Home Forums Non Football Immigration

THE-99%
    Topics: 890
    Replies: 4234

It seems we need it,just to eat . Let’s hope the people who say “but” a lot embrace Johnny foreigner more now

Awaywego
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 631

Get this post into non football

Awaywego
    Participant

Sorry mod I f upped.😥

Awaywego
    Participant

No not sorry anymore it was in the footy side I now see you moved it😂

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 122
    Replies: 3868

Is every day like this for you awaywego? Sounds like a rollercoaster life.

Deereyme66
    Participant

There’s plenty of unemployed leavers I’m sure will be willing to get in the fields and do their bit for the country. I’d make it compulsory. Employed leavers should be made to pick at weekends. Literally reaping what you sowed.

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 249
    Replies: 10997

It’s okay. No one is using Uber at the moment.

Awaywego
    Participant

no Deerey, i had just written a post praising 99%s post and told him how clever he was, submitted it ,then shock horror found it in non footy hence the false apology ( i do apologize if i think i am wrong) but yes life is a rollercoaster thank you.

Deereyme66
    Participant

Riveting stuff

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4184

You sound like a Titanic ship builder DM.

1 user thanked author for this post.

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 144
    Replies: 3006

Is every day like this for you awaywego? Sounds like a rollercoaster life.

Actually Awaywego is one of just a few that has a mind of his own, and is not affraid to speak up for what he thinks.

Iappreciate that most of his posts will not be in agreement with the half dozen lefties that thank each other every time that one of them has a go at either Alkazar or myself, it is their done thing mate and you look as though you could soon be joining us, it will then be THE FORUM SIX V NON-CONFORMERS WITH THEM.

It will be a good battle., and you must be thick skinned to take the slaver that they dish out,but we all know that we have a big support from the forum members, the trouble is that most of them are afraid to state their feelings in case they get called racists, anyway Awaywego, if you wish to join us welcome and enjoy the ride ha ha!

bartonscorpion
    Participant
    Topics: 144
    Replies: 3006

There’s plenty of unemployed leavers I’m sure will be willing to get in the fields and do their bit for the country. I’d make it compulsory. Employed leavers should be made to pick at weekends. Literally reaping what you sowed.

That is a very good idea Deerey, all leave voters should be made to pick veg in the fields, whilst all remainers (I appreciate that they are a very big minority) stay in their rooms writing rubbish on this forum and tossing themselves off periodically.

Northumbiron
    Participant

You need to start going to bed at 11:00pm.

Deereyme66
    Participant

‘most of them are afraid to state their feelings in case they get called racists’

Wishful thinking?

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 1928

Whereas there’s no hiding from the fact that you are a racist and a bloody boring one to go with it.

Gurnelista
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 1107

It seems we need it,just to eat . Let’s hope the people who say “but” a lot embrace Johnny foreigner more now

Of the reported 50000 vacancies, 150 turned up, mostly thanks to a Grimsby gangmaster.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/apr/17/british-workers-reject-fruit-picking-jobs-as-romanians-flown-in-coronavirus

Awaywego
    Participant

lettuce is not an essential item, get the farmers to grow root veg less pickers needed for them.

BadApple
    Participant
    Topics: 148
    Replies: 2127

We need immigration. Not en mass but sensible points based entry for professionals who can pay their way and not sponge off the social system we have that is already overburdened (due mainly to Eastern European 05 plate Passat driving deportation evading crooks or to knuckle dragging, SKY watching, chain smoking alcoholic Brits)

We need to either take the rubber boats back to safe France or blow a few out of the water to deter those taking the piss. Same with the axle huggers and container dwellers. Back to France or even better back to Libya or where ever they set off from.

Food for thought my little snowflakes.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Iron-awe
    Participant

I’m sure it you went out to pick some farmers fruit and veg most of that blubber mass you pass off as a body would simply drop away within days. Give it a go you would do wonders for your health and help out the country.

Nigels Ball
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

… the social system we have that is already overburdened..

The “social system”? The state is already overburdened with idle, furlough-claiming, knuckle-dragging hobbyists who have the bare faced cheek to call themselves businessmen, while expecting the hard-working taxpayer to pay for them! That’s sponging in anybody’s language!

At the same time, if they get Covid or anything else for that matter, they expect to be taken to hospital by a Polish paramedic (who’s a qualified doctor in Poland), attended by a registrar called Chow to in A and E, then to be seen by a radiologist who’s French, examined by a consultant from India, and looked after in theatre by an anaesthetist from Ireland, all while expecting to have their two veg picked from a field by a hard-working east-European.

We need a sensible system to deter some of these fake ‘business’ types who are so keen to criticise the state while happily sponging off it. They should be rounded up to stop them from taking the piss. Deport them to somewhere like Libya, preferably under a lorry from where they can see the error of their pretentious, ignorant ways, and if they must, let them crawl back on broken glass, I say!

