Good day out

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Good day out

• Author
    Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2023
    Topics: 0

Siderite
    That would be great, look forward to seeing you.
    I will post when I know the matches I am attending, I have to make sure it does not clash with Ilkeston or if I have a function on an evening I would like to attend, but hopefully it won’t be so long, I have enjoyed every match watching Scunthorpe, being honest not with the standard of football but the passion of the fans, I always mix at games and interact with anyone standing near me, especially at the bar!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

So to be clear,we have an Ilkeston fan telling a Bury fan to not post on here as he’s not be an Iron fan,?

Your a Man Utd fan and you post on here, what’s the problem?

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Bystander stick to publicly proven facts,White Hilton as fas as Bru can ascertain are the only names we know of.Anything else can be libel if untrue

No problems.

Right, I want you to look at a company called Jon Joseph Ltd (Company Number 05725542) which was incorporated back in March 2006 (Not to be confused with any recently formed businesses by the same name). The registered address at that time was 15 Kingsway, Kirkby In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 7BD.

I’m particularly interested in the name and date of birth of the director. When you’ve found it, please share it on here, 64.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Yes of course I’ll spend my days doing as you ask,then no again?

bishopsfingerBishops Finger
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2014
    Topics: 14

Must do better IB can’t find anything . Can you share?

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

I cannot find any details of that business on Company’s House.

fans6464

Non football is for business discussions

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

IB appears to be struggling, that post removal must have unnerved him.

Participant

Most definitely not. Just respectful of 64’s wishes.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Was refering to the lack of detail you posted about your last supposed company scandal.

Participant

Was refering to the lack of detail you posted about your last supposed company scandal.

I’ll tell you what is proving difficult, second guessing 64 and trying to keep him happy. He really has nothing to worry about, he’s in safe hands with me.

He quite rightly only wants information which is in the public domain being posted, so I’ve gone away and come back with what he’s asked for. Then he goes on to say that business talk isn’t related to football, I could argue otherwise but what’s the point?

I want to provide links from a business portal (Vistra) relating an individual. Do I post it on this thread or on the other, non football section?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Oh grow up and just get get on with it, if you’ve something to post then post it if not then stop being pedantic.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

i use quite a few different forums some business some pleasure and the Bru purely cos i love SUFC

On every forum ive noticed there are members who are best avoided … see there username and just dont click on their all too predictable contributions.. its not burying my head in the sand, or the fact the members posts may be true accurate or false its just an agenda forms which rightly or wrongly gradually turns very tedious for members not wishing to hear this wash rinse repeat cycle.

IB …IMO you are firmly in this category and your constant posting purely to discredit DH via his past companies should as suggested (and you asked) be best placed in the NON football section thus giving members like myself who dont think your contributions are not helping the club in any way the option not to see your posts mingled in with football chat.

UTI

That Crazy New YorkerThat Crazy New Yorker
    Participant
    Registered On: November 1, 2022

You can email it to me: JordanZakarin@gmail.com. As a journalist, I have no horse in the race, so to speak, and only want to see Iron fans supporting a sustainable club with honest ownership.

Participant

You can email it to me: JordanZakarin@gmail.com. As a journalist, I have no horse in the race, so to speak, and only want to see Iron fans supporting a sustainable club with honest ownership.

Hi Jordan,

I did post the information on the forum yesterday afternoon but it appears to have been deleted by the moderators, unfortunately.

When you start deleting information which is readily available in the public domain, as I demonstrated in my post, it sets a dangerous precedent because people will consider you to be part of the problem, rightly or wrongly. As I said to a few people last week, it doesn’t really come as a surprise to me, especially after reading SST’s post on 11/07/23 regarding his conversation with Hilton. Furthermore, there is nothing in the way of consistency when it comes to the moderating of the site. I could direct the moderators to a contributor on here who is throwing surnames about left, right, and centre with absolutely no supporting evidence and his/her posts remain live.

I rather get the distinct impression that the moderators are keen to establish what I know, they just don’t appear to be so keen for it to be known by their members.

As always, I will remain respectful of their site. It’s their site and they can moderate it as they see fit.

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 101

When you start deleting information which is readily available in the public domain, as I demonstrated in my post, it sets a dangerous precedent because people will consider you to be part of the problem, rightly or wrongly. As I said to a few people last week, it doesn’t really come as a surprise to me, especially after reading SST’s post on 11/07/23 regarding his conversation with Hilton. Furthermore, there is nothing in the way of consistency when it comes to the moderating of the site. I could direct the moderators to a contributor on here who is throwing surnames about left, right, and centre with absolutely no supporting evidence and his/her posts remain live.

The number of people who’ve whinged about the moderators on this site grows by the day.

Perhaps if you’d been around in the days when the people running this site were getting regular legal threats for the messages posted on here, you might be more sympathetic.

Remember that republishing something which was originally stated elsewhere is not a defence against a libel accusation.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

IB you should post it off to TCNY, he’s an experienced journalist and will put you right on whether your new information could be libellous if posted on this forum or not, don’t forget to mention an earlier post you had removed which may have also crossed the legal line.

That Crazy New YorkerThat Crazy New Yorker
    Participant
    Registered On: November 1, 2022

Hi IB,

I can’t speak to any moderator’s decisions, but if it’s information relevant to the ownership, stadium, or anything else to do with the club’s ongoing situation, I’d welcome the opportunity to review it and further research from there. It’ll be in safe and useful hands.

JordanZakarin@gmail.com

Hi Jordan,

I did post the information on the forum yesterday afternoon but it appears to have been deleted by the moderators, unfortunately.

I rather get the distinct impression that the moderators are keen to establish what I know, they just don’t appear to be so keen for it to be known by their members.

As always, I will remain respectful of their site. It’s their site and they can moderate it as they see fit.

fans6464

Putting info up and claiming it’s somebody because they share a birthday is not proof. I stopped reading at that.

Participant

Putting info up and claiming it’s somebody because they share a birthday is not proof. I stopped reading at that.

The fact that you have readily admitted to deleting my post without reading it in its entirety reflects badly on one of us and I can assure you, it’s not me.

I’m a big believer in having skin in the game, so much so that I propose the following. Given how difficult it is for charities to raise funds in the current economic climate, I will donate £5,000 to a childrens’ charity in Scunthorpe to be chosen by both Cliff Byrne’s Right Peg and Deereyme66 if the information which I posted on Friday is incorrect and I would like you to agree to do the same if you were incorrect to dismiss it.

If you believe that my information is incorrect, put your money where your mouth is because a childrens’ charity in Scunthorpe will shortly be £5,000 better off.

Over to you, 64.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017

What if I choose a different charity to Cliff? £2.5k each? Don’t think I’d choose a children’s charity tbh. Let me have a think.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

One £1899 each and the rest to charity??

Deereyme66Deereyme66

My huge tattoo of DH cost me that today.

XxxXxx
    Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 3

My huge tattoo of DH cost me that today.

It must have been on your head

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

How much are those comedy classes fleecing you?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.