Replies: 4218

THE-99%
    Topics: 887

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 1816

Why did I guess that this steaming pile of dog turd of a report would be used to try and exonerate Corbyn and his crowd?

If this report is worth anything, why have Labour lawyers urged it not to be used in the EHRC investigation? If their findings were strong it would be worth giving to the EHRC.

I do note that the report doesn’t mention the claims that anti-Semitism in the party was a smear from MPs like Abbott. I would have thought this was important for assigning responsibility for why anti-Semitism was ignored in the party.

What’s more, this report has given away personal details of many involved. This is breaching the data protection act. This puts the party under threat of legal action by those involved, and will cost the party needless money. All so that the dimwits who have ignored anti-Semitism for years can try and exonerate themselves.

I mean we’ve gone from Corbynites denying the problem, claiming instances are legitimate criticism of Israel, to actually they cared but were hindered by those who urged them to do more. When the hard left were rallying around Williamson, Walker and Livingstone were we supposed to believe that actually they wanted to deal with them? When a whistle blower was trying to urge action against anti-Semitism, and those linked to the leadership tried to scupper him, are we supposed to believe that actually the leadership wanted it sorted and the person trying to sort the issue was the problem? Are we supposed to believe that those who pushed the issue to the forefront were the ones scuppering it, not those who tried their best to sit on the issue (who, incidentally, are the ones who really wanted to sort it)? If so, you live in la la land and are participating in the worst gaslighting imaginable.

None of this excuses some of the coarse language used by the Labour right, the toxicity within factions needs looking at, but it does nothing to exonerate the deeper problem of anti-Semitism in the party, aided and abetted by the leadership.

The EHRC report is coming, and this pathetic attempt at swerving the issue will not derail its results. Tick, tock.

1 user thanked author for this post.

THE-99%

How Members of Labour’s Senior Management Team Campaigned to Lose

bang to right’s let’s go against employment law and chase the whistle blower eh?

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

Since when was it part of the law to leak confidential details of people?? This is very much against it. The details of such are now being plastered on neo-Nazi sites because they’re either Jewish (the morons who leaked this decided this was a necessary inclusion, and many on it say they had no way of knowing whether they were Jewish from membership details, which indicates the leakers hunted this info down) or friends of Jews, which shows why we can’t have doxxing as permissible. But, of course this will be ignored, as the holier than thou self-righteousness of the hard left means they see themselves as infallible and therefore any action against them as wicked.

Hence, this report which leaks confidential details (breaching the law) is honest whistle blowing, but when whistle blowers (who do not breach confidentiality) come out against them they whine about sabotage and weaponising opinion against Labour. I don’t remember any defence of whistle blowers when party officials leaked instances of Labour inadequately dealing with anti-Semitism from you or many other Corbynites, the whistle blowers were in fact attacked. I don’t remember any howls of indignation of the state of the party when the Jewish Labour movement leaked details of the complaints which the EHRC have received, without giving away personal information, that was ignored or seen as damaging to the investigation. Funny how whistle blowing is either honourable or mendacious depending on how it portrays the Labour left.

And before you accuse me of doing the same, the issue I have with this leak is the breach of people’s rights to confidentiality, along with the seemingly biased nature of the report itself.

Does it really not strike you as petty and vindictive for the report to give away details of people involved with reporting anti-Semitism? Do you not stop and think that defending this is a bad look? Does it not make you question the assumptions of this crooked investigation when assigning blame? The idea that those who reported anti-Semitism were the problem, not those dallying around, defending the accused, claiming it was all a smear, walking out on Jewish MPs when they gave accounts of the abuse and refusing to apologise is grossly offensive.

