Inept Government

Iron Bru Forums Non Football Inept Government

• Author
    fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

I doubt that happened and was allowed to stand,it it was said it would have been removed and If I’d seen it,I would have asked Matt to ban the account,he may or may not do it.This is an accusation with no proof to back it up ,so its pointless debating to cover up the real topic

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Well it would be if it were true. Siderite, I assume you were around at that time under the poster name ‘Bloodyrubbishiron’ (unless I’m mistaken?).

;-)

BucksironBucksiron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 16

You’d have asked Matt to ban the account, 64?

I read comment after comment on this board about Jews from one very prominent poster. I raised it plenty of times but, of course, nothing ever happened. The same poster was also very happy to ridicule mental health.

What a lovely chap. Thanked on many occasions by the usual suspects. They’ll probably even claim that never happened now.

All very conveniently lost, I’ve no doubt.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

You keep making this accusation with showing no proof.I can only tell you what I do and what action I personally can take.It’s pretty stupid to then suggest I am lying with your track record of accusing people wrongly of saying things and justifying it by saying it’s fair to summise they’d say it due to how you believe they think.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Just my opinion but it looks like gaslighting to me. I may be wrong but that’s what it looks like. Anyway, it’s obviously going nowhere so there it is

• The topic ‘Inept Government’ is closed to new replies.