INCOMING ????

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace INCOMING ????

• Author
    IronSteveSteve
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 0

As with all the new arrivals – The jury is out and that includes the Manager and his assistant.

They have a 16 game trial. And never forget Jermaine Beckford – Carlisle fans called him every name possible and I think only us went for him and look what happened there. The new CB may be the missing piece.

Exactly this!

Said it myself last night regarding Beckford when we got him on loan. Seeing a video on twitter of the new guy.. he loves a good tackle and loves a long ball pass something our CB’s can’t seem to do.

Replacement for Boyce please!

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 101

I’m already a big fan – check out the tackle he makes about 15 secs into these highlights. You cannot coach that.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

He hasn’t played for us yet Burny so don’t say he can’t defend yet, leave it until after Saturday.

Supposedly shite though so if he’s what they’re saying, he’s going to be another Taft in disguise.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

He hasn’t played for us yet Burny so don’t say he can’t defend yet, leave it until after Saturday.

Supposedly shite though so if he’s what they’re saying, he’s going to be another Taft in disguise.

I said what I said on the premise that he’s as bad as other teams say he is, Bradford fans said he was crap as well. I can’t obviously be certain as I’ve never seen him before. That goes without saying !

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017

I’m already a big fan – check out the tackle he makes about 15 secs into these highlights. You cannot coach that.

<iframe title=”MATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Macclesfield Town 1-1 Bradford City” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/5HSdndkYGNI?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” allowfullscreen=”” id=”fitvid0″></iframe>

Might have got away with it with VAR

2 users thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Looks like a left sider from that clip, if not his positioning is awful.
    Interesting if he starts Saturday, with Manny at the other end it could be a record for pens in a league match.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013

Looks like a left sider from that clip, if not his positioning is awful.
    Interesting if he starts Saturday, with Manny at the other end it could be a record for pens in a league match.

Just had a similar conversation along those lines. Shinpads definitely required for all strikers!

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Gotta laugh at 1500 Club’s take on new signings announcements. I did anyway…

billpuntonsghostbillpuntonsghost
    Participant
    Topics: 72

1500 club – the man who drifted away when the times turned good!!

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Not sure that’s true bpg. Thought he drfted away from Bru when things went Swann?

billpuntonsghostbillpuntonsghost
    Participant
    Topics: 72

One things for sure ,the same as Fans64, his love for Scunthorpe United could never be doubted.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.