Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 106

To Cleethorpes Town to end of season

1 user thanked author for this post.
    mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Topics: 46

Good. He needs to play regular mens football and it’s not going to happen here this season.

adminSST
    Keymaster
    Registered On: December 19, 2013
    Topics: 82

Might find it a bit easier at that level. Been really poor when he’s played this season.

PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Topics: 70

Needs regular games in his position not now and again all over the right side.

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

Some bell end was having a pop at me when I said after the Chesterfield away game I thought Daniel had a poor game. I got a reply saying leave him alone and have a word with yourself he’s only a young lad! I replied saying you obviously weren’t at the game as Gallimore didn’t even play I was talking about Colin Daniel. I never got an apology and when I asked for one I was blocked. I can only guess it was Bucks or UTI as they are the only two I can think of that are not man enough to admit when they are wrong.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Think Gallimore might end up at the Cods, his Dad played for them and playing for Cleethorpes will be easier for them to keep tabs on him. He only came here as a kid because our set up for youngsters was a lot better then Grimsby back then, not sure if that’s the case now.

dandaherron@yahoo.co.ukJust Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2014
    Topics: 9

Pat. You contribute so much sense on a regular basis . . . so get over Bucks. He’s obviously irritated you (and more) in the past. But when you call him out on something from weeks ago even when it may not have been him then I think it’s time to draw a line.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 59

At our level, he’d surely be a fantastic ball playing centre half?

IronSteveSteve
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 0

Think Gallimore might end up at the Cods, his Dad played for them and playing for Cleethorpes will be easier for them to keep tabs on him. He only came here as a kid because our set up for youngsters was a lot better then Grimsby back then, not sure if that’s the case now.

Won’t be good enough for Football League..

When he has played whether it be his natural position or not he hasn’t shown anything!

SupermickSupermick
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2022
    Topics: 0

Definitely not good enough for the football league, it’s a massive step up to where Scunny are now.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

I think it’s a wait and see TBH, players develop at different ages and he’s still only a kid, he may come good eventually.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.