THE-99%

It strikes me as petty and vindictive to scupper an election and make us have this Tory government, it seems even more petty and vindictive for it to be done by people being paid with the memebership fees of those who made labour the biggest party in Europe to do so. gross misconduct.
    It’s even more petty to investigate the whistle blowers ,
    It doesn’t absolve anyone in the anti Semitism row but it shows Corbyn’s arms were tied by the very people supposed to working on his behalf in the party machine,

As for confidentiality, they lost that right when the sent the press the whereabouts of Dianne Abbott who they had bullied to the point she hid in a cupboard ,a woman clearly with issues ,yet they bullied her and then sent the press details of where she was. Scew EM!!!!!
    Channelling funds to people who’d promote an anti Corbyn message from the PLP too , that’s shocking and there must be some sort of illegality in that . But hey let’s search out the “rat”

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

The alleged scuppering happened in 2017, and none of it details actions committed by Corbyn which damaged public trust. Labour fared worse in 2019 under his own team, so wriggle out of that one. I know, it was all because those dastardly meanies wouldn’t support Brexit. There’s always an excuse.

No, alleged actions of others does not give you the right to flout the law. They do not deserve to have their personal details leaked so that idiots can send them death threats and have them at risk of neo-Nazis. It’s astonishing that this happens and you think it portrays you in a good light. People have human rights, which includes the right to have personal privacy. It’s astonishing that someone who purports to be left wing doesn’t care about this.

a) These morons weren’t whistle blowing, they leaked a report. b) That doesn’t give them the right to breach data protection laws. I don’t remember you caring when whistle blowers gave evidence of anti-Semitism being ignored in Labour. In fact, I suspect you dismissed and attacked their integrity like many other Corbynites. For the Corbynite left, they only care about whistle blowing when it suits them.

No it doesn’t. It shows nothing of the sort. Corbyn and co said for years that there was no issue. Now they admit there is an issue, but those who said there was were the issue. If anyone truly believes this crap I’ve got a bridge to sell. For years we heard how it was all a smear, including from Corbyn himself, now we’re supposed to believe that they would have worked against it if it wasn’t for those critical? Pull the other one. No-one other than the utterly deluded believes that, and it’s the height of gaslighting to then suggest that the villains were those calling it out, and that they deserve to have their details published because of it. The Jewish community have stated that they didn’t want another internal investigation after the last farce, but as usual, Corbynites know best and do so anyway, publishing a hackneyed dossier which confirms what they want to believe. It’s absolutely pathetic that the Jewish community have been treated with so much disdain by these people, and their desires have been ignored because you and the rest of the cowards in Labour who think like this are so cocksure in their own moral superiority that they dismiss anything against them as duplicitous.

No, not every person involved were accused of being racist towards Abbott. Abbott deals with horrendous abuse, but you do her cause no favours by smearing others and collectively grouping everyone in this as being anti-Abbott. There were some disgusting comments in there, but most of the whining was about coarse language towards Corbyn and co because of their standpoint. We can argue all day about factionalism, but let’s not pretend that everyone involved were racist towards Abbott. Even if they were, they still don’t deserve to have their details leaked, and doing so only hinders the case. I remember when right wingers were frothing about Tommy Robinson being detained for trying to damage legal cases and the left cheered. Now, according to some leftists, disdain for due process is fine when they do it.

I don’t remember you caring when Berger, Smeeth and Hodge were bullied, so forgive me if I do not consider your concern for abuse against MPs sincere.

Funding non-Corbyn supporting MPs and speaking out against him in private is not illegal. There is a potential reason for suspension of membership, but given how gross Corbyn was any action like this would be foolish.

You may consider yourselves to be the most morally pure individuals, unlike the rest of us filthy Blairites, Tories, centrist melts or whatever pejorative you would label us as, but that doesn’t put you above the law. If you violate it through a cultish belief that you can do what you want towards others, because they’re immoral unlike you, you will face the consequences. The consequences could well bankrupt the Labour Party, so if you were really concerned about the end of Labour, maybe don’t support those who make stupid decisions which require legal action?

