Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 101

You’re not human if you’re not laughing

Why’s that?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Just another random fans post that means absolutely nowt because he doesn’t explain what the hell he’s banging on about.

wotnowbrncowwotnowbrncow
    Participant
    Registered On: February 1, 2019
    Topics: 1

I believe he’s pointing out the schadenfreude of Harry kane moving to Bayern to guarantee a trophy on his CV, only for Leverkusen to go on a 31 game unbeaten run and beat them 3-0 this weekend to move 5 point clear at the top.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Just another random fans post that means absolutely nowt because he doesn’t explain what the hell he’s banging on about.

Iron-awe in having a go at another poster shock
    No harm Deerey will be along in a moment to defend you

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017

Me? What are you talking about?? I think I-A’s pretty clear we had our differences over the Hilton era so you’re not making sense.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I’ve got all day btw CMC – when you’re ready to explain wtf you meant by that post.

FerriteFerrite
    Participant

I believe he’s pointing out the schadenfreude of Harry kane moving to Bayern to guarantee a trophy on his CV, only for Leverkusen to go on a 31 game unbeaten run and beat them 3-0 this weekend to move 5 point clear at the top.

It’ll be funny if Bayern don’t win the league, always with when a big club gets a taste of normality, but I don’t get the Harry Kane angle. He’s such a bland, vanilla character I can’t really have strong opinions about him.

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 137

Just looked it up – 24 league goals for Bayern this season.

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Topics: 28

Me? What are you talking about?? I think I-A’s pretty clear we had our differences over the Hilton era so you’re not making sense.

For the avoidance of doubt, I was agreeing with the comment about Iron-Bore, not the reference to your good self.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Pleased my memory is still good. Last spring there was only one poster on here defending Herbert’s antics on the Facebook page. How did that pan out for you CMC? Seduced by the Stone Island thug who became King Rat? People in glass houses

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Topics: 28

Pleased my memory is still good. Last spring there was only one poster on here defending Herbert’s antics on the Facebook page. How did that pan out for you CMC? Seduced by the Stone Island thug who became King Rat? People in glass houses

There was more than one who hurled abuse at any of us who knew what was going on and attempted to out Hilton and his idiotic followers.
    Iron-Bore, Prat O’Fake, Awaywego and the worst one of all that fool from Brighton, Lord Kitchener who flounced on this forum, publicly slagged us all off on the cult of Dave Facebook group and has crawled his way back on here without a hint of apology.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

I’ve got all day btw CMC – when you’re ready to explain wtf you meant by that post.

Could be a long wait DM, meanwhile the faker from Turkey appears to have woken up.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.