Hilton

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Hilton

• Author
    CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Wouldn’t trust anyone who chooses to have a picture of a Grimsby shirt myself.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

So let me get this straight. A person called David White (Hilton) posts on a Scunthorpe Facebook page using the same vocabulary style as the David Hilton of Twitter and making comments on issues of the fans, from the perspective of the owner. Also, if you click on his profile, he has pictures of him and his family going back to 2016 and maybe before. Yet it cannot be him because WonderGoals thinks it would be daft for him to and he uses an old name. What a joke.

Somehow I don’t think a meddling Bury fan/imposter would be setting up an account with several photos of him from his private life going back a decade just to mess with Scunthorpe Utd fans and Hilton’s plans here.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Is this all part of plan C ??

plan A deal gets sorted and play at GP
    plan B deal goes tits up n ground share at Gainsboro or another location.
    plan C DH has had enough and finding a route to jump ship n walk away.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Then blame the fans because he couldn’t fulfil his promises.

I acknowledge that might not be his fault, but the inevitable fan blaming would be a worry.

Iron147Tom
    Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2016
    Topics: 24

Yeah it’s me that posted it.

Mind blowing some of the negative comments and rumours that come on this site. 95% of them ain’t backed up either

Why would someone go out the way to make an account up which is family and friends on it from years ago? Must of took alot for him to post on the Facebook page but then again there’s rumours constantly so entitled to give his side back?

Unfortunately some people ain’t happy unless they have something to have problems with?

Get off his back and give the bloke a chance ffs

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Tom Barley ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he’s got The Malt and Barley Blues 😎🎸

Lancsironlancsiron
    Participant
    Registered On: May 30, 2015
    Topics: 0

Fairly confident it’s him. Didn’t he say somewhere that he used his old name as FB was a personal thing ?

For the life of me I cannot understand why he just won’t engage with fans through the official site.

Would increase traffic to the site and also enable them to push things they are selling easier. Not everyone has Twitter, FB, Inst, Tik Tok or Snap… In fact me old man is still trying clubcall…

3 users thanked author for this post.
    CMCCMC
    Participant

How to be let down in 14 seconds…

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

How to be let down in 14 seconds…

McGuinness Flint dear boy. It’s just the booze talking.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

Fairly confident it’s him. Didn’t he say somewhere that he used his old name as FB was a personal thing ?

For the life of me I cannot understand why he just won’t engage with fans through the official site.

Would increase traffic to the site and also enable them to push things they are selling easier. Not everyone has Twitter, FB, Inst, Tik Tok or Snap… In fact me old man is still trying clubcall…

I’ve just about mastered Teletext 😂

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Wiki says teletext as shutdown now.

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Come on wondergoals, AA has said enough about affairs of the Iron and Scunny in general to assuage the most dedicated of doubters. As for this:

‘Wasn’t he/it the same poster who told us about that daft hit piece regarding Hilton on the code fishy forum to read that stupid article about Hilton insinuating he was some kind of criminal mastermind/gangland boss ?’

Before AA signposted to that article and attachment on The Fishy, I and I suspect numerous others on here had already seen it and were anticipating some sort of mention or reference to it on Bru. AA was just the first to do it.

AA is seriously underrated by a lot of members on here. He’s subtle and should post a lot more.

If I recall correctly he mentioned Carl Fellstrom and his book – Hoods: The Gangs of Nottingham, A Study in Organised Crime. Chapter 12 caught my eye, especially the mention of the pawnbrokers.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

“AA is seriously underrated by a lot of members on here. He’s subtle and should post a lot more.”

He does post a lot more, just not as AA. When you’ve been around a while you’ll get to know him under all his aliases, could be due a new one any time now. He might even return to a former life if the mood takes him.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Come on wondergoals, AA has said enough about affairs of the Iron and Scunny in general to assuage the most dedicated of doubters. As for this:

‘Wasn’t he/it the same poster who told us about that daft hit piece regarding Hilton on the code fishy forum to read that stupid article about Hilton insinuating he was some kind of criminal mastermind/gangland boss ?’

Before AA signposted to that article and attachment on The Fishy, I and I suspect numerous others on here had already seen it and were anticipating some sort of mention or reference to it on Bru. AA was just the first to do it.

AA is seriously underrated by a lot of members on here. He’s subtle and should post a lot more.

If I recall correctly he mentioned Carl Fellstrom and his book – Hoods: The Gangs of Nottingham, A Study in Organised Crime. Chapter 12 caught my eye, especially the mention of the pawnbrokers.

What relevance does this have to us? I looked at that chapter and can see nothing of note for Scunthorpe Utd.

CMCCMC
    Participant

Gone quiet in terms of stories/rumours although i did see a good rant about this place on Happy Clappers.

ironinsideriron insider
    Blocked
    Registered On: August 19, 2019
    Topics: 29

i won’t say i told you so as it will be too painful but just know i tried and nobody heeded my warning. my last post for a while, vest wishes all

lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

Who is Iron Insider?
    Anyone ever met this person?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

i won’t say i told you so as it will be too painful but just know i tried and nobody heeded my warning. my last post for a while, vest wishes all

Vest wishes, are you really Rab C Nesbitt in disguise after all 🤔

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Myself, DeereyMe and CMC seem sceptical. The ground stuff proved to be a real concern. I hope for the best, but won’t suspend scepticism.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Would seem like Hilton is someway involved in the deaths on Nottingham’s Ilkeston road.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

He does seem to get blamed for anything and everything.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

No he doesn’t

CMCCMC
    Participant

Would seem like Hilton is someway involved in the deaths on Nottingham’s Ilkeston road.

SU Fans group would say it’s immigrants.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

My money’s on Hilton.

cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

Strange how you’re revealing how we are doomed, yet come across so smug.

I’d have thought one would be more somber with such information.

TwoWrightsTwoWrights
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 4

Wiki says teletext as shutdown now.

I still view it several times a day.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

And so do I TW, next season for us it will be the only visual place where we can see the scores during the games and up-to-date league tables, no more final score for us I’m afraid to say.

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

Who is Iron Insider?
    Anyone ever met this person?

Nah, he’s in too deep!!

CMCCMC
    Participant

Plenty of information (and rants) on Happy Clappers but nothing in the local media.

As has been said on here before, not everyone has Facebook…

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

True, but everyone can access it if they want to. Can’t see a great deal happening on the Scunny Fantastical group, though David White was replying to a few disciples yesterday. No point in sharing it as some people on here still don’t think it’s David Hilton 🤣

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.