Hilton

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Hilton

• Author
    bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

I must agree with Northumbiron, the Forum has completely changed with the influx of new members, a lot of postings are members repeating themselves, or posting non interesting topics, that is my opinion and others may differ. It is the same with the football club, it used to be a pleasure to attend games, but over the past six years it got worse and worse, mainly due to very poor managers, coaches and players, Christ fans were lucky if they saw a shot on target during the 90 mins never mind a bloody goal.
    I feel sure that many, many ex-members of the forum have left, and will never return.
    Even the Prediction League reached a stage where tables and results where left being updated for weeks, and last day fixture availabillity was a killer for some, for a long time my three sons and myself were all members, but none of us miss it one bit. And lastly, is there any reason for the management of the club to treat its supporters how they have and are still doing???, it seems like a game to Swann and Hilton, why the hell don’t they take a moment and think that it is fans that have kept the club running for many years, but all we get now is continual fighting between the pair of the self centered clowns.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

It’s a tumultuous time for the club NI. Can’t always be hearts and flowers. The buck stops with our current owner and ex owner. They’ve precipitated all this conflict and division. The current owner is in a position to help unify the fans a bit more. Instead he’s making it worse IMO

Maybe we should all meet up, build a campfire and sit round it toasting marshmallows, sipping beer and reminisce about how things used to be. How about GP centre circle?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

Yes, I am Rene.
    I can’t even remember my original forum name back on the old site… it must be 15 plus years since I first joined?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Yes, I am Rene.

I presume you are going to say this only once 🧐🤔

2 users thanked author for this post.
    IronIronIronIronIronIron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 6

I’d rather trust a dodgy burner account than burny’s account any time 😁

RichgyRichgy
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2022

He is on the Facebook group having a go at a couple of your fans . Seems an unwise move .

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

He is on the Facebook group having a go at a couple of your fans . Seems an unwise move .

Is he, is it him, are you or anyone else 100% certain ?, so much bull poop flying around who knows what is right, false or just plain malicious. Better wait and see seems an appropriate response but I’m guessing that’s not gonna happen anytime soon.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Somebody called David White and on Facebook, What’s his effing name?

RichgyRichgy
    Participant

I think it is him tbf he’s posting a few bits as David White surely no one would go to the trouble of creating a whole account of him with his wife and kids etc that would be bizarre .

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

I think it is him tbf he’s posting a few bits as David White surely no one would go to the trouble of creating a whole account of him with his wife and kids etc that would be bizarre .

😂😂😂 You green as grass I take it.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

A David White joined the scunny fans Facebook group 11hrs ago not posted anything yet.

RichgyRichgy
    Participant

What so is that not even him ?
    Dead confused now
    Maybe I am as green as grass lol

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

That will be somebody else trying to make out that Hilton has gone back to his old name.

Hilton would be a bit daft to sign up on there to that name wouldn’t he, come on ?

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

😂😂😂 You green as grass I take it.

Appears he’s not so green I-A. Here’s the same David White responding to a fan fed up trying and failing to purchase an 1899 membership:

‘Please accept my apologies Andrew. We are currently going through a transition process and handovers with staff. We also have several senior members on holiday and obviously alot going off at the moment.

We are not taking any further applications at present until the stadium situation is resolved. We have offered refunds to all current members and seven have taken that up.
    Many have already made big savings on sponsorship and received free season tickets and because it’s a lifetime membership they are prepared to ride out this storm. I totally respect the ones requesting the refunds however and we will action it asap.

Thank you for your support and rest assured things will improve’

Deereyme66Deereyme66

That will be somebody else trying to make out that Hilton has gone back to his old name.

Hilton would be a bit daft to sign up on there to that name wouldn’t he, come on ?

You’d have thought so yes

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Nothing about that post that Richgy alighted to though Deerey, how many David Whites are out there?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

…..or maybe DM he ( whoever it is ) is just playing the game a bit more to add more confusion. Hilton left Twitter didn’t he a while back, why come back on the fans group , according to Awaywego very recently and begin bantering again under a different name which happens to be his former name? I mean really, does it sound even plausible he would do that and for what reason?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Nothing about that post that Richgy alighted to though Deerey, how many David Whites are out there?

As I just replied to you awaywego on the other thread. It’s actually still there, as of now.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Pretty sure he previously had a Facebook account as David White I-A. Maybe he reactivated it to respond to a few posts. Or it’s some imposter? Who knows?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

It’s him. I can tell that by who has liked some of his previous posts.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Exactly my point DM, who does bloody know what’s going on here these days?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

It’s him. I can tell that by who has liked some of his previous posts.

Really you know, well that’s a surprise.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

You’ve had the opportunity to read both posts he’s made I-A. I don’t understand your logic tbh. Can you see anything in the content to suggest it’s fake? I give up. If you don’t want to view the evidence first hand, can’t help you any further I’m afraid

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Topics: 90

Hilton would need to have a screw loose to post under his former name. Why would he not choose a completely different posting name nobody suspects would be him ?

What a load of shite !

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

waking up to yet more social media bollocks … all this tiresome he said she said guesswork is it him posting really is a total embarrassment and its simply shameful SUFC has come to this.

I despise Swan but want to give Hilton a chance so … Swan , Hilton whose to blame ?? at this stage the lack of any updates with information that can be confirmed as legitimate and the fact concerned fans are left in limbo is a disgrace.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Hilton would need to have a screw loose to post under his former name. Why would he not choose a completely different posting name nobody suspects would be him ?

What a load of shite !

Why don’t you go on that forum and ask them yourself instead of pontificating on here? One of their forum admin Tom Barley has a thread on which he clearly believes it’s him. Most seem to believe him. Don’t shoot messengers on here. Thanks.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Lol, you’ve even started defending someone you don’t really believe is Hilton on another thread about the same time in the early hours on another thread on here. Bonkers! 🤣

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Topics: 17

Tom Barley ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Yes, seems an odd chap. Just reporting what I’ve seen on there. Don’t shoot the messenger

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Bored of sharing stuff on here from Twitter and the scunny fans madhouse Facebook page. If anyone’s interested in it, have a look for yourself or rely on someone else on here. I’ve got work to do! Bye for now.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.