worse, yet who else from the government “everybody wanted” is there taking a bullet or two for him?

No one. They’re all hidden away in their shell-proof dugouts!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.