Food for thought, my pink little gaslit gammons!

Northumbiron
    Participant

Agreed with BadApple’s post up to the point where he turned into Priti Patel.

All successful economies rely on the movement of skills and labour. Those who don’t become insular and stagnate.

Some of you however need to think about why groups and individuals are risking their life under the axles of lorries or in flimsy boats at sea. Perhaps if you accompanied them back to Syria or Libya you might have a better understanding.

I one thing I find baffling is why some of them choose to end their journey in the UK? Because despite what the right wing tabloids tell you they don’t have an easy ride through the benefits system (hence the criminality). Someone must be doing a bloody good PR job for this country. Anyone any ideas who?

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 1928

I agreed with his first sentence only. The rest just proved his ignorance or more likely a worst trait of his character. The problem he is raising is more due to the Brits than the immigrants.

BadApple
    Participant

BadApple
    Participant

BadApple
    Participant

… the social system we have that is already overburdened..

The “social system”? The state is already overburdened with idle, furlough-claiming, knuckle-dragging hobbyists who have the bare faced cheek to call themselves businessmen, while expecting the hard-working taxpayer to pay for them! That’s sponging in anybody’s language!

I’ve made enough money in my life through business I retired at 48 years old and now live in St Brelades Bay in Jersey. I don’t need handouts. Never have – never will you and I don’t need a Corporal in the Leftwaffe to give me a lecture on economics however misplaced it is.

I agreed with his first sentence only. The rest just proved his ignorance or more likely a worst trait of his character. The problem he is raising is more due to the Brits than the immigrants.

My first sentence is three paragraphs long.

Awaywego
    Participant

NB that there lays the problem I take all the migrants in your post need housing, kids schools,food petrol, gas, leccy,and healthcare, don’t think for one minute there doing us a favour, they come like everyone for the money and a better life style , when in reality there own country’s need them more in there health services, alot of our health workers do the same and bugger off to oz, trumpland, and new Zealand.

Nigels Ball
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

March 28, 2020 at 4:43 pm in reply to: still working?
    Bad Apple wrote:
    Being in Construction Consultancy my workload has dropped off 75% and will more than likely go to zero over April so I have some fees to claim for March but the government assistance really fails to attend to my structure (and that of many others)
    I have spent the past few years throwing any spare money into a SIPPs so I can’t call on that, not that it’s woth Jack Shyte at the moment anyway.
    I can apply for 80% of my PAYE which brings me in about £100 per week but cannot call upon any assistance with the dividends which make up the bulk of my income despite HMRC taking me 7.5% on them as income as well as the 20% corporation tax. It looks like anyone self employed will have to wait until at least June to see any monies.
    As a limited company I can get £10,000 lump sum had I business premises and pay business rates. I work from home so won’t get that benefit either.

============================================================
    So much for retirement in Jersey!

Dreaming, blue-collar hobbyists who can’t survive more than a couple of months without a state hand-out should stop moaning about others of low economic status who happen to come from overseas. Instead, the so-called ‘businessmen’ who gaily sponge off the taxpayer with their ‘furloughs’, should remember that their place and role in society is just the same as their financially challenged brethren from abroad, which is to secure the position of people of quality; the exiled, wealthy, educated, men of reason, like myself.

In fact, the amateurs and dreamers should take a lesson from the immigrants and do their bit for Britain – show some backbone by getting in the front line against this nasty plague. They would then see the sorrowful state of those in poor areas like North Lincs, where the poor, obese, and furlough-dependent, are far more likely to die than high net worth individuals like myself, owing to the immutable laws of natural selection.

And speaking of foreigners, certain posters in this thread really should take some lessons in the English language. The standard of some recent contributions demonstrates an embarrassing ignorance of our mother tongue, which at times reminds one of a semi-literate Nigerian begging letter, by the hand of some tribal Hausa. Indeed, such is their lamentable standard of writing, one is forced to think they could well be of foreign extraction themselves. Then again, such hypocrisy would be no stranger to the Bru.

Awaywego
    Participant

get a proper job NoB, Advisors dont go down well on here.

Iron-awe
    Participant

Out argued once again eh Awaywego? Well done.

Pat O’Cake
    Participant
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 1729

Employed leavers should be made to pick at weekends. Literally reaping what you sowed.

Never heard so much shite in my life. I am a leaver and I 100% understand the need for migrant workers and have absolutely no problem with immigration BUT it has to be controlled, if people want to come here and work, abide by our laws and contribute to the system then fine, migrants should have to apply to come here and work and undergo background criminal record checks and not be able to access the benefit system upon arrival, whats the problem with that?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.