Home Forums Non Football In For The Kill

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 1928

The NHS is wounded but performing well despite the failures of the Government. But the Tories, whilst clapping in public, have taken this opportunity to unleash the £1000 per hour hyenas (Tory party donors) to pick off NHS services and grab control.

You would think that the shambles caused by private firms to our prison service, welfare, probation service, rail, border force etc. would have taught them a lesson.

But the hyenas (KPMG, Deloitte, Serco, Trumps lot etc) are relentless.

The ideology never changes!!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/04/uk-government-using-crisis-to-transfer-nhs-duties-to-private-sector

Heath
    Participant

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 122
    Replies: 3868

Yep, it’s a complete racket. ‘Utterly predictable’. Cynical because they know the majority of the public are apathetic to the detail at the best of times. Even more so now.

Heath
    Participant

I was hoping that the reliance on public sector workers during this crisis might have caused a rethink. Looks like the complete opposite is happening, carve off as much as you can.

Now we know why they were refusing to order ventilators from longstanding suppliers.

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 249
    Replies: 10997

Don’t the US-UK trade talks start today?

I sincerely hope Ms Truss tells them to keep their filthy hands off.

Heath
    Participant

Ms Truss against a smart tough US negotiator. I know which side my money is on!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.