Home Forums Non Football I feel sorry for Boris’s kid

THE-99%
    Topics: 887
    Replies: 4218

being induced early then being named 100,00 Tests a day ,just so it can can be delivered it by Thursday

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 248
    Replies: 10964

Bet Bojo can’t wait until he’s a bit older and they can do a bit of father & son bonding.

Like burning £50 notes together in front of a homeless person.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Awaywego
    Participant
    Topics: 30
    Replies: 599

Or better still spitting in a Costa coffee and then giving it to an homeless person😂

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 121
    Replies: 3836

Missing school are you?

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1794

Or better still spitting in a Costa coffee and then giving it to an homeless person😂

Better known as a ©*π*$ trick.

It’s our time.

Awaywego
    Participant

well NI answer deerey.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4166

There will be a lot more homeless people unfortunately when this bloody mess is all over, if it ever will be all over.

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 1909

Laugh, laugh, laugh, what fun we will all have when lockdown ends, spitting in your mate’s beer, licking door handles, freedom to pass your germs on to the needy. Laugh, laugh, laugh effing laugh.

Awaywego
    Participant

“cure worst than the disease” ironawe, man with cancer on the news asked why is he now less valued than someone with covid, fair question any takers?

Iron-awe
    Participant

“cure worst than the disease” ironawe, man with cancer on the news asked why is he now less valued than someone with covid, fair question any takers?

Depends on his life timescale with cancer compared to covid, we know how that works out if ignored.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 1816

Why are the coronavirus victims, who also may not survive, worth less than the cancer patient?

Northumbiron
    Participant

Cancer isn’t highly contagious.

Iron-awe
    Participant

I hope BS is bearing up on his own during these stressful times, his posts aren’t as frequent just now and Awaywego appears to have stepped up and filled the void, you know, posting without thinking. Take care BS, genuine best wishes after your awful year so far.

Bucksiron
    Participant
    Topics: 275
    Replies: 5048

I’m fine, IA, but thought I’d have a look in to see what’s been going on. The same old rubbish, frankly.

Apart from being extremely busy one of the main reasons I’ve avoided this site over the past few weeks has been to avoid the ridiculous politicising of the tragedy now unfolding. I’m afraid it doesn’t surprise me one bit to see remarks on here from the usual suspects coming out with what I can only call the most idiotic comments about “burning £50 notes in front of homeless people”.

Just grow up. All of you.

One tragic result of what’s happening at the moment is that just as many, if not far more people are likely to die as a result of coronavirus even though they’ve never had it than those who die with it. I was interviewed on national radio last week because we work with a lot of data that the majority of people never see, which is revealing just how much damage the lockdown is doing.

This doesn’t mean the lockdown isn’t necessary — it is — but it does mean that the cure is rapidly in danger of becoming worse than the disease. As well as the data we see I can also tell you that many, many NHS staff not involved with coronavirus are twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do while ambulance crews are sitting around drinking tea waiting for emergency calls, which have plummeted.

As for criticising the Government, please go ahead. Tory, Labour, it doesn’t matter; and I wouldn’t put too much credibility on the numbers being reported by any government, in any country. This doesn’t mean they’re lying — though in certain cases, such as China and Iran that is almost certainly the case — but that it’s virtually impossible to say just how many have actually died as a result of the virus, in or out of hospital.

The saddest thing of all is how some are turning this into a political battle, not least on this board, but then I wouldn’t have expected anything less.

Northumbiron
    Participant

I’m fine, IA, but thought I’d have a look in to see what’s been going on. The same old rubbish, frankly.

He wasn’t talking about you. Glad you’re okay though, and have logged on to top up the rubbish bin.

what I can only call the most idiotic comments about “burning £50 notes in front of homeless people”.

That’ll be me then! I think you’ll find that is an “initiation” rite of Boris’s beloved Bullington Club

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/07/oxford-bullingdon-club-boris-johnson-sexism-violence-bullying-culture

No doubt our beloved PM will be hoping his new born will one day aspire to the same lofty heights. I make no apologies for this as I have nothing but contempt for the man.

The saddest thing of all is how some are turning this into a political battle,

Indeed, by trawling far right websites and cut and pasting unsubstantiated guff. Most have merely commented on the handling of the crisis by those in charge. The only people mentioning Labour are Alcazar & BartonScorpion, so don’t come on here with that usual suspects, forum six crap.

You are right on one thing the people the country voted in are the ones we now have to rely on. Then again ignorant voters elect ignorant politicians.

Heath
    Participant

First we’ve had Wurvy Curvy and now Bucks pretending to be BS.

He returns with yet another stupid remark about a political battle, who where? You must be referring to Alcy and his new found mates.

So tell us when decisions that affects people’s lives taken by leaders stopped being political? Can I throw away all those books about political history then?

Deereyme66
    Participant

‘I was interviewed on national radio last week’

Could have cut to the chase and saved us the usual guff.

Heath
    Participant

Just read this quote that sums up Johnson and all his mates including Bucks, “in a straight contest between coronavirus and bullshit, the coronavirus wins every time”.

All this talk of beating the virus, going through tunnels in mountains, green pastures, working day and night (apart from the 2 weeks he had off and the weekends) and Bucks thinking that a few chaps arguing the toss on a forum is “the saddest thing”.

What sadder than 26,000 dead and the rest they haven’t counted is not sadder?? Including one of my relatives? That’s pretty sad!

