Blocked
    Registered On: August 19, 2019
    Topics: 29

i was right about everything but still you doubt me…… open your eyes

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

To be fair, they were right about the proposed Ilkeston move and ground issues, which were dismissed as rumours because Hilton once said we are definitely playing at GP next season.

No they weren’t, they said Hilton wanted us to move lock stock and barrel to Ilkeston when he said nothing of the sort, he said he wanted to train there on a temporary basis until a suitable site could be found in Scunthorpe.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Those who became paranoid said that. The original comments I saw said nothing of a permanent move to become Ilkeston Iron. These training/operations rumours were true. As are the ground issues. However, these were all ‘rumours’ because Hilton said so.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

i was right about everything but still you doubt me…… open your eyes

You mean Daddy took his ball home now the nasty new owner won’t play Daddies silly games, shame.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Talisker Skye?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Well we might aswell have a good laugh DM, he’s just repeating the same old stuff but he seems frustrated that most people aren’t responding to his repititions and why should they, it’s not changing is it?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

If we had more transparent updates from DH and the occasional interview with an independent journalist that asks more new questions and skirt round the edges less, Insider’s leaks might be redundant.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

I-A, you definitely not on Twitter? This sounds a bit like you:

‘Nothing worse then imagining the worse scenario in the depths of what you think could happen, have a few beers a bag of crisps and play some good music, you need a day off from worrying 🫠’

Only joking ;)

TheJuryeffsOutTheJuryeffsOut
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2023

If we had more transparent updates from DH and the occasional interview with an independent journalist that asks more new questions and skirt round the edges less, Insider’s leaks might be redundant.

Spot on. I know there’s no actual local Iron reporter like the old evening telegraph days but surely Matt Dean or Olly “Bombshell” Turner should be all over the entire sufc story ?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

As I’ve said before DM I don’t do twatter, facefook, tickle cock,plant pot or whatever but I do understand some people live on these platforms and others use them loads. My beef is once a link, a piece of info or whatever has been posted on here from whatever source, to keep on labouring the point day after day after day is just mind numbingly boring. Before anyone says well don’t read it don’t respond blah blah blah my answer is , what is the point in repeating the same stuff? I mean Daddies little boy posted a piece on Hilton about late payments when it appears its the fault of the EFL paying into the wrong account, so he clearly doesn’t check his info before posting which suggests he may have an agenda not in the best interests of SUFC, yet he keeps saying he’s a fan. If someone posts something inaccurate a retraction or apology wouldn’t go amiss but I guess that’s expecting too much asking people to be honest. Anyway that’s my little piece said, just chill out bitches 😂

premierironpremier iron
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2014
    Topics: 28

Spoke to Mussy today and asked where we’ll be playing next season.His reply was your guess is as good as mine

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Not sure why Mussy would know anymore than we do TBH, things are obviously at a delicate stage regarding that matter.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Tbh I-A you do keep repeating this ‘daddies little boy’ line and with all due respect I find that a bit boring. But hey, each to their own, enjoy the sun and some nice single malt 👍

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

I know DM I apologize, I picked up the habit from Daddies little boy, we both must do better but I’m not holding my breath on him complying. 😜

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

It is time that we all started to ignore Swann junior. He is trying to live rent free in our heads.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I doubt anyone knows who II is LK but they’ve every right to post on here if it’s not libelous stuff. As you said, ignore it if you’re not interested.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Having followed Chris Swann for a while, there was no spelling/punctuation issues in his tweets.

Another self appointed club official though…

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

AA was on here in the old forum days, so he is a fan.

I used to also be a member on there for many years and I can’t ever remember seeing him on there. I think you’re telling porkies, siderite. You weren’t on there either from what I remember.

AA is a dodgy burner account. Funny AA turns up specially to stick it to Hilton.

Wasn’t he/it the same poster who told us about that daft hit piece regarding Hilton on the code fishy forum to read that stupid article about Hilton insinuating he was some kind of criminal mastermind/gangland boss ?

Where Hilton is concerned he could be another dodgy chairman but until he gives me reason to doubt him, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Oh yes, it is impossible to change usernames between forums, isn’t it?

“You weren’t on there either from what I remember.”

That must mean I am a meddling Bury fan. Dun, dun, dun!

In reality, outside of this nonsense, I was for a bit under a separate username.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

Come on wondergoals, AA has said enough about affairs of the Iron and Scunny in general to assuage the most dedicated of doubters. As for this:

‘Wasn’t he/it the same poster who told us about that daft hit piece regarding Hilton on the code fishy forum to read that stupid article about Hilton insinuating he was some kind of criminal mastermind/gangland boss ?’

Before AA signposted to that article and attachment on The Fishy, I and I suspect numerous others on here had already seen it and were anticipating some sort of mention or reference to it on Bru. AA was just the first to do it.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

You must remember guys when WG was known as Burny he overdosed on cherry cola, never been the same since.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

‘AA is a dodgy burner account’

You do realise the definition of a burner account is one that’s set up to intimidate and abuse and is usually deactivated within hours or days to avoid detecting the perpetrator? I guess not.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

This is why we don’t have any burners on Bru (touch wood); because it’s password protected and new members have to give an email address when they set up a new account. Much easier to track and trace the perpetrator on a forum like this. Much more difficult to do that on Twitter (if not impossible?). That’s why the burner accounts are set up on there. Apologies if I’m patronising you WG, but I get the impression you’re not aware of this.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Lol, Siderite’s post just reminded me, my first user name on one of the first iterations of the board back in c.2000 was ‘The Grammar Checker’. The only other handles I can remember from that time were The Ref, Fans64 and possibly Pele? I’m sure there were others but can’t remember them now.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

@ WG
    Hank Pym had a few super hero identities:
    Ant Man
    Giant Man
    Goliath
    Yellow Jacket
    Wasp

Marvellous innit.

Maybe this is more up your Street?

Anne Kirkbride had a few names as Dreary Deirdre:

Deirdre Hunt
    Deirdre Langton
    Deirdre Barlow
    Deirdre Hunt
    Deirdre Rachid

Bill Shakespeare once wrote:

“What’s in a name?
    That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet.”

Juliet’s line when she is telling Romeo that a name is nothing but a name.

Grasped it yet?

Maybe this will help?
    We’ve been a ‘bird’ of many feathers down the years – but are still the same SUFC.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scunthorpe_United/Scunthorpe_United.htm

p.s.
    You’ll find the world is round… not flat.

Seeing the dots but not the picture!

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Thanks for the link showing all the past SUFC kits and badges … im the proud owner of quite a few of them … i much prefer the old round unity club badge than any other.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

WonderGoals was Burney007 if memory serves.

I was on the original pre Bru e-groups board where we all went under our real names!

I think AA is Rene Artois, SOS or whatever under a topical moniker.

AA is an Iron Fan.

It’s Iron Insider and Interested Bystander that concern me. Even if their intentions are honourable their posts only add to the confusion surrounding the club.

Not helpful guys (or gals)!

Must admit I don’t enjoy logging in as much these days. Even missing Bucksiron and Alcazar!

5 users thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant

I think IB has revealed interesting information on how Hilton has conducted business. However, such details are long, and it would probably be more sufficient for distilled breakdowns of what happened with links to the evidence.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

‘Must admit I don’t enjoy logging in as much these days. Even missing Bucksiron and Alcazar!’

I wouldn’t be so sure Alcy’s not still around NI.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

It’s a tumultuous time for the club NI. Can’t always be hearts and flowers. The buck stops with our current owner and ex owner. They’ve precipitated all this conflict and division. The current owner is in a position to help unify the fans a bit more. Instead he’s making it worse IMO

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.