Iron trust

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Iron trust

• Author
    premierironpremier iron
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2014
    Topics: 28

Will there be another protest next home match,perhaps there will be more police
    there?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Probably more police but they will need a lot if groups go in all 3 sides, makes more sense to go in the west stand and ruffle a few feathers with some of the stiffs and Turnbull in there. Maybe no need to go on the pitch just vary the protests keep em guessing.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Nobody is saying protesting is illegal,running on a football pitch is.
    ,Olly has not written the full story ,he’s a t*** for that in my opinion

Just pointing out, prat and dickwad unacceptable and removed yesterday, t*** acceptable and left in today. Double standards? Just saying.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Prat and dick wad,?What else was in it? I know somebody mentioning ladles genitals was removed by me

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Prat and dick wad,?What else was in it? I know somebody mentioning ladles genitals was removed by me

Don’t recall that TBH and that’s not a cop out BTW, however that withstanding you haven’t answered the question.

fans6464

No double standard by me,I wouldn’t have deleted for those words

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

No you left the posts up but deleted the words prat and dickwad, don’t avoid the question.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

64 is probably not the only mod.

fans64 64
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Anybody heard anything from the trusts meeting with the club this morning? Ye know like a statement.

AndersonAnderson
    Participant
    Registered On: July 5, 2017
    Topics: 5

Why don’t the iron trust start a money fund to save our Club.
    Not only collecting money on match days but have members collecting at all major supermarkets. Local businesses. Club fans from all over the country are very supportive. Open a bank account where people can donate from anywhere. Who knows where we could get to.
    Ask the club to let them use a room to get fellow supporters on board and share idears.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

They’ll only give it all away to food banks and the likes it’s what they’ve done up till now, given away thousand’s.

fans6464

how many thousands?
    They stopped collecting to invest in the club because Swann wouldn’t sell any shares to them, they have collected for charirites and food banks, .That’s a great local thing to do isn’t it?
    They disgust me ,being good to needy people, don’t they you too?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

One sufc trust made a statement today unfortunately it was Southends. Don’t know 64 it just says on there web page thousand’s do want tell us before ridiculous figures start? yes our trust do disgust me not issuing a statement. Ps Southends winding up adjourned until the 1st of march

ironlion82ironlion82
    Participant
    Registered On: January 20, 2014
    Topics: 8

As a member of the Trust I asked the Trust today when they are going to make a statement.
    Apparently the committee having a meeting tomorrow and statement will be issued on Friday
    Also I suggested they should hold a meeting of all the members so they can properly get the members views.
    If ever there is a case for a meeting of members this is it.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Knowing Turnbull’s tone, if there was to be another pitch invasion he’d probably have riot cops already waiting with batons and tear gas !

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Why does the trust give so many thousands to charity? Unlike Southends who use theirs to help their club, they’ve loaned the club 40.000 pounds to keep them going,

fans6464

They tried to invest but were rebuffed as explained above,just giving money to an owner isn’t the answer for the trust ,but it is what supprters clubs do,have you asked them what they are doing?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

I see Lincoln trust gave 10.000to their club, it’s what trusts do, why doesn’t ours, it’s a conscious decision that is made to give to charity instead. How many thousands is it 64 you didn’t say.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 80

Trust the Trust 😂

We need 6 snookers and a yellow, green, brown, blue, pink & black finish to get out of this.

PStoffPStoff
    Participant
    Registered On: December 30, 2013
    Topics: 0

I see Lincoln trust gave 10.000to their club, it’s what trusts do, why doesn’t ours, it’s a conscious decision that is made to give to charity instead. How many thousands is it 64 you didn’t say.

The club said they didn’t want it.

It’s a strange world that the Trust previously raising money for charity is somehow a negative.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Not strange given who’s saying it.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Not being negative when you hand money over and it goes somewhere other than where you expected it to go.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

If you’re talking about fans buying half season tickets, that’s a bit contradictory given you always say it doesn’t matter who the club owner is. The funds will contribute to staff wages won’t they? That’s a good thing isn’t it?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Good point DM, wait for the next side step.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Apologies awaywego, you’re probably talking about Trust membership funds above. However, what about my point about half season tickets that you raised on another thread?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Imo it makes it even worse for them that did, they didn’t want to give money to the club while swann was in charge and you know that was the case.

rightfootofameobirightfootofameobi
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2021
    Topics: 2

So now the local consortium bid has been derailed, given this group seemed to be the most popular choice of our fan base is the Iron Trust’s neutral and impartial stance against Swann still a valid position? Or will they now find a voice. Swann Out

SteveJobsworthSteveJobsworth
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2013
    Topics: 22

So now the local consortium bid has been derailed, given this group seemed to be the most popular choice of our fan base is the Iron Trust’s neutral and impartial stance against Swann still a valid position? Or will they now find a voice. Swann Out

I wouldn’t hold out too much hope on that one.

cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

Don’t be surprised to see a change in stance announced soon.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

They did give money while he was in charge.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.