Or the fact that they completely failed to implement the outcomes of the 2016 exercise. Sadder than that busy Bucks?

THE-99%

Cheers bucks, you’ve ,,do you puncture kids balls that come over fence too, joyless old man.Light hearted joke thread

Siderite
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

Just grow up. All of you.

Yes sir! Will that be one or two weeks detention?

Awaywego
    Participant

BR its not a competition on whos worth more but the cancer man needed surgery and this was being withheld, the cancer untreated will kill him, people with covid may get better, so again why is his life less valued? do you think the government are showing a degree of populism on this issue to the detriment of others and can it be justified if so.

Gurnelista
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 1097

Bucksiron, yours is just talk for the sake of it, but hey-ho, if it helps you feel better, then fine.

There are no valid points in any of your post. I’ve seen more sense in a clown’s hat. The comment about burning £50 notes is widely known, an affront to not just the homeless, but anybody decent. No wonder you can’t accept it.

Then you say the lockdown is essential but is in danger of becoming worse than the disease. Contradictory or what? Maybe you’d prefer risking your own mother’s health in the name of economic efficiency.

Then there’s a typically snide comment about ambulance drivers “sat around drinking tea” (because that’s what the lazy b’s do, no?) – it’s all part of a simmering narrative against public sector workers. I’m sure many of those drivers would like to carry on savouring their beverage should you ever call them, BI, but guess what, they won’t.

A political battle? Of course it’s political when decisions made about resources have been so catastrophically inept, or not taken at all. The UK has one of the worst death rates in the world. The disease has killed over 26,000 people, in the end it may be double. Lockdown was delayed. PPE & testing are inadequate. Frontline staff are dying. Others will die through fear of going to hospital, or being unable to receive treatment due to a shortage of resources. Do you dare to spin this as a “success”?

What we’ve seen in HD 4D is the most vulnerable being short-changed or excluded by official responses to the disease, thanks to a social Darwinism that prioritises the economic interests of the wealthiest while doing little for those who are hard at work providing essential services, and those unable to support themselves. Many in poverty live hand to mouth, day by day, with no savings or surplus food, and that includes many who are actually in work – often in the public services which protect you, me and our families. And then there are homeless people who cannot simply stay home.

The government have shut down the entire country and made only minimal efforts to ensure people can get by. Yet another Tory recession is in the offing. How many times do you need reminding how injurious they are to your physical and economic health?

Awaywego
    Participant

Ironawe my first post on this thread was well thought out,and i have got the exact reaction i thought i would.pissing myself laughing while i was writing it, i thought it was funny just like the first two posts, though in reality mine and NIs both unfortunately happen. i do like sick humour, ian cognito was my favourite and the funny thing was he died on stage, he would have loved it.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 1816

BR its not a competition on whos worth more but the cancer man needed surgery and this was being withheld, the cancer untreated will kill him, people with covid may get better, so again why is his life less valued? do you think the government are showing a degree of populism on this issue to the detriment of others and can it be justified if so.

Coronavirus patients requiring hospitalisation are far less likely to get better if they don’t have access to ventilators or other hospital equipment. They’re going to the hospital because they need it, not because they want to take up a bed elsewhere for some rest. If we start dropping these as a priority, more will die, so if I am valuing someone’s life less for saying there are no easy answers and unfortunate delays are inevitable, why are you valuing the life of the coronavirus victim less?

Like Iron-awe has said, there will be a difference in priority due to the contagious nature of coronavirus. As I keep saying, which keeps getting ignored, there are no easy answers. If we prioritise coronavirus we may have delays impacting others needing treatment elsewhere. If we don’t we risk coronavirus spreading faster through society and causing issues with more deaths and a greater need for hospitalisation and further delays for cancer patients. The government obviously don’t want this scenario, so have gone down the route of prioritising coronavirus. You seem to act as if there isn’t going to be any misery or unhappiness caused whatever route we take. There isn’t, and I’d say that deprioritising coronavirus is the worse option given that this could lead to more cases, more needing hospital and more delays for others needing hospital (which is what you’re concerned about), unless you’d argue that we should stop treating people with coronavirus?

BadApple
    Participant
    Topics: 148
    Replies: 2127

I hope it’s been breastfed as there are no shortages of tits on here should its mother run short.

Iron-awe
    Participant

I hope it’s been breastfed as there are no shortages of tits on here should its mother run short.

Judging by your self portrait avatar you would be the first summoned to Downing Street to assist with feeding.

Deereyme66
    Participant

“i do like sick humour, ian cognito was my favourite and the funny thing was he died on stage, he would have loved it.” Are you comparing yourself to Ian Cognito?

Deereyme66
    Participant

Does anyone actually believe Bucksiron was interviewed on national radio? Of course he wasn’t! It’s an old PR trick to drop something like that in to add credibility to their spurious claims. Unless, he can prove it, take it as a lie.

THE-99%

can’t you lot just have a bit of jocularity without resorting to long dull posts?

Heath
    Participant

“no shortages of tits on here”.

Including yourself who not so long ago was all for the policy of herd immunity, without realising that the numbers of deaths could be up to 500,000 and the NHS would not have coped.

The biggest tit of all is Boris who was proudly telling us that he had continued to shake hands with everybody on his hospital visit.

5 patients had already died (but not reported)from Coronavirus before his hand shaking boast.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.