Hilton’s Statement

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Hilton’s Statement

• Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

please wake up before it is too late. we are closer to extinction than when hillton rolled up in january, the new board are panicking.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist:

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Hilton’s dig at Matt Slater and The Athletic was a poor move in my opinion. Knowing how journalists work, Matt’s article yesterday will represent 10%-20% of what is known. Don’t be surprised if more is released in the coming weeks.

On the Price of Football Podcast which was released this morning, Kieran Maguire confirms the same.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Please remember it’s Hilton’s club to do has “He” wishes. What’s it got to do with Swanny and his actions Les.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

OWS and SUFC X remarkably quiet under the circumstances. Surely some acknowledgement of the situation ought to be a mimimum requirement until somebody decides what to say?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Yes. Maybe a reflection of the turmoil ensuing and careful word choosing? Suspect its a fast moving situation, with another bucket of brown stuff getting thrown on this morning and that ‘brownberg’ getting more apparent?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

OWS and SUFC X remarkably quiet under the circumstances. Surely some acknowledgement of the situation ought to be a mimimum requirement until somebody decides what to say?

They can only reiterate what he dictates to them.

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 137

Matlock fans – forewarned is forearmed.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

I hope he stays but fear he will go, football is a family warts and all specially outside the top 2 divisions, I don’t and won’t have a problem with him staying more like one of us we all have our pasts, well at least some of us do and don’t deny them.

I think he will stay.Seems there are some on here want him away, but there a few thousand out there who want him to stay. We all make mistakes need to continue to move forward

just chucking this in the mix , not wishing to start a shit fight but ..if DH walks away and no others come in isnt it pretty much certain the club will die…

Bearing in mind DH did step in to basically save the club , now the best squad n set up for years in a good place to move back up the football ladder …so he has done a little bit of bird ( i know many who have) mislead on occasions but id much rather have him at the helm then the club go under.

Listening to his interview sounded to me like a broken man who will walk and who can blame him.. and our club is fooked.

Im sure certain members will be along soon posting with glee .

Broken man? It was a sob story, looking for sympathy, do you think a leopard can change it’s spots?

Yes i have been skeptical of DH and it was a sob story agree ..but i dont really give a shit if its between Scunny having a football club or not.

so hes
    convicted and served his time
    told a few porkies

and also
    saved the club from the brink of going under
    bought a squad to compete
    smiles on faces and abuzz around the place

Good mix to be an owner ??? maybe not but no worse than the UKs politicians and more

Scunthorpe still has a football club

btw if he goes n the club folds would you shed a tear ???

A fairly easy question to answer, with Hilton at the helm we have a club, without him – who knows. Some of us are desperate for our club to survive, others just want to see Hilton humiliated. Do I have concerns? Of course I do, but I also wonder why you and Interested Bystander are so keen to destroy an individual.
    (Reply to Ruuger’s question)

Some Crackers in this thread and i’m only on the first page.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.