THE-99%

The only thing they did wrong in your eyes was get caught I guess

a for the Antisemitism it will be investigated ,agin no doubt ,hopefully without anyone sticking a spanner in the works and more members will be barred ,if indeed they are members,
    I never said racist towards abbot .
    That’s the Chakrabarti report?, a brave honest fighter against racism and injustice all her life. Certainly someone you’d want sniffing out racists ,dismissed by you as she didn’t give you the answer you wanted.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

Nope, if you read and understood my words, instead of trying to twist my words to suit your worldview, you’d see that I am unhappy at how the actions of breaching people’s rights to privacy are being defended. When anti-Semitic claims by Labour members were leaked personal addresses and phone numbers weren’t included, and if they were it would have been wrong. It doesn’t take much to be for basic human rights. It’s a key leftist trait.

Anti-Semitism is being investigated again. This time by the EHRC. The fact that it has got so far is an embarrassment, yet Corbynites see it as ok for some reason. No, when a member of society is so distressed that they take up action, it’s not something to shrug shoulders by. There should be a huge internal review of why they think this, but there isn’t. This is because Labour have been so cocksure of their moral superiority that they have not seen the need to actually look at themselves and see why Jews do not trust them. And, like I say, any comment by Corbyn supporters about how they care about anti-Semitism comes across as hollow when they’ve dismissed it for so long.

Your favoured report suggests that it’s a problem and isn’t just a few members.

Oh, yeah, Chakrabarti, who was promised to be a peer during the process and Labour acted as if it was ok, and said nothing to see here. Except more did leak out, and all we heard was how they were all smears.

If Chakrabarti’s report gave anyone what they wanted we wouldn’t have had an independent investigation into Labour’s anti-Semitism problem, would we? The fact that we have one shows that it wasn’t very good. The vast majority of Jews have called for action, have said that they disagree with Labour’s own findings. When the group victimised thinks it’s a load of crap, isn’t it time you actually listen to their concerns? It’s ludicrous to think that when Labour’s alleged to have a problem with the Jews, Jewish concerns should be dismissed, because a Labour internal report put out by those alleged to have a problem with Jews say otherwise.

THE-99%

There you go again, Chakrabarti is as honest as they come,
    You seem to be mixing up accusations and proven accusations .How many have been prosecuted?

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

I see, because you saying so makes her such. That’s me told. Given that she is so honest in her approach here, I am somewhat surprised she accepted a role of peer from Corbyn when doing the report. Surely she’d realise that this would call into question the validity of her report? Assumed badges of honour count for little if her actions go against it. None of this addresses why the Jewish community were still upset after this or why there needs to be an investigation if her work was so good. Also, I do not deny her good work elsewhere.

Continuing to dismiss anti-Semitic claims when the Jewish community overwhelmingly says there’s a problem is not a good look. According to Labour if there’s a problem with anti-black racism we should defer to blacks, regardless of the number of prosecutions, same with Asians. However, if it’s the Jews, we should defer to the Labour Party if there’s an issue and dismiss Jewish concerns as smears.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

So, Abbott and Ribeiro-Addy appear in a zoom call with two members expelled for anti-Semitism. One for saying the Jews were responsible for slavery in the USA (Jackie Walker), the other for remarks about how Jews were responsible for the Holocaust, pledging money to Holocaust deniers and has other dodgy history connected with praising IRA terrorists for massacres and celebrating Bashar al-Assad (Tony Greenstein). And while they’re allying with these people and denying issues within the party we’re expected to believe that they have worked hard to rid anti-Semitism from the party, only to be thwarted by dastardly Blairite saboteurs. They obviously have no issue with those who are anti-Semitic, have not once made a solid denouncement of such views, have continuously gaslighted and said there is no problem, but we have a report written and leaked by allies of them, so I guess we can ignore all this:

Oh, and Abbott identifies as an anti-racist, so I guess I must be wrong to criticise her for her actions, because identification as an anti-racist means that we can ignore her actions. Words count so much more than actions.

THE-99%

a collage of faces,? with an accusation
    Privacy ???

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

The accusations made against the two anti-Semites are there to see if you google, and were well publicised at the time (in Walker’s case at least). These have been enough to expel them, which you have claimed to be fine with, so I don’t know why you’re now trying to throw shade, unless you think it’s a good thing for MPs to be allying with such cranks?

Private details about phone numbers, addresses, account details etc have not been shown, so nice try, but it’s a false equivalency.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.